Derby Town Racing

Love the pinewood derby? Click for photos of great cars, videos of amazing races and tips for building a fast car.

1,723 Comments on Derby Town Racing

1. hockey bro i agree

2. It is confusing

3. This game is awsome

4. almost done,next I will help my bro and sis.

5. Challenge complete all 6 races backwards.

6. Pretty good

7. worst game ever made besides scoutmaster creator!

8. THIS GAME STINKS! I WISH THERE WAS AT LEAST 1ST PERSON VIEW! >:(

9. push x when drivin. its rad!

10. awesomekid65 says: // November 28, 2013 at 1:13 pm // Reply

yawn

11. Kind of reminds me of a cancelled online game called Vector City Racers. That game was AWESOME. They didn’t have enough money to keep it up, though.

12. great game!

13. legomanfan557 // November 27, 2013 at 4:49 pm // Reply

Got all upgrades. Boring now.

14. $34750! I also have everything in the shop, 1st Place, and in the racing points I got 1144!

15. the xbox one is not going to anyone sorry

16. bets game ever except no 1st person view and everybody is the same character

17. ☺Love it!

18. HARD TO BEAT THE BOSS!

19. the bomb sounds like guns

20. you should try it is really fun

21. love the music!

22. Best BL game! Definitely make another one with more races/powerups/cars! I beat everybody and then just collected like $12000. Add a level where you can race the jet you hear occasionally!

23. so cool man, only 10 and won a lot of things

24. dragonocarina23 // October 24, 2013 at 6:44 pm // Reply

this game is 1st on my favorites. tankz and tankz2 are my 2nd

25. finally beat a boss

26. weeping angel // October 18, 2013 at 9:21 am // Reply

I finally beat it

27. Hockey bro 88 // October 15, 2013 at 10:44 am // Reply

I wish you could play against online players :(

28. FUNFUNFUN

29. your car can be really hard to drive sometimes!

30. How do you enter the shop?

31. beat the game

32. flame thrower // October 6, 2013 at 2:51 pm // Reply

really hard

33. Sup! this game rules but i suck at it!

34. Haven’t visited Boy’s Life in a long time, and this is the first game I went to! It is AWESOME!!!!!!!

35. I love this game! I’m 11 and i still can’t beat it! Most of the other games on boyslife is boring but not this one

36. boring

37. i beat it in 30 min i got all upgrades and beat all duels and funny cars and im 10 years old!!!!

38. this is actually a really fun game! this is unlike any of the other Boys life games!

39. This game is asome

40. u can save

41. star wars fan // September 21, 2013 at 7:11 am // Reply

awsome

42. i wish you could save it ;C

• I love how you can save it. because I beat the game on all 3 users. I cant belive you don’t know how to save it. Did I menchen when you beat it gets boring. later guys that I don’t know

43. really fun 5 stars

44. this is awsome

45. Awesome!

46. awesomekid64 // August 29, 2013 at 7:55 pm // Reply

hows it goin guys

47. Johnny Hoedown // August 26, 2013 at 3:59 pm // Reply

this game is really fun, but once you beat it, it gets kind of boring.

1 19 20 21 22 23 25