Pedro’s Space Adventure 2

Want more fun? Try Pedro and Ordep’s Space Adventure, the first game in the series.

1,582 Comments on Pedro’s Space Adventure 2

1. FireBreather 2.0 // August 16, 2011 at 6:15 pm // Reply

what button is used for wepons

2. RainjinmaruNinjaX // August 15, 2011 at 2:21 pm // Reply

actually the swim upgrade is in crystal caverns, and when you defeat the bat you get the harpoons to shoot in the water

3. RainjinmaruNinjaX // August 15, 2011 at 2:08 pm // Reply

i agree with asomness2

4. yo Jmann you need to get Swimming Lessons

5. ive beaten das boxen but can’t get haxxor. HELP!!!

6. magnet boots where are you

7. it is hard

8. how do you get back to the spaceship after you get the key?

9. HOW DO YOU DEFEAT PAL 1000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Percy Jackson is awesome // August 11, 2011 at 11:24 am // Reply

I luv this game

11. (9sec)

12. coolscouts // August 8, 2011 at 5:53 pm // Reply

how do you beat pal 1000?

13. Yuseiman123 // August 8, 2011 at 4:13 pm // Reply

I can’t get the letter power up help

14. i like it but its HARD!!! HELP!!!

15. best=(9sec)

16. ζ„€ζ€’ηš„ε°ιΈŸ003 // August 2, 2011 at 10:58 pm // Reply

Help I cant find the magnet boots!

17. ζ„€ζ€’ηš„ε°ιΈŸ003 // August 2, 2011 at 10:56 pm // Reply

This game is awesome!!!!!

18. BearGryllsRULES!!!!!!! // August 2, 2011 at 6:22 pm // Reply

YES!!!! I’VE BEAT THE GAME 4 TIMES!!!!!! p.s (my best score is 57:40)

19. BearGryllsRULES!!!!!!! // August 2, 2011 at 5:28 pm // Reply

how do you get the back at ya award.

20. best time= 7:26

21. this is exactly like robot wants fishy except with pedro

22. The controls keep on gliching up! When I jump, the figure keeps on jumping (and usally gets me killed). P.S I just begun this game and have only 2 chronox shards.

23. Pepperthechessmaster1 // August 2, 2011 at 10:50 am // Reply

how do u get the key
    plz help

24. is there like a level 2?

25. Pepperthechessmaster1 // August 1, 2011 at 4:51 pm // Reply

how 2 kill battle bat with letters
    plz help

26. i dont know how to get the key can someone tell me how to get it !

27. i cant get the key can someone tell me how to get it

28. obi-wan-kenobi-dude1 // July 27, 2011 at 11:32 pm // Reply

I beat this game TWO times already. I really like the magnet boots. Gravity is no match for Magno Pedro!!!:)

29. goweegee365 // July 27, 2011 at 5:35 am // Reply

How do you beat Obtuse Angler and Battle Bat?

30. why is this game so addicting!!!

31. Too hard. How do u fix teleporter?

• Mouse Exterminator // August 2, 2011 at 10:46 pm // Reply

1. Defeat Dungeon S. Crab.
      2. Go left and get the pink thingy.
      3. Go to broken teleporter and stand on it.
      4. yeah:)

32. godzillla boy // July 25, 2011 at 6:48 pm // Reply

i won the game

33. godzillla boy // July 25, 2011 at 6:47 pm // Reply

u need magnet boots!!!

34. Mr. Awesome // July 24, 2011 at 5:22 pm // Reply

I can’t get the chronox shard in the bat cave that’s on the far right of the area. If anyone has gotten it, please tell me how!

35. you can only damage the battle bat if you can explode an area

p.s you’ll have take it down in bits

36. i got the key but i cant get to the rocket! help!!!

37. how do get past the 1st part of the game?

38. Mr. Awesome // July 19, 2011 at 10:28 am // Reply

How do you get the multi-letter upgrade in the crystal caverns? I’ve tried everything I can think of, and nothing works.

39. my best time is 11:31 seconds

40. yay I won

41. I’ve got every-thing that i needed and I blasted off.

42. how do i get the award “peaceful pedro” and “yay explostions”

43. How do you beat Obtuse Angler???

44. my best time is 20 minutes

45. my best time is 56;26

46. or at least a triple-jump power-up

47. I wish there was a jet pack power-up.

48. I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM GONNA GO CRAZY!!!!!!!!

49. i beat all the bosses and i have the key,but i cant get to the spaceship thingy. how do i get to it???!!!

50. I tried everything to get out of level 1 :(