Derby Town Racing

No Flash content available

Love the pinewood derby? Click for photos of great cars, videos of amazing races and tips for building a fast car.

We’re sorry, but this game requires the Flash plugin and does not work on most tablets and phones. Please visit our Mobile Games section for fun games that can be played on any device.

More Pinewood Derby Fun

74 Comments on Derby Town Racing

1. dasherator tips // July 27, 2012 at 1:51 pm // Reply

tip #1: buy plenty of upgrades. upgrades will help very much during pro and duel (boss) races. #2 go 4 speed and boost time 1st than grip. #3 the race closest 2 bobcat beach (map) has many ‘shooms on the course making it the easiest. #4 if you beat boss boss every time you unlock his car (or so it’s said…). #5 get plenty of items/weapons they are very helpful. thanks 4 reading! see you next tim 4 more dasherator tips! ๐Ÿ˜‰ — the dasherator

2. i love it

3. its hard to beat a race

4. gman pack8 // July 25, 2012 at 4:58 pm // Reply

Sweet game

5. my name is booper and try to beat me.i am way boss.good luck beating me!

6. Why can’t I play the game?

7. minecraft rox // July 24, 2012 at 7:15 pm // Reply

hey guys i just want to let you know that when you beat the boss you get his car and everything

8. This game really brings together fun, adventure, and speed. When I play this game, I think of Minecraft and Need for Speed. I think there should be “Derby Police” who come after you if you hit a car – that would be awesome.

9. looks alot like minecraft

10. how do we honk without hittin a car

11. I am the boss!!!!

12. I beat boss 4 time

13. my nicknames big t Try and beat me everybody

14. vgnfj nsfnamfng // July 11, 2012 at 1:19 pm // Reply

This is a awesome game I have been playing since I was 7 years old.

15. this game is the best

16. I beat the boss 1 time.

17. Dl man 3332 // June 30, 2012 at 4:10 pm // Reply

got all stuff!

18. i agree with raygun not ebest

19. i saved an account and its not letting me on!!!!!

20. game master // June 29, 2012 at 8:02 am // Reply

6.5/10

21. RAYGUN SHOT // June 28, 2012 at 5:01 pm // Reply

but it is a great game

22. RAYGUN SHOT // June 28, 2012 at 4:59 pm // Reply

NEED MORE UPGRADES

23. worst game ever!

24. Cool game i like it alot. 5 sttars ๐Ÿ™‚

25. secretspy284 // June 21, 2012 at 11:13 am // Reply

i can’t play it

26. secretspy284 // June 21, 2012 at 11:09 am // Reply

how do you get to play the game

27. how do you get to play it

28. IMPORTANT!!

Boys life! give tis game more upgrades!

29. 1 Boss Battle, coming right up!!!

30. Dudes I finished the game a gazillion days ago. It was fun ๐Ÿ™‚

31. easy

32. Luke Skywalker // June 12, 2012 at 10:43 am // Reply

addicting

33. how do u beep the horn

34. totally great game, needs more upgrades

35. you can do this in real life

36. Just finished the game!!!

37. This Game rocks! I won the whole game on one of my files!

Queen:*

38. Looks like i’m the king here

39. Tornadoman // June 1, 2012 at 7:14 pm // Reply

Amazing game! Can’t stop playing it.

40. greenboy233 // May 30, 2012 at 3:52 pm // Reply

SWEET

41. shoop da whoop baaa // May 29, 2012 at 3:47 pm // Reply

Woa.its pretty awesome, if you ask this guy. ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ :/

42. I`m stuck on level 3! Can someone help

43. i am the best out their so dnt try to play

44. cooldude22 // May 27, 2012 at 1:47 pm // Reply

i cant play it

45. awesomeness // May 25, 2012 at 4:10 pm // Reply

I rock this track!!!! :p

46. awesomeness // May 25, 2012 at 4:00 pm // Reply

I agree! DEFINITELY need more upgrades!! ๐Ÿ™‚

47. crowned champ

48. Dalton C.P. // May 15, 2012 at 7:58 pm // Reply

Hey,i”m the Boss.In your face.

49. come on they need more upgrade. i got all upgrades and completed all levels