Derby Town Racing

No Flash content available

Love the pinewood derby? Click for photos of great cars, videos of amazing races and tips for building a fast car.

We’re sorry, but this game requires the Flash plugin and does not work on most tablets and phones. Please visit our Mobile Games section for fun games that can be played on any device.

More Pinewood Derby Fun

81 Comments on Derby Town Racing

1. won it on all three profiles and beat it four times

2. Awesome Cobra // August 20, 2013 at 9:58 am // Reply

Love this game 🙂

3. easy

4. i beat it 3 times

5. i can’t get it to load

6. almost beat the boss!!!!! ‘:( Looks a lot like mine craft

7. this game is fun

8. im the boss it is like mine craft

9. its easy!

10. IMPOSIBLE

11. This is just a scout parody of another game I used to love but couldn’t get back on that site! I love this game!!

12. when i got all the upgrades it was still pretty hard to beat the boss but i was just crowned champ

13. cant even get on what the heck?!

14. derby town king // July 10, 2013 at 11:59 am // Reply

i beat this in 30 min

15. Cool game

16. this game rocks! i cant stop playing this game

17. LIKE A BOSS // July 3, 2013 at 6:42 pm // Reply

I beat da boss LIKE A BOSS.

18. love game

19. when I faced the boss I had max stats, and the boss had longer boost time. So it cheat

20. i just beat it thats the 4th time for me

21. random guy // July 1, 2013 at 12:44 pm // Reply

shoowoo,minecraft is a 3-d pixle game you will love!

22. lol i do not know how to play this anymore

23. It seems like 1/4 of the people on Derby Racing comments says its a lot like “MineCraft”
    What is minecraft? Can someone tell me?
    If you do, Thank you!

24. SamuraiFish10 // June 25, 2013 at 7:13 pm // Reply

i love this game i play no other

25. 12th-3rd in 1 hour

26. evil mustard // June 24, 2013 at 6:05 pm // Reply

THIS IS DUMB I keep getting beaten by glitches in my cpu making the cars go through walls and glitching to 1st

27. superman22 // June 23, 2013 at 5:20 pm // Reply

the more u play the more you beat other people.

28. Okay, I change my mind, I actually like it. It’s pretty darned good, don’t you think?

29. 80'sman117 // June 22, 2013 at 5:06 pm // Reply

Fun game wish there was a sequal.

30. the only problem for me is…….(do a drumroll, please)………. I stink at this

31. its really fun and play roblox and join my group my name epic49ers 🙂

32. This IS HARD!

33. where is the shop?

34. king of gaming // June 17, 2013 at 5:54 pm // Reply

this is boring

35. I hate this game. Reasons are:
    1. It freezes on me
    2. It cheats
    3. It is just plain BORING

36. I beat the boss in 7 min. 🙂

37. after I exited it the sound kept on going and I cant get it to stop.

38. i got all the upgrades,but cant beat the BOSS!

39. Simple stuff yo

40. Derby racer // June 9, 2013 at 7:27 pm // Reply

Where do I find the game? Thznks!

41. its so easy.i became the boss in like 15 minutes!but this game is still fun

42. likes to freeze

43. I like it

44. when you buy everything it is real easy

45. AwesomePossom:) // June 4, 2013 at 8:56 pm // Reply

I’ve gotten all of the upgrades, now what do I do, just race?
    I am getting bored!

46. me to turbo

47. blue racer // May 30, 2013 at 5:04 pm // Reply

this game is off the hook

48. For me it’s REALLY HARD.