Pedro’s Space Adventure 2

Want more fun? Try Pedro and Ordep’s Space Adventure, the first game in the series.

1,582 Comments on Pedro’s Space Adventure 2

1. two things, how do you deflect the bullets against the snails???? and how do you get more levles????? please help someone!!!!

2. WORSE GAME EVER

3. the shadowhog // November 19, 2011 at 9:52 pm // Reply

106:16 is my time for beating the game also its 1:46:16 in normal time :)

4. how do you get peaceful pedro

5. You should play Pedro’s Space Adventure 2.It is sooooooooo fun!!!

6. blue is awsome // November 9, 2011 at 6:57 pm // Reply

52:58

7. amazing Dude // November 5, 2011 at 6:17 pm // Reply

Finished The Game It’s Really Fun :)

8. BYU FAN FROM WYOMING // November 3, 2011 at 10:01 pm // Reply

Iamcheif or game master, how do you get the computer thing because i killed das boxen but the door or wall wont open!!!

9. I beat the entire game!

10. YAY I BEAT IT

11. im on the last part wear u go thru the tunnel its HARD

12. warped wiseman says // October 29, 2011 at 10:56 am // Reply

HOW DO YOU DEFEAT THE CRAB GUYS???

13. People, you get swimming lessons in the crystal caverns and you need double jump and it’s easier with sharp words

14. thegamemaster2 // October 24, 2011 at 5:39 pm // Reply

i know how to get to the rocket when you get all the power ups you go on the top where you started the level when the ledge goes down you let go and go to the side and then you double jump fast to the roket

15. GoBigRedMachine // October 20, 2011 at 3:37 pm // Reply

Hey i defeated das boxen, but the space for the upgrade didn’t open can anyone help?

16. how do you get to the end. i have everything but i dont know were to go now

17. where is the upgrade to be able to survive in the flooded depths?

18. GoHomeKidd23 // October 15, 2011 at 5:39 pm // Reply

beat it in 20:23

19. how do u get exploding stamps?

20. i`m stuck on 2!!

21. how do you kill anybody? Please respond!

22. I WON FOR THE FIRST TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So much fun! ;)

23. storymonster0 // October 13, 2011 at 9:12 am // Reply

Yo, gallade! here’s how to get 4 achievements!
    Pedro’s Great Escape=Win The Game
    Super Combo=Kill 5 Badguys Without Touching Floor
    Undersea Operation=Swim Through The Spiny Tunnel In Flooded Depths Without Touching The Spines
    Xenocide=Kill All Of The Badguys Except For Snails

PS Sorry if I was a Little late on this comment. but thank you!

24. can you tell me how to get peacful pedro?

25. The Game Master // October 10, 2011 at 12:34 pm // Reply

Peaceful Pedro is fun to get!!! :)

26. storymonster0 // October 2, 2011 at 8:08 pm // Reply

Somebody tell me how to get the Award “Dear Jellyfish” Please? I’ll tell U how to get “Pedro’s Great Escape” “Xenocide” “Undersea Operation” And “Super Combo” YES I WILL.

27. Beat the game in 16:55 with only 29 Chronox shards.

28. storymonster0 // October 2, 2011 at 5:34 pm // Reply

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU The Game Master UR A GENIUS THANK YOU FOR THE TIP ON HOW TO WIN!!!!!!!!

29. how do you beat big crab???

30. How do you beet PAL 1000?

• The Game Master // October 5, 2011 at 1:26 pm // Reply

You need HaXXoR. After you have Exploding mail and have upgraded your guns as much as you wish, go to the Supply Closet to the far left and down you need to beat Das Boxen to get HaXXoR. Once you have HaXXoR go make the computer happy and shoot the orange circle(though I suggest beating the turrets before opening the circle).

The Game Master

31. storymonster0 // October 1, 2011 at 8:28 am // Reply

SOMEBODY TELL ME HOW TO GET UP TO THE START AT THE 1st LEVEL AFTER GETTING THE KEY!!!!

32. beat in 100:32

33. This is the worst game ever

34. IKilledKenny2468 // September 29, 2011 at 1:46 pm // Reply

YO! The Game Master .
    thank’s for the tip on How to kill the BIG crab
    it really helped me.
    P.S. I’m actuley a Good OnlineGamer my self.

• The Game Master // October 3, 2011 at 1:48 pm // Reply

You are welcome IKilledKenny2468. If you have any questions about the awards, just ask I come on regularly.

35. I have beaten the game but not the awards so ask me anything.

36. How do you get the first key? I have everything and I found how to get it, but I can’t get past the way to go.

37. me beat game

38. game is awsome

39. too hard! how do you get past the 1st level iamchief? :-(

40. you get hthe mail then go get shield then get double jump then get swimming lessons then destroy bat and get harpoon then defeat angler and get shield then defeat the boxes and get computer code then defeat the red circle and then get magnet. then you defeat the machine and get the key then get to the rocket

41. hi everybody im back

42. Dr. Destructive // September 6, 2011 at 3:59 pm // Reply

The game is so hard.

43. The Game Master // September 6, 2011 at 3:36 pm // Reply

I have all the awards i have beaten the game completely ask me anything!!!

The Game Master

• HOW DO YOU GET TO THE GOLDEN DOOR????

• The Game Master // September 13, 2011 at 11:00 am //

You have to have all the skills to do it. Go to where you orginally got your guns, go up and use the magnetic boots to walk across the ceiling to the left, there is one tricky part where the ledge drops a little, you need to fall and double jump in mid air to magnetize back onto the ledge, keep on walking you will see a golden square walk into it, make the computer happy then jump onto the rocket. (When you first start the game you are up where the golden door is, you just can’t get in yet, take a quick look around)

The Game Master

• Ask you anything?How do you beat the game?

• how do you defeat drill baby

44. Iamcheif how do you kill the crab

• The Game Master // September 7, 2011 at 4:51 pm // Reply

Even though you asked Iamcheif, I am replying. I assume you are asking about the giant crab, when you first start you go off a big dropoff and see some platforms to the right. Go up and to the right as far as you can. Avoid the crabs they will kill you, you have to jump over crabs to get past them, keep on going up and right, then you will see this orange square with a picture of a lock on it, get it. Once you have the orange square you will have the ability to shoot, go shoot the giant crab until it dies.

The Game Master

45. boyslife freak // August 30, 2011 at 7:26 pm // Reply

this is crazy you cant kill the crabs man. bye the way has anyone here played mad planet i try and try but i cant get it will someone help me?

46. IKilledkenny2468 // August 27, 2011 at 3:33 pm // Reply

How do you get past the BIG crabs???

• when u drop off keep going up and at the end you will see a orange box run into it and you can throw mail with x.use it to defeat the BIG crab.

47. this is the same as robot wants fishy game. even the creator is the same

48. Hi, guys I am willing to help. I know how to kill bosses, power up locations, everything except for a few awards. If you need my help please answer with my name and your question I will answer all questions tomorrow :)

49. how to beat this game: first get exploding mail in first part, then go and get double jump from bat cave then get swim and double mail from crystal cave then go get jarpoon from bat cave ang it’s game on scouts!!!

1 10 11 12 13 14 19