Pedro’s Space Adventure 2

Want more fun? Try Pedro and Ordep’s Space Adventure, the first game in the series.

1,582 Comments on Pedro’s Space Adventure 2

1. Ibeat it 3 times

2. how do you get past bat cave?

• easy! ya gotta get the stamp exploder and the multi letter thing and your letters gotta be at least 1 away from stongest…

3. this game is really fun!!!!!!

4. hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii // August 10, 2010 at 2:24 pm // Reply

this game is fun but it fails

5. how do you get peaceful pedro and yay explosions? thanks

6. How do you get peaceful pedro, super combo, minimalism, and speedy delivery?

• I’m as clueless as you. Do you have Yay Explosions? How?

• Or Undersea Operation?

• I found out!

Minimalism – win the game without extra powerups (i.e. sharp words or special delivery)

Peaceful Pedro – the hardest award, win the game with only killing fifteen aliens!

Speedy Delivery – Finish the game very fast. Not sure how fast. Maybe 60 minutes?

7. when u fix the teleporter which room do u go in 1st?

• The crystal cavern, it has double jump and swimming i think. then got to the bat cave and get the harpoon. then go to flooded and get exploding stamps. try to figure out the rest

• back at ya // August 11, 2010 at 6:31 am //

Actually double jump is in the supply closet. Go there first. Then to Crystal Caverns. Then the Bat Cave. Then to Flooded Depths.

8. what do the red srystals do.

And

After you deffeate the boxen how do you get the power up. it isn’t unlocked.

9. BoyScoutMax // August 7, 2010 at 8:36 pm // Reply

This is a great game i am happy about the creators who made this game and good luck to everyone who plays this game!

10. this is so hard !HATE IT!

11. how do you jump

12. How do you get the 2nd powerup??????

13. piedude125 // August 6, 2010 at 8:04 am // Reply

booh yah three day in the prosses and STILL the game master whoop whoop if anyone needs help ask meh but nothing about rewards

• HOW DO YOU GET PAST BIG CRAB?

• you have to defeat him but first you have to get your mail to throw

• oasis245 // August 9, 2010 at 3:53 pm //

you need to get a power up to throw mail. go upstairs and dodge the crabs. jump where there is a ton of spikes and get past where there are two crabs. This part is very difficult but can be done. You can then destroy land creatures.

• Time Traveller // August 11, 2010 at 4:00 pm // Reply

After you defeat the last villain, there’s that extra bonus in the Crystal Caverns. How do you stick to the ceiling and jump to get it?

14. videofreak5876 // August 5, 2010 at 3:22 pm // Reply

i defeted the first boss and fixed the teleporter what do i do next

15. Ummm, how do you get past the snails in the tiny corridors near the end of the crystal caverns? Is there a second shield upgrade? Please reply.

• piedude125 // August 6, 2010 at 8:13 am // Reply

ill help you first you need the delfect upgrade with means you need to defeat obtuse angler go back to the end of the crystal caverns deflect his bullets upward so it will destroy the crystal and use the magnet to go up and there you have it

NOTE: you Can’t destroy the second one

• You know that orange box with the arrow pointing up. If you haven’t gotten it, it is in the bat cave. Get it and go through that hall you were talking about. Whenever a snail shoots press the down key and hold it down. Your second shield will appear. It’ll only last for a few seconds. Then you can do it over again.

• Just keep shooting them until they curl up in their shells and run right past them. They stay in their shells for about 5 seconds.

16. This game is so easy! I didn’t beat it yet, but I got every single upgrade. For the people who didn’t find the shooting upgrade yet, its a mystery for yourselves.It is way better than the first.

17. thank you nobody for the help

18. piedude125 // August 4, 2010 at 8:59 am // Reply

dude how do you get the shooting upgrade and where is it ? im stuck at the gait crab and cant repair the broken teleport please help someone

• Go up in the direction of the mailship and jump from island to island. You’ll find an orange power-up. Beware of the many little crabs!

