Pedro’s Space Adventure 2

Want more fun? Try Pedro and Ordep’s Space Adventure, the first game in the series.

50 Comments on Pedro’s Space Adventure 2

1. 50:00 min

2. were is the dobel jump?

3. I beat it in 57 minutes

4. How do you beat Pal-1000

5. Oh wait,never mind.I got to it.

6. Uh,I got the bomb stamps without the harpoon….I thought anonymous said you needed it?

7. I have all the power-ups, but I still can’t get to were you start.
    PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!

8. How do you defeat the obtuse angler?

9. How do you get to the Golden Door at the end of the level?

10. I can’t even move and i’m using the arrow keys

11. Look everyone, I'm a box! // August 18, 2010 at 7:15 am // Reply

I don’t have Super Combo, Minimalism, Peaceful Pedro, or Speedy Delivery awards…can I have help!

12. 111111111111111111 // August 17, 2010 at 6:44 pm // Reply

How do you beat the battle bat?

13. how do you beat battle bat

14. love this game

15. i me and myself // August 16, 2010 at 2:53 pm // Reply

how do you get Super Combo, Peaceful Pedro, Speedy Delivery, and minimalism? you get the other awards by beating the game, attaining maximum firepower, annihilating all life (except snails), collecting all Cronox shards, exploding everything, defeating a jellyfish with letters, and getting through the spiny tunnel (in flooded depths) without a scratch. Hope this helps, please reply!

16. Time Traveller // August 16, 2010 at 10:38 am // Reply

Where’s the Super Golden Door?

17. All of the power-ups are hard to find!

18. hillbilly boy // August 14, 2010 at 5:27 pm // Reply

How do you beat Drillbaby?

19. hillbilly boy // August 14, 2010 at 3:03 pm // Reply

Where are the exploding stamps?

20. I’ve completed this game twice and I liked it!

21. I DID IT,THE WHOLE THING!!!!!!!!!!

22. I know what all of the awards are except SUPER COMBO.
    Let me know if you need help with the game or awards.
    Also let me know if you know what SUPER COMBO is.

23. It gets easier EVERY TIME!!! And I mean it!

24. This game is very similar to the games ‘Robot wants puppy’ and ‘Robot wants kitty’.
    There is similar artwork animation and game play.
    The robot games were developed by Armor Games.

25. Time Traveller // August 11, 2010 at 3:57 pm // Reply

I can’t stick to the ceiling in the Crystal Caverns to get the extra bonus. I try and I try, but it seems impossible! Will someone please help me? If you would like me to be more specific, please say so.