Derby Town Racing

Love the pinewood derby? Click for photos of great cars, videos of amazing races and tips for building a fast car.

1,719 Comments on Derby Town Racing

1. won it on all three profiles and beat it four times

2. Awesome Cobra // August 20, 2013 at 9:58 am // Reply

Love this game :)

3. easy

4. i beat it 3 times

5. i can’t get it to load

6. almost beat the boss!!!!! ‘:( Looks a lot like mine craft

7. this game is fun

8. im the boss it is like mine craft

9. its easy!

10. IMPOSIBLE

11. This is just a scout parody of another game I used to love but couldn’t get back on that site! I love this game!!

12. when i got all the upgrades it was still pretty hard to beat the boss but i was just crowned champ

13. cant even get on what the heck?!

14. derby town king // July 10, 2013 at 11:59 am // Reply

i beat this in 30 min

15. Cool game

16. this game rocks! i cant stop playing this game

17. LIKE A BOSS // July 3, 2013 at 6:42 pm // Reply

I beat da boss LIKE A BOSS.

18. love game

19. when I faced the boss I had max stats, and the boss had longer boost time. So it cheat

20. i just beat it thats the 4th time for me

21. random guy // July 1, 2013 at 12:44 pm // Reply

shoowoo,minecraft is a 3-d pixle game you will love!

22. lol i do not know how to play this anymore

23. It seems like 1/4 of the people on Derby Racing comments says its a lot like “MineCraft”
    What is minecraft? Can someone tell me?
    If you do, Thank you!

24. SamuraiFish10 // June 25, 2013 at 7:13 pm // Reply

i love this game i play no other

25. 12th-3rd in 1 hour

26. evil mustard // June 24, 2013 at 6:05 pm // Reply

THIS IS DUMB I keep getting beaten by glitches in my cpu making the cars go through walls and glitching to 1st

27. superman22 // June 23, 2013 at 5:20 pm // Reply

the more u play the more you beat other people.

28. Okay, I change my mind, I actually like it. It’s pretty darned good, don’t you think?

29. 80'sman117 // June 22, 2013 at 5:06 pm // Reply

Fun game wish there was a sequal.

30. the only problem for me is…….(do a drumroll, please)………. I stink at this

31. its really fun and play roblox and join my group my name epic49ers :)

32. This IS HARD!

33. where is the shop?

34. king of gaming // June 17, 2013 at 5:54 pm // Reply

this is boring

35. I hate this game. Reasons are:
    1. It freezes on me
    2. It cheats
    3. It is just plain BORING

36. I beat the boss in 7 min. :)

37. after I exited it the sound kept on going and I cant get it to stop.

38. i got all the upgrades,but cant beat the BOSS!

39. Simple stuff yo

40. Derby racer // June 9, 2013 at 7:27 pm // Reply

Where do I find the game? Thznks!

41. its so easy.i became the boss in like 15 minutes!but this game is still fun

42. likes to freeze

43. I like it

44. when you buy everything it is real easy

45. AwesomePossom:) // June 4, 2013 at 8:56 pm // Reply

I’ve gotten all of the upgrades, now what do I do, just race?
    I am getting bored!

46. me to turbo

47. blue racer // May 30, 2013 at 5:04 pm // Reply

this game is off the hook

48. For me it’s REALLY HARD.

1 18 19 20 21 22 25