Pedro’s Space Adventure 2

Want more fun? Try Pedro and Ordep’s Space Adventure, the first game in the series.

1,582 Comments on Pedro’s Space Adventure 2

1. 1# is better

2. in the cristal caverns how do you get the upgrade in the bottom left corner.

3. Happyface 321 // December 5, 2010 at 3:29 pm // Reply

I have beet the game!
    If you have any questions post in reply to this one and i will answer!

4. omg this game is beast

5. pakia+dialga // December 5, 2010 at 10:40 am // Reply

were do go after you fix the teleporter?

6. Happyface 321 // December 4, 2010 at 6:53 pm // Reply

How do you beat the angler fish? i cant seem to make much damage, and i have a lot of power ups. What power ups should i have?

7. boring

8. my friend bet the whole game!!!!

9. Happyface 321 // December 3, 2010 at 10:44 pm // Reply

Im not sure how to get past the bat…..
    in the comments it says to get the other power up in the flooded levels, but how do i get to the flooded levels, i cant get up there!

10. Scout trooper // December 3, 2010 at 6:30 pm // Reply

Reminds me of the old Nintendo entertainment system platformers.

11. 76 minutes, 13 seconds!

12. This is an exact copy of robot wants puppy.Even the areas names are the same

13. this is hard.

14. luke skywalker forever // November 30, 2010 at 8:11 pm // Reply

this game in a few ways reminds me of the first metriod WHY!? 1.there’s no map 2. you’re upgrading the heros defencences.

15. total time 347:43!

16. i finnaly beat the game. it took me 122 hours and 24 minutes

17. Sorry, I ment “every”, not “evety”.

18. This game is soooooo hard. I got through evety mega-villan, destroyed the little guys but I just can’t get through that fire-shooting snail at the place were I have to get the key.

19. dood this game is the boume

20. So hard that I gave up on it

21. I won the game!!!!!

22. its hard

23. this game is hard

24. cool:)but hard :(

25. i won!2 times in a row!:}

26. Hi i love this Game

27. dont worry i did it!

28. i cant get past the giant crab!if you know report a.s.a.p. ( means as soon as possible)by!

29. after you get the rubber duckie where can you go? I am stuck down there!

30. Mr. Awesomeness // November 16, 2010 at 4:48 pm // Reply

This game is awesome but it is a reapeat of robot wants fish

31. that was easy

32. this game is hard. me and my frind are trying to beat it. but waer geting better.

33. how do you get to the twobig brown box thing

34. wat is the shoot butten?

35. copy of robot wants kitty

36. !I HAVE BEATEN THE GAME FOUR TIMES!

37. Awesome!

38. This is cool. Predro is an awesome burro. Oh,well,TOODLES!!! :) :) ;)

39. near game completer // November 9, 2010 at 6:33 pm // Reply

How do u get to the golden door?

40. where do you get the rubber duckey,
    please reply s soon as possible

41. Hidididididididid // November 7, 2010 at 8:35 pm // Reply

To get back to the spaceship, you get to the ceiling, and when you reach the bump in the ceiling, you hold down the left control button, press the down button, and a little bit off the ceiling, you jump back up and onto it again. (PS You can’t jump twice after you start falling!)

42. Not only have I finished the game [in less than 15 minutes], but I have also won every single award that you can even get in this game! Finally!

43. i won the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

44. How do you get past the long hallways for the last orange box in the crystal caverns?

45. how do u git to the roket

46. dont like this game

47. how do you beat pal10000?

48. THE GAME IS COOL

49. I completed the game!!!!

1 4 5 6 7 8 19