Eagle Scout Pinball

1,104 Comments on Eagle Scout Pinball

1. low gravity glitch

press ^ to make the ball float up

2. love it

3. congrats im geting second and first class at the same time

4. I got to star and i am a bear!

5. SECOND PLACE

6. I beat it!!!

7. I beat it!!!

8. i got to star and im a bear!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. totally awesome game! ;^{) I lost on first class though :^{(

10. zoomsuper // June 6, 2013 at 7:05 pm // Reply

I got 2 second class! :)
    I lost because of a glitch where the ball goes through the flipper

11. EAGLE!

12. Hey if you hit the up arrow it will make the ball levitate but it will also decrease your score

13. TATERSALAD // May 30, 2013 at 12:43 pm // Reply

this game is awesome I got to second class and I,am only a webelo 2.

14. THIS GAMEIS AWESOME

15. awesome game! p.s. i got to first class and i’m just a scout!

16. Tenderfoot // April 30, 2013 at 6:38 am // Reply

Only got to First Class :(

17. big cheese // April 20, 2013 at 4:46 pm // Reply

i got to level 8, ha beat that

18. I like this game a lot. But, as expected, the levels get harder as they go along, and soon, you find yourself in serious gamer mode, with your face close to the screen, and getting mad if the ball falls into the hole and you lose the level. A very addictive and fun game.

19. got to first class

20. The Real Me // March 22, 2013 at 12:51 pm // Reply

It’s Alright

21. dr.elmo in your dreams // March 20, 2013 at 7:12 pm // Reply

hard, fun, easy, challengeing, all at the same time.

22. easy to beat

23. so cool i like it.

24. i beat it!

25. Wow on Tenderfoot level my ball got stuck.

26. if you press the up key the ball slightly goes up and the longer you hold it the higher it goes but pressing the up key takes away points

27. i love it

28. maple leafsNHL // February 7, 2013 at 6:50 pm // Reply

this is awesome

29. I BEAT THE GAME!!!

30. Hate it

31. failed at STAR with 212890 points

32. Super HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!! how do u get past Star!!!!!!!!!!!!!

33. The super epic person // January 22, 2013 at 10:39 am // Reply

Any one who has beaten it please reply to this comment

34. legobuilderL // January 19, 2013 at 11:00 am // Reply

game over at second class lolz

35. First class (level four) is hard I only got 161929

36. LAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

37. Level 4
    144573
    Fun game!

38. I don’t like it to hard and BORING!:(

39. I have never played it

40. to hard!

41. failed at 184017 points at star scout

42. almost had it

43. zach woves minecaft // December 22, 2012 at 5:05 pm // Reply

warning it’s hard & ezy

44. I like the game but is there more pinball game’s

45. is it just me, or do the flippers stop working after awhile?

46. This is old, slow and small and your ball just gets traps in the black holes. But if you wanna have real fun, try the new (as of now) Snowball Camp! PEECHTIVAL!

47. love it!!!