Derby Town Racing

No Flash content available

Love the pinewood derby? Click for photos of great cars, videos of amazing races and tips for building a fast car.

We’re sorry, but this game requires the Flash plugin and does not work on most tablets and phones. Please visit our Mobile Games section for fun games that can be played on any device.

More Pinewood Derby Fun

66 Comments on Derby Town Racing

1. stinking controls

2. its real fun,i love it

3. the boss is sooo easy

4. GAME HOUSER // April 15, 2014 at 3:08 pm // Reply

TOTALLY RADICAL!

5. THE BOSS IS IMPOSIBLE TO BEAT! HE’S JUST TOO FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• I have done all five race courses, beat the boss, on all five, plus 1st place on ALL of the funny cars. it is too easy and I don’t like that you can’t buy anything else from the store, and they force you to look like the Boss. I want my old car color back!

6. FULLY UPGRADED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. I don’t like the controls for this! Other than that, great game.

8. luigi dude // April 8, 2014 at 8:20 pm // Reply

became boss of derby town and got 1st rank

9. I am the boss of derby town.But I’m 2,I can’t beat ”Armand hammer” but I will.

• spinjitzu master // April 8, 2014 at 5:13 pm // Reply

If you get gold in every race, even the funny car races, your car will look like the boss’s car.

10. D.T. Racer // March 29, 2014 at 3:18 pm // Reply

One word: AWESOME

11. phenix 132 // March 29, 2014 at 1:17 pm // Reply

do you race other pepol or the computer

12. i am the boss

13. I past the Boss once !!!!!!!!!!!!

14. troop76 spirit // March 23, 2014 at 2:56 pm // Reply

i love this game so much i play on it more than my ipod

15. horrid game.

16. I don’t race, I just fool around!

17. TACOtaker1 // March 9, 2014 at 5:31 pm // Reply

I beat the game in a day! 😀

18. this thing does not work on my computer

19. Once you defeat the boss you go on to something called funny car

20. this game is addicting!

21. BaconLover323 // February 23, 2014 at 4:56 pm // Reply

this game is really fun!!:)
    once u get past easy, its a little harder

22. i come in first every race

23. This game is so easy

24. I cant get to the boss!!! But this is still best game ever on boys life.

25. don’t juge it on the grapics juge it on gameplay and replay value

26. i stay on the curb

27. HARD i traid alot.

28. so cool

29. this game is awesome. good job BSA ‘)>

30. This game is so awesome i want to play it for a century!

31. Awesome Game

32. my name iz road kill

33. AWESOME,AWESOME,AWESOME GAME

34. i love it

35. It’s fun to just act like a derp!!

36. boyscoutcat135 // January 26, 2014 at 10:37 pm // Reply

wickedly awesome game I evered played

37. ALMOST the best game on the site

38. BestatMINECRAFT // January 22, 2014 at 6:04 pm // Reply

horrible graphics and cannot play

39. Redpuffleguy // January 22, 2014 at 2:49 pm // Reply

Oh btw, if you see a car called “Da Boss”, that’s me.

40. terrible graphics

41. piggylover13 // January 6, 2014 at 9:10 pm // Reply

great game wish u could knock down the streetlights ant traffic lights

42. I just beat this game a week ago.
    This is one of my favorite games on boyslife.com.

43. best

44. weird!!!!!!!!!!!!! // January 1, 2014 at 7:54 pm // Reply

hard!!!!!!!!!!!!

45. Have so much money I don’t know what to do with it!

46. Insane game!

47. this game is hard

48. Its so easy. I beat the boss 7 times!!!!!!

49. BEST GAME EVER1