Pedro’s Space Adventure 2

Want more fun? Try Pedro and Ordep’s Space Adventure, the first game in the series.

1,582 Comments on Pedro’s Space Adventure 2

1. Minecraft4evar // June 1, 2013 at 6:37 pm // Reply

YO! I’m back! I was once a different fella’ but now I’ve changed,but anyway, I don’t remember how to get to the upgrade that allows you to shoot harpoons underwater. Could ya’ tell me how?

2. how do you get to where you started after you jump down to win the game

3. 104:32

4. awesome,hard but awesome.:)

5. goblinslayer1234 // May 3, 2013 at 2:17 pm // Reply

How do you get through the flooded depths

6. Wokabooma 57 // May 2, 2013 at 5:10 pm // Reply

New Score: 97:09

7. Wokabooma 57 // May 2, 2013 at 12:06 pm // Reply

270:44!

8. BigFatMan // May 1, 2013 at 4:06 pm // Reply

Hamumu Software shoud make a Pedro’s Space Adventure 3 for boys life

9. I beat the game 4 times and almost got all the awards.

10. 3419 beat that!!!!

11. lheraihuriela // April 5, 2013 at 6:36 pm // Reply

how do you get exploding mail

12. I like the aliens. there really cool.

13. where do you find the piece for the teleporter?

14. i beat game be4

15. Time: 40:15

16. How do you defeat Battle Bat?

17. scramble man // February 27, 2013 at 5:11 pm // Reply

How do you defeat the Obtuse Angler?

18. how do you get to the crystal cave boss

• use the teleporter. get the crystal 4 the teleporter behind the giant crab.
      press x to use the teleporter

19. How do you defeat Drillbaby?

20. how do you defeat pal-1000

21. i need to defeat battle bat

22. how do you get back to the space ship

23. at the top of the game there is bomb mail upgrade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

24. TOO HARD

25. how you kill krab

26. 37:33 BEAT THAT jelly4me !!!

27. 56:56! Beat that!

28. how do you get past dungeon s. crab?

29. Lordgauntlettron17 // January 8, 2013 at 11:28 pm // Reply

I made it up to the ending. Need any help from the start to how to get the key just ask me.

30. Rhode Island // January 3, 2013 at 5:57 pm // Reply

Beat It, awesome game!!!!!

31. how do u destroy the boxes

32. so hard! I can’t even get past the two crabs that keep blocking the way! I have tried jumping, but it doesn’t work! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

33. how do you defeat Battle Bat?

34. how do you beat pal-1000??????

35. to put smiles on comites just make smiley faces with ((( and::: like this (:

36. I have every thing but how doy you get back to the space ship?

37. To get the Undersea Operation award, clear the “Impossible Tunnel” without getting hurt(Don’t worry, it’s possible!).

38. Stupid Question Alert: How do you put yellow smiley face at the end of comments?

39. Yes, I came back for more BL!

40. I got the objective Dear Jellyfish. To get it, throw mail bombs at a jellyfish when it gets close to the surface of water. Also, to get the objective Time on your Hands, collect all the Chronox shards.

41. how do you defeat the battle-bat?/=)

42. FINALLY, I BEAT IT! After 2 years of trying, I finally did it! It’s super fun, but really hard.
    Hamumu! PLEASE make more!!!!

43. This game is a copy of Robot wants kitty

44. How do you fix the teleporter and defeat the big crab ?

• You simply defeat the crab, (make sure you have throwing mail! To do this get past all the crabs and jump to the end and grab the orange block with a lock on it) then you grab the teleporter crystal (a small pink thingy). Then walk up to the teleporter and the crystal should go in. I’ve beaten this game 3 times. :P

• get mail power then keep on shooting till its dead. then walk get the cristel and run into the telaporter

45. This game is totally awesome!

46. Once u get the bomb power-up, you’ll be like “how did I ever get around without this thing?” Also, how do u defeat PAL-1000?

47. i beat the game

48. How do you beat Battle Bat? I tried mail bombs and it didn’t work.

49. How do you get the mail power-up in the bottom left of the game?

• First, you have to defeat the Obtuse Angler and get the temporary shield. Then, you go down to the very bottom left of the game and you defend yourself from the snail there using that shield. The snail’s bullet should ricochet off your shield and go up, destroying the diamonds. Then, it is a simple matter to go up there and get the power up.

1 14 15 16 17 18 19