19. fan of original developer // August 2, 2010 at 9:58 pm // Reply

silly business reasons preventing the developer from telling his fans that this game was done :|

20. written from my wii

21. BLODINAITOR X // August 2, 2010 at 12:23 pm // Reply

how do you beat level 1

22. Time Traveller // August 2, 2010 at 12:06 pm // Reply

I’m not sure how to defeat the big… thing in the Crystal Caverns, and the Storage Unit and Processing Station are impossible! And where’s the bonus to defeat the Obtuse Angler in the Flooded Depths? Someone please reply.

• I hope I can help time traveller. To defeat the thing in the crystal part, you have to have magnetism and exploding letters. To do the supply part you need exploding letters and the double jump which is in there. To defeat the processing station boss you need a happy computer thing that opens up its shield. And finally, the harpoon is in the area where you battled the bat. You need double jump and swim.

• Swimming Lessons – Back of Crystal Caverns
      AutoHarpoon – Swimming Pool inside Bat Cave

What you probably want to do is keep shooting the alien guns in the Supply Closet. Then you can get double jump (JJ). Then go to crystal caverns and get swimming lessons (looks like a duck). Go to the Bat Cave and get the Harpoon Power-Up in the swimming pool. That should help you along some.

23. How do you get mail

• By jumping from island to island in the direction from which you came. In other words, keep jumping UP.

24. Yay I beat it

25. easy!

26. this ROCKS

27. why can’t i shoot?

28. what are the awards.

29. So Hard It’s Impossible

30. I beat it!! Fun game, easier then the first one.

31. Just won!! That was pretty fun!! Not as good as the first one though.

32. I can’t get past those crab things

33. Any questions?(besides awards)Just reply!

• How do you shoot?

• Time Traveller // August 3, 2010 at 5:00 pm // Reply

How on Earth are you even supposed to get to the villains in the Storage Unit and the Processing Station? And how do you reach and defeat the villain in the Crystal Caverns? And one more thing… What are the platforms and computers randomly placed about for? Your answer would be most helpful.

• hey how do you defeat the pal 1000

• I keep getting stuck where you go back to the rocket. I walk on the ceiling until it there’s a low part. I try to fall of and then jump back on but I just fall of again.

• vezzzzzzzzzz boom // August 4, 2010 at 6:41 pm // Reply

how do i get into the maze instorage room?

34. Yay! Explosions! // July 31, 2010 at 2:05 pm // Reply

If you need any help, ask. I have all awards except dear jellyfish.

35. Ask me anything!! I just beat the game!!!! I don’t have all the awards, though.

36. Ask Me ANYTHING. I beat the game!! I’m sooo excited!!!!

37. LEADER OF FIVE101 // July 31, 2010 at 7:56 am // Reply

To me, the game is hard on the first level.

38. how do you get the key?

39. impossible

40. how do you yuse thise arrow thing t fogot.

41. How are u supposed to get back to the rocket???

42. TheDudeAbides // July 29, 2010 at 10:24 pm // Reply

how do you get the final upgrade in the crystal caverns

43. this game is awsome

44. how do you shoot

45. how do you get past the block thingy after the giant crab

46. I have all the pwrups and the big gold key, but when I walk across the ceiling to get to the big gold door, I get stopped by a big ledge!!! Waaah HELP!!!!11!11!1!!11!one!

• i got stuck there too. all u hav to do is when u go to the ledge, push down then up while moving towards the ledge. this will drop you from the ceiling and hopefully (it took me a while to do it) you will jump back up onto the ledge

47. how do you get past the red bricks

48. how do i get the power up in the bat cave?????

49. how do you get back to your space ship?

• get to the ceiling. then go as far left as you can. then fall but jump in mid air so you can catch the ceiling again. its not too hard once you know what to do.

50. kindof fun, doesn’t look like pedro, my brother calls him birthday moose