Derby Town Racing

Love the pinewood derby? Click for photos of great cars, videos of amazing races and tips for building a fast car.

1,722 Comments on Derby Town Racing

1. stinking controls

2. its real fun,i love it

3. the boss is sooo easy

4. GAME HOUSER // April 15, 2014 at 3:08 pm // Reply

TOTALLY RADICAL!

5. THE BOSS IS IMPOSIBLE TO BEAT! HE’S JUST TOO FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• I have done all five race courses, beat the boss, on all five, plus 1st place on ALL of the funny cars. it is too easy and I don’t like that you can’t buy anything else from the store, and they force you to look like the Boss. I want my old car color back!

6. FULLY UPGRADED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. I don’t like the controls for this! Other than that, great game.

8. luigi dude // April 8, 2014 at 8:20 pm // Reply

became boss of derby town and got 1st rank

9. I am the boss of derby town.But I’m 2,I can’t beat ”Armand hammer” but I will.

• spinjitzu master // April 8, 2014 at 5:13 pm // Reply

If you get gold in every race, even the funny car races, your car will look like the boss’s car.

10. D.T. Racer // March 29, 2014 at 3:18 pm // Reply

One word: AWESOME

11. phenix 132 // March 29, 2014 at 1:17 pm // Reply

do you race other pepol or the computer

12. i am the boss

13. I past the Boss once !!!!!!!!!!!!

14. troop76 spirit // March 23, 2014 at 2:56 pm // Reply

i love this game so much i play on it more than my ipod

15. horrid game.

16. I don’t race, I just fool around!

17. TACOtaker1 // March 9, 2014 at 5:31 pm // Reply

I beat the game in a day! :D

18. this thing does not work on my computer

19. Once you defeat the boss you go on to something called funny car

20. this game is addicting!

21. BaconLover323 // February 23, 2014 at 4:56 pm // Reply

this game is really fun!!:)
    once u get past easy, its a little harder

22. i come in first every race

23. This game is so easy

24. I cant get to the boss!!! But this is still best game ever on boys life.

25. don’t juge it on the grapics juge it on gameplay and replay value

26. i stay on the curb

27. HARD i traid alot.

28. so cool

29. this game is awesome. good job BSA ‘)>

30. This game is so awesome i want to play it for a century!

31. Awesome Game

32. my name iz road kill

33. AWESOME,AWESOME,AWESOME GAME

34. i love it

35. It’s fun to just act like a derp!!

36. boyscoutcat135 // January 26, 2014 at 10:37 pm // Reply

wickedly awesome game I evered played

37. ALMOST the best game on the site

38. BestatMINECRAFT // January 22, 2014 at 6:04 pm // Reply

horrible graphics and cannot play

39. Redpuffleguy // January 22, 2014 at 2:49 pm // Reply

Oh btw, if you see a car called “Da Boss”, that’s me.

40. terrible graphics

41. piggylover13 // January 6, 2014 at 9:10 pm // Reply

great game wish u could knock down the streetlights ant traffic lights

42. I just beat this game a week ago.
    This is one of my favorite games on boyslife.com.

43. best

44. weird!!!!!!!!!!!!! // January 1, 2014 at 7:54 pm // Reply

hard!!!!!!!!!!!!

45. Have so much money I don’t know what to do with it!

46. Insane game!

47. this game is hard

48. Its so easy. I beat the boss 7 times!!!!!!

49. BEST GAME EVER1