Pedro’s Space Adventure 2

Want more fun? Try Pedro and Ordep’s Space Adventure, the first game in the series.

1,576 Comments on Pedro’s Space Adventure 2

1. How Do U Kil Battl Bat?

2. anon e. mus // March 17, 2011 at 5:25 pm // Reply

you have to walk on the ceiling and shoot the red light

3. i have killed Battle Bat, pal 1000, hadden blocks, big giant crab, but I need help destroying Drill Baby! can someone help me?

4. Now the obtuse angler is a bit tricky, you have to be accurate, where he shoots is his weak spot and thats the little beam on his angler, whats easiest to kill him is having 1 special delivery and the power up that makes letters explode. hope you beat the game.

5. How to kill pal 1000, first you have to use haxxar to make the four computers happy then pal 1000 will start shooting 3 bullets on each side, second is you’ve got to jump onto the beam on your left and start shooting right after he shot his last one and just keep repeating this and he’ll soon be destroyed.

6. VanellaIce36 // March 12, 2011 at 10:41 pm // Reply

Conoss I beat it 17 times. ;)

7. the bst gam I evr playd

8. how do you get the swimming upgrade?

9. Beatlesfan // March 11, 2011 at 7:50 pm // Reply

how do u kill pal 1000 obtuse angler imacheif

10. so HARD

11. HARD!!!!!!

12. the terrier // March 10, 2011 at 9:08 am // Reply

this game is better than the first one

13. eragon1210 l beat it17 times.my best time was
    18minits!!!!!!!!!

14. ilikeyoshi // March 3, 2011 at 8:47 am // Reply

how do you kill the snails?

15. Jman you get the key by destroying drillbaby then a cave will open, then you’ll have to go through sections of the minions bosses, keep going and you’ll find the key.It might take awhile but you’ll beat it.
    Note you have to have all the powerups
    See you later (:

16. eragon 1210 // March 2, 2011 at 3:45 pm // Reply

beaten this game 10 times…. best time was 29 minutes 56 seconds….. You all are just a bunch of PANSIES IF U CANT DO THIS

17. the game restarted on me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. how do you get the key iamcheif?

19. iamcheif,how do you get the key?

20. Iamcheif, how do you get out of crystal caverns after getting the swimming upgrade?????????

21. My old buddy Pedro is good on his missions. good job, pedro:)

22. HOW DO YOU DEFEAT BATTLE BAT AND DRILLBABY?

23. how do you kill Battlebat

• you have to get the duck and then go underwater and theres a bomb that makes it easy to kill
      ps id kill it when i got all the things

24. I have all the answers you need, powerup locations, how to kill bosses except a couple awards.
    If in need of accistance ask me questions using my nickname with your questions:)

25. how do you deafeat crabs???

26. i hate this game

27. monkeyman,

What do you need help with?

28. whats a pedro pattern

29. the strange person // February 25, 2011 at 3:56 pm // Reply

how do you get the award minimalism

• master of game // March 25, 2011 at 12:31 pm // Reply

You beat the game with only required powerups no special delivery no gun upgrades!!! I have it it was a little harder than usual.

30. THIS IS A COPIE OF ROBOT WANTS KITTY!

31. I cant kill the gaint crab on level 1

32. hARD!!!!!!!!!!!

33. i cannot beat this game !!!!!!!!

34. how do you get bom letters?

35. it’s awsome

36. help me!!!!!!!!!!!

37. I beat the game twice!!!

38. whoever never won the game i whould be happy to help you.I also can help you win the golden key and tell you were the golden door is.If you do not know were the golden door is or what it is.

39. hi im a girl and i won 13 times this games is so cool. how many times has other people won this games?

40. so boring but so fun.

41. can`t get it i always go back to start!!

42. asome game!!!

43. I have all the awards. Questions?

44. I got the award for beating the game, but HOW DO YOU GET THE OTHER AWARDS????

45. totally fun AFTER you get the mailbag(guns)

46. awsome!

47. I hate this game

48. need help!!

49. this game is TOTALLY AWESOME !

50. THE GAME MASTER // January 28, 2011 at 4:00 pm // Reply

This game is even hard for me!!!

1 6 7 8 9 10 19