Pedro’s Space Adventure 2

Want more fun? Try Pedro and Ordep’s Space Adventure, the first game in the series.

1,580 Comments on Pedro’s Space Adventure 2

1. do you guys have mariokart

2. all i know ho to do is move on the first level please help me if you know the the controls tell me PLEASE HELP

3. can you shoot if so how help me please

4. this game rocks!!!!!

5. dude I can’t get out of level 1!!

6. how do you get past the 1st level!!!!!:(

7. this is so HARD helpme out please

8. this is to hard!!!!

9. radical!!!

10. luckyone4738 // January 12, 2011 at 1:30 pm // Reply

this game is a rip off

11. mario and halo is alot more fun but this game is a close 2nd
    how do u beat battle bat

12. i cant beat this game.opi // January 11, 2011 at 5:11 pm // Reply

Robot wants fishy s a TOTAL copy of pedros space adventure!!!!!

13. i love it

14. i cant beat this game.opi // January 9, 2011 at 9:26 am // Reply

How do you get the sheild & the haXXor?

• The Sheild is in the Batcave to the left you need Double Jump to get it. Double Jump is in the Supply Closet. HaXXor is in the supply closet to the far left and down you don’t need anthing except guns to get it but exploding mail helps. HOW DO YOU GET THE SECOND SPECIAL DELIVERY IN THE CRYSTAL CAVERNS??? (Special Delivery is the powerup that looks like it has two faces on it).

• go to the bat cave

15. i cant beat this game.opi // January 9, 2011 at 9:20 am // Reply

how do you get double jump

16. i cant beat this game.opi // January 9, 2011 at 8:10 am // Reply

I got the key, but how the heck do you get to the door?

17. i cant beat this game.opi // January 8, 2011 at 7:41 pm // Reply

To beat Battle Bat you have to get the explodeing mail powerup from the water place!

18. where is the rocket

19. rootbeerguy // January 5, 2011 at 1:14 pm // Reply

HOW DO U KILL BATTLEBAT?

20. how do you get pass the last jump where you are upside down? I keep falling.

21. puzzle master // January 1, 2011 at 6:04 pm // Reply

hard

22. won the game

23. only two more power-ups and the key

24. Tiger=Awesome // December 30, 2010 at 11:03 am // Reply

Completed it twice!

25. mad planet is better if u ask me

26. just need the key!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

27. pedro walks really fast!

28. How do you get the key

29. I need help getting to the key

30. This game is awsome

31. SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO GET SPEEDY DELIVERY OR I’M GOING TO GO CRAZY!!!!!!

32. cool

33. I love it!

34. THIS IS REALLY HARD!

35. I tottly hate this game

36. I beat Super Mario Galaxy it is fun and easy

37. book man 101 // December 21, 2010 at 2:48 pm // Reply

finished in less than 30 minutes. It’s a good game. Please quit being mean about that. by the way the rocket is at top
    in the part to the surface

38. This is awesome. I’m going to write a guide.

39. this game is a total knockoff of “Robot wants kitty”.

40. I alwas get stuck with the boss and die 20 time before i kill them

41. star wars dude // December 19, 2010 at 5:40 pm // Reply

how do you kill dungeon.s.crab??????

42. I agree MARIO is soooo much better:) If u agree write a comment to Girl1998

43. How do you stay alive in the flooded depths?

44. it is soooo cool i love it so much but it is a long game.

45. B.O.R.I.N.G.

46. Its the best game i have played so far.

47. how do u kill drillbaby

48. Totally awesomeley awesome!!

49. The awsomeness asks // December 9, 2010 at 2:13 pm // Reply

How do you get to the rocket?

50. mario is better