Pedro’s Space Adventure 2

Want more fun? Try Pedro and Ordep’s Space Adventure, the first game in the series.

1,582 Comments on Pedro’s Space Adventure 2

1. How do you get on to the second ceiling when you have the key

2. i have won it 3 times

3. finaly 28:38!

4. how to get speedy delivery?

• BACK AT YA to get SUPER COMBO you beat Drillbaby , pass the first snail , and jump on the ceiling over the crabs[do not kill crabs yet]then stay up their and wait entell a crab comes under you kill crabs as thay do

5. rowlf the dog // September 6, 2010 at 5:29 pm // Reply

this bares a pretty strong resemblence to a Namco game I’ve seen

6. time on your hands:get every chronox shard

7. undersea operation:get through the spiny tunel without a scratch

8. xenocide:detroy all life execpt snails

9. fully loaded:get every gun upgrade

10. how do you get all powerups?

11. How do you get minimailsman? Please help!

12. I do not know if anyone notices ( which they probaly do) but there is a game call robot wants fishy which is exactly like this game

13. how do you beat battle bat

14. I beated the whole game

15. I can’t remember what the orange box you collect underwater does. can someone tell me?

16. How do you get the last red shard at the top right of the bat cave?

17. were are the swimming lessons?

18. how do you get to the golden door??????

19. 111111111111111111 // August 30, 2010 at 3:00 pm // Reply

how do you beat the obtuse angler?

20. Finlay beat it! [after almost 3 hours!]

21. were is golden door?

• at begining of game,but how u get there .i can not get back at begining of game even doe i beet every boss &up grade!!!!!!!!!!!!!help?

22. what room do you go to first

23. this game is so fun but it took me forever to beat it.

24. 48:01!

25. Rock-o-ages // August 26, 2010 at 3:37 pm // Reply

I shoot and shoot a das boxen but nothing happens. Help!!!

26. 50:00 min

27. were is the dobel jump?

28. I beat it in 57 minutes

29. How do you beat Pal-1000

30. Oh wait,never mind.I got to it.

31. Uh,I got the bomb stamps without the harpoon….I thought anonymous said you needed it?

32. I have all the power-ups, but I still can’t get to were you start.
    PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!

33. How do you defeat the obtuse angler?

34. How do you get to the Golden Door at the end of the level?

35. I can’t even move and i’m using the arrow keys

36. Look everyone, I'm a box! // August 18, 2010 at 7:15 am // Reply

I don’t have Super Combo, Minimalism, Peaceful Pedro, or Speedy Delivery awards…can I have help!

37. 111111111111111111 // August 17, 2010 at 6:44 pm // Reply

How do you beat the battle bat?

38. how do you beat battle bat

39. love this game

40. i me and myself // August 16, 2010 at 2:53 pm // Reply

how do you get Super Combo, Peaceful Pedro, Speedy Delivery, and minimalism? you get the other awards by beating the game, attaining maximum firepower, annihilating all life (except snails), collecting all Cronox shards, exploding everything, defeating a jellyfish with letters, and getting through the spiny tunnel (in flooded depths) without a scratch. Hope this helps, please reply!

41. Time Traveller // August 16, 2010 at 10:38 am // Reply

Where’s the Super Golden Door?

42. All of the power-ups are hard to find!

43. hillbilly boy // August 14, 2010 at 5:27 pm // Reply

How do you beat Drillbaby?

44. hillbilly boy // August 14, 2010 at 3:03 pm // Reply

Where are the exploding stamps?

45. I’ve completed this game twice and I liked it!

46. I DID IT,THE WHOLE THING!!!!!!!!!!

47. I know what all of the awards are except SUPER COMBO.
    Let me know if you need help with the game or awards.
    Also let me know if you know what SUPER COMBO is.

48. It gets easier EVERY TIME!!! And I mean it!

49. This game is very similar to the games ‘Robot wants puppy’ and ‘Robot wants kitty’.
    There is similar artwork animation and game play.
    The robot games were developed by Armor Games.

50. Time Traveller // August 11, 2010 at 3:57 pm // Reply

I can’t stick to the ceiling in the Crystal Caverns to get the extra bonus. I try and I try, but it seems impossible! Will someone please help me? If you would like me to be more specific, please say so.

1 2 3 4 5 6 19