Derby Town Racing

Love the pinewood derby? Click for photos of great cars, videos of amazing races and tips for building a fast car.

1,726 Comments on Derby Town Racing

1. DDC the awesome // November 26, 2010 at 1:53 pm // Reply

I HATE THIS GAME!

2. Love the game, but I can’t beat the last funny car race! I have $19,125 and I have all the best stuff, but I keep coming in either 2nd or 3rd! :)

3. I beat boss on all three profiles and I’m number one all of them overall really easy but a little hard to get money.

4. Hey, kids, look at me! I’m the boss now! Heh heh! Nobody can beat me! Ha ha ha!

5. wizard101 reccomender // November 25, 2010 at 8:25 pm // Reply

cool game really interesting format

6. scout kid 2732A // November 25, 2010 at 10:04 am // Reply

It’s not as fun as the game was before I FINISHED IT!

7. i love it :)

8. best game EVER!!!!

9. man this is fun

10. by the way its at BOBCAT beach

11. I only did 3 race and I am in 14

12. very fun i won each one

13. when it comes to driving i stink ;P

14. I think it is fine.

15. I think it all is kinda neat.

16. i cant gt past the 2nd level(please help)

17. i me and myself // November 19, 2010 at 6:30 pm // Reply

i’m champion of Derby Town, 1st in standings with 1102 pts, i have $38,000 cash, and i beat all the funny car races!
    BEAT THAT BRO!!!

18. me come and shoot you down boss. GRRRR…

19. that is a fun game!

20. my locatoin is 1 place

21. I beat all the bosses and the funny car races and I’m very high in the standings!

22. im up to 12th and behind by like 40

23. i rock at this game!

24. banana jelly // November 15, 2010 at 7:16 pm // Reply

UGG!!!!!!! I can’t get the little guy to move where I want him to!! It’s fun just takes ALONG time!

25. nice,NOT! you cant beat 40 seconds or so. ha ha! we’ll see who gets the last laugh!!!

26. Boss: Very mean.

27. best game(just cant get past 2 levle)

28. Beat that? With pleasure!YEAH!How ya like me now boss?!I’m coming for ya!

29. i beat the boss on every level!!!!!!!!!!

30. at school I got 450 dolloars in dearby raceing so I hope I willget a lot of cash.

31. GOLD on everything on BOBCAT’S CRASH COURSE (except the BOSS)!!!!!!

32. For me, this game is really hard, but asome.

33. sherbert your right!!!

34. Don’t get in front of Jim or Speedy. Understand? I hope so.

35. fun fun fun

36. exelent game

37. i love it but the boss is mean

38. Me gets frusrated:(

39. i love it but its hard

40. You should really be able to race with real people ( please reply if you like this idea).

41. super awesome but kind of hard

42. i beat the boss 5 times

43. awesome

44. just beat the boss

45. it really rocks,its just that the competitors can get pushy!

46. I BEAT THE BOSS 1 TIME!

47. alex........ // November 6, 2010 at 9:54 am // Reply