Pedro’s Space Adventure 2

Want more fun? Try Pedro and Ordep’s Space Adventure, the first game in the series.

1,576 Comments on Pedro’s Space Adventure 2

1. how do u get to the Super Golden Door?

• Get the Super Golden Key. To do it, defeat Drillbaby(Cling to the ceiling and drop mail bombs on it’s red spot), then simply follow the path of crabs, bats, jellyfish(you can get the objective Dear Jellyfish here), and snails.And don’t forget the Haxorx power-up so you can get out.

2. awsome game BL

3. i dont know how but i cant do anything im stuck somebody help

4. first time doing it, and I got 105:03!

5. ask me anything i beat the game

6. This is just a Pedro version of Robot wants Fishy.

7. This is hard.

8. this is a spoof of “Robot Wants Fishy”. It’s not real.

9. does anything ever load!?

10. how do you beat dungon crab?

11. 166:19!

12. Yay! my new high-score: 39:07!

13. 46:06!!!!!!!!! go me!

14. How do you beat PAL-1000?

15. 64:00

16. how do you swim

17. 71:54

18. I completed it in 154:38!

19. how do you defet battle bat

20. UltraBlackStar // September 11, 2012 at 9:02 am // Reply

this is a spinoff of “Robot wants fishy”

21. horrible

22. I love this game!!! I beat it like a million times!

23. b.o.r.i.n.g.

24. hard

25. almost there... // August 30, 2012 at 7:45 pm // Reply

to beat drillbaby you need to jump on the roof on top of it and try to shoot in bitween the “ears”

26. Dofopig9000 // August 30, 2012 at 3:37 pm // Reply

I think it`s hard

27. hate it

28. this game is impossible!

29. Awesomeninja // August 25, 2012 at 8:58 am // Reply

how do you beat drillbaby?

30. i beat it it was from and im also a first class scout

31. How do you beat PAL-1000, I got rid of the guns, how do you get to him?

32. how areyou supposed to defeat the battle bat?

33. star wars fan // August 14, 2012 at 8:57 am // Reply

how do you get the speshele dlivry upgrade in the cristl cavrins

34. Finished in 52:33. Anyone else finish under an hour?

35. How do you get Peaceful Pedro?

36. how do you shoot?

37. HOW DO YOU SHOOT?!?!?!

38. i like it

39. Can anyone who knows tell me:
    1. What is Fully Loaded?
    2. What is Peaceful Pedro?
    3. How do you get Dear Jellyfish? (I already know what it is.)
    4. After you get the key, how do you get back to the ship?

40. yeerk slug // July 25, 2012 at 6:30 pm // Reply

43:19 and 101 aliens blasted! Beat THAT!

41. beat it 10 times

42. how do i man // July 25, 2012 at 12:02 pm // Reply

but it is hard for me to jump down then get back on the celing wen i am near the rocket

43. how how tell me how to get to the rocket

44. hoe do i guy // July 25, 2012 at 11:53 am // Reply

how do get to the mail rocket ?????

45. boyslife games are beast! especially this game! How do you defeat the big crab? I’ve tried so many times with different power-ups and still can’t succeed.

• you need to just keep shooting him until he dies. There should be a small thing on the bottom of the screen that will tell you how much life he has.

46. don’t make any sense but still very cool and entertaining. if I knew how to play i would be blowin through levs like CRAZY!!!!!!

47. how do u fix the broken teleporter

48. Beatlesfan // July 14, 2012 at 1:10 pm // Reply

How do u get 2 bomb powerup in crystal cavern?

49. It rocks!I love it.