Pedro’s Space Adventure 2

Want more fun? Try Pedro and Ordep’s Space Adventure, the first game in the series.

1,582 Comments on Pedro’s Space Adventure 2

1. I have beat the game

2. bela, you have to use magnet

3. how do u beat battle bat?

4. imposibl to beat!

5. i butcherd pedro

6. The game master is a phonie!!

7. Tell me anything about this game.So EZ for me

8. haha this game is so fun me likee

9. dear the game master howdo you defeat he drillbaby

• The Game Master // January 31, 2012 at 3:48 pm // Reply

Tele,

You defeat Drillbaby by use the magnet boots and going above him on the ceiling and firing straight down on the big red button on him. After you do that he is vulnerable for a few seconds, so fire away!

Thanks,

The Game Master

10. help i am stuck in the cryistly cavenrs pleas help

11. this game is hard!!!

12. This game is EASY!

13. Hey, game master, how do you get peaceful pedro?

Ps. I like the new version but I like the old version better:)

14. OMG this is awesome

Ps. :)

15. 22:45 :)

16. time 157:15 :(

17. I have three awords

18. What is the angler guys weak spot P.S I fire two harpoons

19. Best. Game. Ever.

20. what is speedy delivery

21. how do you beat drillbaby

22. how do you get to the key

23. How do you get Speedy Delivery, Minimalism and Peaceful Pedro?

24. fiery cool man // December 29, 2011 at 4:51 pm // Reply

This is better than the first already. Im on the the first level is there anything hard coming up hard?

25. To beat the battle bat, first go into the cave, get the swimming lessons, ovoid the jellyfish and get the bomb power, then go into the bat cave. See if you can track him down.

26. Here’s a pretty good tip on how to beat Obtuse angler: Look for his weak spot.

Ps. I got Pedro’s great escape, back at ya, and undersea operation for acheivements.

27. club penguin master // December 27, 2011 at 6:48 pm // Reply

done with the whole game ask me anything

28. How do you beat the battle bat?It is so hard :|

• The Game Master // December 28, 2011 at 6:26 pm // Reply

You need to get the exploding mail upgrade from the Flooded Depths. Then fire away! Enjoy!

Thanks,

The Game Master

• to beat battle bat, go into crystal caverns, get swimming lessons, go into flooded depths, get bomb letter power, then go into bat cave

29. To get time on your hands you need to get 50 chronox shards. Thats the only one I know right now

30. Game Master or any one who knows this,
    how do you get;
    …minimalism
    …speedy delivery
    …peaceful pedro
    …time on your hands
    …yay explosions
    …and..dear jellyfish

• 13 chairs of chaos // December 23, 2011 at 4:01 pm // Reply

super combo is defeat 5 enemies without touching the ground,time on your hands is get all charnox shards,yay explosions is BLOW UP ALL THE RED BOXES!!!YAY!!and dear jelly fish is defeat/kill a jelly fishh with letters,not harpoons.

• Time on your hands:find 50 shards
      Yay explosions:blow everything up
      Dear jellyfish: kill a jellyfish with LETTERS

• The Game Master // January 12, 2012 at 3:56 pm // Reply

Minimalism : finish the game with only required power-ups

In other words once you get the pleasure of beating the game with the basic gun with no power-ups.

Sincerely,

The Game Master

31. did you know that snail fire destroys crystals?

32. beat it……….3 times

33. WAIT UITL THE CRAB COMES THEN JUMP OVER IT!

34. HOW DO YOU BEAT THE BIG CRAB!

35. soooooooooooooooooo fun

36. Dear The Game Master,

What is Xenocide?

Sincerely,
    Yeerk slug

37. HARD!

38. HOW DO YOU GET UNDERSEA OPERATION?

39. It was fun!!!! :)

40. how do you enter codes

41. COOL BUT HARD

42. it reflects bullets ,13912.

43. dow do you get the double jump? please reply soon!!!

44. chainsaw mann // November 30, 2011 at 7:54 pm // Reply

looks like good game

45. nutty

46. LEGO Universer // November 26, 2011 at 12:23 pm // Reply

i meant super combo

• The Game Master // December 14, 2011 at 12:45 pm // Reply

No! Xenocide is killing everything. Super Combo is killing three or more enemies without touching the ground. The easiest place to get Super Combo is the tunnel down at the very bottom, use magnet boots to hold onto the ceiling, shoot your enemies without going on the ground and you will get the award. Happy shooting!

Sincerely,

The Game Master

P.S. I have beaten the game several times and I have all the awards ask me anything.

47. LEGO Universer // November 26, 2011 at 12:22 pm // Reply

i destroyed everything and it will not let me get peaceful pedro

48. What does the arrow power-up do?

P.S. I didn’t catch the description. :(