Pedro’s Space Adventure 2

Want more fun? Try Pedro and Ordep’s Space Adventure, the first game in the series.

107 Comments on Pedro’s Space Adventure 2

1. how do you make sad computers happy?

2. BAD GAME

3. Astronomer // July 14, 2010 at 3:17 pm // Reply

this game stinks.

4. who?!? how do you defeat pal 1000 whatever?

5. how do you get the award minimalism

• dan de man // July 14, 2010 at 7:13 pm // Reply

I dont know how to get all awards but i think you either need to get a small amount of blasted aliens or no mail power ups.( No sharp words and special delivery)

• Yay! Explosions! // July 31, 2010 at 2:04 pm // Reply

getting the least amount you can of power-ups

6. dan de man // July 13, 2010 at 10:22 pm // Reply

If you have any questions about how to beat the game just reply ps: I dont know how to get all the awards

7. Master Chief // July 13, 2010 at 7:27 pm // Reply

how do you get the second double mail throw in the crystal caverns?

8. THIS GAME ROCK

9. Yay! I won and got all the awards in 1 GAME!

10. I deatroyd the the Otbuse angler! He is super hard een hader than battle bat. And you can only destroy him in the front of him. He can shoot energyballs all over the place just with his light in flooded deth.

11. pokegeek10 // July 13, 2010 at 7:41 am // Reply

how do u live in the water pleeeeeeze anwser!!!!!!!!!!

12. I agree with dj

13. I finished the game it is SOOOOOOOO AWESOME!!!!!!!! Best boys life game EVER!!!!
    ps if anyone needs help you can ask me.

14. mlnlover11 // July 12, 2010 at 2:13 pm // Reply

once you have everything, how do you ghet to the end?

15. Master Chief // July 12, 2010 at 1:53 pm // Reply

i got the key, but how do u get back to the ship?

• Go to the teleporter thingy into the “To the Suface” land and go back to the start.

• Go to “near the surface” Theres a place near the far right of the cavern where you can stick to the cieling. walk until you come to a platform with a shard on it. go down, get the shard, and come back up. Then there is a ledge. if you drop down and then quickly activate your double jump, you can clear it. keep on walking until you get to the place you started. open the gold door, hack the computer, and jump on the rocket.

• I'm a banana // July 21, 2010 at 6:21 pm // Reply

What!!!
      It got all messed up.
      put this into microsoft word or some thing like that to see the map.

16. Master Chief // July 12, 2010 at 12:18 pm // Reply

how do u beat the giant fish?

17. if anyone needs help with the bosses tell me

18. BACKERFLIP // July 12, 2010 at 11:06 am // Reply

THIS GAME IS A LOT MORE FUN THAN THE FIRST ONE!

19. what dos tri prism do???????

20. can someone tell me after you beat drillbaby ,HOW DO GET THOUGH THAT TUNNEL BEHIND IT?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. 1stclasscout // July 11, 2010 at 1:25 pm // Reply

beat it twice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22. how do u defeat the crab

23. I beat all the monsters and got my rocket

24. dj all you have to do is drop mail on his head

25. pokeboy(deoxys) // July 10, 2010 at 5:16 pm // Reply

how do you kill the battle bat?

26. how do you kill thebattle bat

27. Th' Fish Slayer // July 10, 2010 at 4:31 pm // Reply

I am having truble on the Battle Bat,plese help.ANYONE! PLESE! HELP!

28. how do you get past that pipe in the supply closet area? (If you pass it then you will se these 2 giant blocks with smiley faces on them. that one.)

29. can someonr tell me how to beat battle bat?

• you have to get the upgraded exploding stamps which are found in the water level and keep blowing Battle Bats armor off until he’s bare.Then you can start hurting him.

• get double jump power up from either the crystal place or maybe the supply closet…

30. I won!!!

31. i beat pal1000

32. I beat drillbaby

• yeah I say drillbaby was pretty easy,you just had to figure him out first which took me about a couple minutes

33. 1stclasscout // July 9, 2010 at 1:30 pm // Reply

how do you defeat drillbaby!!!!!!!?????????????

34. wingnut619 // July 9, 2010 at 12:23 pm // Reply

this game is dumb

35. ShadowTheDuck aka Technolord // July 8, 2010 at 10:03 pm // Reply

best game on boyslife EVER! ITs even better than defenders of earth! IM ADDICTED TO IT! ive almost beat it … just need to defeat Drillbaby, the final boss.

P.S. I’m the first one to post!

36. Has anyone finish it 10 times yet?

37. BIONICLE101 // July 8, 2010 at 7:30 pm // Reply

where did ordep go? i really liked him

38. BIONICLE101 // July 8, 2010 at 7:28 pm // Reply

how do you beat the giant crab creature?

39. 1rstclasscout // July 8, 2010 at 6:44 pm // Reply

WHOOOOO!11th person to ever wright a comment for this game!

40. This game is Cool! (#9 to Post)

41. ShadowTheDuck aka Technolord // July 8, 2010 at 5:07 pm // Reply

Hey, I’m having a bit of trouble beating the battle bat in the first level … Can any1 help?

42. i wish you could shoot

• Boys' Life // July 8, 2010 at 4:11 pm // Reply

The first powerup that you find will give you the ability to shoot exploding mail at your enemies.

43. Third!

44. so nobody’s said anything yet? Third to post!

45. This is hard. Fourth to post!

46. THIRD!