Pedro’s Space Adventure 2

Want more fun? Try Pedro and Ordep’s Space Adventure, the first game in the series.

50 Comments on Pedro’s Space Adventure 2

1. Surprise299 // July 24, 2010 at 2:04 pm // Reply

One more question how do u get fully loaded award?

2. pedro boy1 // July 24, 2010 at 9:49 am // Reply

yay!!!!!!!!! i win!!!!

3. i got peacful pedro. its so hard! only kill 14 aliens and drill baby or less and “time is on your hands get all shards

4. how do you defeat pal 1000?

5. I BEAT THE GAME IT ROCKS!! P.S. if you need any help just ask me

6. What do you use to battle the monsters

7. dude this like rocks!!!!!

8. Surprise299 // July 20, 2010 at 12:20 pm // Reply

How do u get xenocide, yay explosions, and undersea operation? Thanks in advance.

• dan de man // July 21, 2010 at 7:59 pm // Reply

xenocide blast all aliens exept the snails
      yay explosives explode all red stuff
      undersea operation get through the spiny tunnel without a hit

9. this gamem is not as good as the first game, and the first game wasnt even that good

10. it rocks but it is hard

11. CHALLENGE! fastest time! win the challenge post to enter!

12. how do you get in to play

13. mathboy83000 // July 19, 2010 at 1:43 pm // Reply

I made a mistake.

14. mathboy83000 // July 19, 2010 at 1:42 pm // Reply

Worst game I played,and if you like it then you I don`t like. I don`t like this game!
    p.s. why did they put spikes.

15. awesomeguy45 // July 18, 2010 at 4:07 pm // Reply

what do you do after you get the golden key

• go to the surface to where you got the mailbag use mag boots to stick on to the ceiling and get to the door make the sad computer happy then get into your ship

16. chessmaster // July 17, 2010 at 4:04 pm // Reply

I am horrible at this game. It’s slightly reminiscent of an early Mario game (with a much better storyline). It would be nice if you could jump on enemies at the beginning to kill or at least stun them.

17. The swimming power is in crystal caverns!

18. I completed the game;But how do you earn the awards?

19. Surprise299 // July 16, 2010 at 8:16 pm // Reply

How do u get the power up in the back of the supply closet? I beat the angry blox thingies. now wat?

20. Surprise299 // July 16, 2010 at 5:42 pm // Reply

How do u get exploding mail?

21. how do you defeat the crab

22. How do you move the boxes?:-/

23. this gameis awesome totally the best!:}

24. Surprise299 // July 15, 2010 at 4:26 pm // Reply

How do u beat the battle bat?

25. THIS GAME IS LAME YET COOL!

1 2 3 4 5 38