Pee Wee’s Ice Fishing Adventure

61 Comments on Pee Wee’s Ice Fishing Adventure

1. This game is odd

2. hard,but really fun!

3. woooo! go fishy masta! very scientific! i love it.

4. jc jc jc jackson // December 25, 2009 at 5:44 pm // Reply

fishing is awsome

5. I havn’t been on this site in half a year and it’s still fun!

6. Woo level 6 with 1366 points! anyone got better?

7. here are some hints, use momentum! it can help with quickly getting to and from different places, newton’s 3rd law of motion! to each action there is an equal and oppisite reaction (if momentum keeps you going past you destination, go the oppisite way!), and allow a catch to get away if to scare away the bear. hope this helps!
    lo

8. Ok….

9. Its fun!

10. here are some hints, use momentum! it can help with quickly getting to and from different places, newton’s 3rd law of motion! to each action there is an equal and oppisite reaction (if momentum keeps you going past you destination, go the oppisite way!), and allow a catch to get away if to scare away the bear. hope this helps!
    Fishy Master

11. HOW DO YOU GET A DIFFIRET TYPE OF FISH

12. I know how to play it’s just that it takes forever for him to stop moving so I can cast the line.

13. fun but hard.

14. ALL YOU PEOPLE ARE CRAZY! // December 11, 2009 at 5:52 pm // Reply

Ok, does the pole or line move when you catch a fish? When I think I’ve got a fish, I let it go over the basket, but no score. What’s up? How do I get the fish into the basket? Please respond.

15. this game is way to hard

16. shave & a haircut // December 11, 2009 at 9:49 am // Reply

Umm… WEIRD!
    Sorta like the pick-up-the-garbage-from-the-bottom-of-the-reef game

17. what do I do? // December 10, 2009 at 7:17 pm // Reply

I like your games but I AM A CRAZY MAN AND THIS IS A CRAZY GAME!

18. pee wee’s ice fishing is totely awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. WAY to HARD

20. can somebody tell me how to play this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. i got 375. i dont get it

22. Best game ever

23. it’s wierd

24. I don’t get it

25. i got a new high score

26. boring

27. it is too hard

28. This game is awsome!

29. it’s to hard for me. I don’t get it

30. name is to hard to read // December 2, 2009 at 1:10 pm // Reply

Tip : If the polar bear gets too close to your basket of fish, walk up to him. He’s scared of you, and will run away. Sorry if I said this twice, it’s just that I forgot to put in the nickname for the other one.

31. It is not that hard! You just fish were the fish are. I love it

32. Boring

33. this is okay

34. someone help i dont know how to get the fish

35. This game isn’t fun because the ice is slippery and the fishing line doesn’t go where you want it to go. The instructions aren’t that explanatory.

36. I LOVE this game

37. TO CATCH FISH: when the fish are under the ice, press the SPACE BAR.

Once you catch a fish, walk over to the basket and press the SPACE BAR again to drop it in the bucket.

It’s easy!

38. I do not understand

39. fredthefurrypotato // November 29, 2009 at 3:54 pm // Reply

This ice is too slippery.

40. Hey confused!You put the fish in the basket!And also the polar bear is afraid of Pee Wee!

41. I am not sure about you guys, but it was actually a bit fun for me.I always knew exactly where the fish where coming, and when to change places.

42. the xbox icon is on the home page under all of the instructions for the contest.

43. Fun but hard :0

44. Help me! I can’t win this!!!!!!!!

45. to complicated. Peewee was to hard to control

46. 243??????

47. THIS STINKS

48. that is hard!!!!!!!!!!

49. I still do not know how to play this game!!! :@