Pedro’s Space Adventure 2

Want more fun? Try Pedro and Ordep’s Space Adventure, the first game in the series.

1,580 Comments on Pedro’s Space Adventure 2

1. its pretty fun

2. how do you defeat the battle bat? I killed all the little ones and shot the big one like 15 times but he won’t die. Am I missing a power-up?

3. Rock-o-ages // July 28, 2010 at 2:13 pm // Reply

How do you get past the Drillbaby?

• Awesomedude // July 30, 2010 at 6:30 am // Reply

in crystal caverns, i cant get past the part where you go get the key. how do you do that!!!???

• kill all but the snails.

• You get past the boss by going to the ceiling and dropping mail down the crack in its shell. to get to the key you have to all the power ups especially the one that deflects the missiles.

4. HOw do you get the powerup in Crystal Caverns that is the hardest to reach

5. In the end how do you get back up the cliff. I have all the powerups except one. and the key

6. I’ve beat the game!

7. i beat the game!!!! =)

8. how do you defeat the battle batt

9. how do I use the bullet thing?I forgot!

10. I mean the big one.

11. How do I get past the crab?

12. Super girl // July 27, 2010 at 11:26 am // Reply

it is great it is the best game

13. after you jump the crab, how do you get past the block?

14. how do u get past big crab

15. you can’t swim becaise you need a bonus up

16. how do you beat the battle bat

17. this game dose not work! I hate it

18. startrekkr // July 26, 2010 at 4:07 pm // Reply

This game looks almost exactly like Robot Wants Kitty/Puppy…it is by the same developer. If you liked this game, then try one of those.

19. How the heck do I get back on the cliff?!

20. banana man // July 25, 2010 at 6:06 pm // Reply

whycant i go in water

21. lazerdude how do you get past the giant crab

22. awsome

23. itisfun

24. this game reminds me of little nemo[nes]I bet nobody has heard of that game before

25. Surprise299 // July 24, 2010 at 2:04 pm // Reply

One more question how do u get fully loaded award?

26. pedro boy1 // July 24, 2010 at 9:49 am // Reply

yay!!!!!!!!! i win!!!!

27. i got peacful pedro. its so hard! only kill 14 aliens and drill baby or less and “time is on your hands get all shards

28. how do you defeat pal 1000?

29. I BEAT THE GAME IT ROCKS!! P.S. if you need any help just ask me

30. What do you use to battle the monsters

31. dude this like rocks!!!!!

32. Surprise299 // July 20, 2010 at 12:20 pm // Reply

How do u get xenocide, yay explosions, and undersea operation? Thanks in advance.

• dan de man // July 21, 2010 at 7:59 pm // Reply

xenocide blast all aliens exept the snails
      yay explosives explode all red stuff
      undersea operation get through the spiny tunnel without a hit

33. this gamem is not as good as the first game, and the first game wasnt even that good

34. it rocks but it is hard

35. CHALLENGE! fastest time! win the challenge post to enter!

36. how do you get in to play

37. mathboy83000 // July 19, 2010 at 1:43 pm // Reply

I made a mistake.

38. mathboy83000 // July 19, 2010 at 1:42 pm // Reply

Worst game I played,and if you like it then you I don`t like. I don`t like this game!
    p.s. why did they put spikes.

39. awesomeguy45 // July 18, 2010 at 4:07 pm // Reply

what do you do after you get the golden key

• go to the surface to where you got the mailbag use mag boots to stick on to the ceiling and get to the door make the sad computer happy then get into your ship

40. chessmaster // July 17, 2010 at 4:04 pm // Reply

I am horrible at this game. It’s slightly reminiscent of an early Mario game (with a much better storyline). It would be nice if you could jump on enemies at the beginning to kill or at least stun them.

41. The swimming power is in crystal caverns!

42. I completed the game;But how do you earn the awards?

43. Surprise299 // July 16, 2010 at 8:16 pm // Reply

How do u get the power up in the back of the supply closet? I beat the angry blox thingies. now wat?

44. Surprise299 // July 16, 2010 at 5:42 pm // Reply

How do u get exploding mail?

45. how do you defeat the crab

46. How do you move the boxes?:-/

47. this gameis awesome totally the best!:}

48. Surprise299 // July 15, 2010 at 4:26 pm // Reply

How do u beat the battle bat?

49. THIS GAME IS LAME YET COOL!

1 2 3 4 19