Derby Town Racing

Love the pinewood derby? Click for photos of great cars, videos of amazing races and tips for building a fast car.

1,719 Comments on Derby Town Racing

1. thisis hard, but it TOATALY ROCKS!

2. What do you think the most cars are in Bobcat’s Crash Course at Medium level: Street Brodder, Speed Hunter, T Bucket Roadster?

3. AWESOME

4. cool gamer dude // December 23, 2010 at 11:54 am // Reply

I BOUGHT THE SUSHI SNACKS.HOLY COW!I’M FASTER THAN BULLET BILL ON MARIO KART.THATS PRETTY DANG FAST.

5. cool gamer dude // December 23, 2010 at 8:29 am // Reply

BEST.GAME.EVER. :) IF YOU AGREE PLEASE REPLY:)

6. I think the Speed Hunter is the best car(Please reply if you think so too).

7. THIS IS SO FUN BOY124.

8. I beat half the game already! Either this game is really easy, or I’m just really good. 2nd place in overall rankings! Main Enemies: Ali Katz, Bill Board, Pepe Roni. Well really fun game and if you like the pinewood derby (like I do) then this would be a really fun game for you. Maybe you should tell other people about this [fun] game.

–thewinner!

• bill board is bad

• indiana jones // December 31, 2010 at 8:54 pm // Reply

I’ve beaten the game Iam known as the boss now since i have his car! My main enimies were Dee Liver and Stan still once your in the number 1 ranking and have all the items in the shop your un stopable.

• Anonymous // January 1, 2011 at 4:24 pm //

i got 1st rankings in points and bought all items in the store and now this game is so boring!

9. cool gamer dude // December 22, 2010 at 2:49 pm // Reply

i wish this game was available for nintendo dsi xl

10. Alot better then the ones my boss has. We have to fold paper and race them!

11. I’m the pro level

12. I hate this game.

13. this is relly hard

14. wiped out boss

15. i beat 3 bosses

16. beat the boss!! 2wice

17. this is my nickname // December 18, 2010 at 3:03 pm // Reply

THIS IS SO COOL!!!!!!!

18. just plain awsome!

19. i beat the game
    finally :)

20. Cool!

21. I rock at this game

22. If you beat all the races,you will look just like THE BOSS!![Not all the flags, all the races in each flag.]

23. best game ever!

24. This game is hard .Same thing as redpringle said

25. i beat the boss 5 times

26. But I will have the best car in no time.

27. Ican’t even get past LEVEL 1. This game stinks. P.S.you have to make the controller’s wok better I HATE IT!

28. it would not load

29. I COMPLETED THE GAME!

30. I am in 8th already by winning just easy and medium.

31. still can’t beat the 1st level I get in 5th……….

32. can’t beat that first level

33. HOW DO YOU PICK A CAR!!!!!

34. awesome

35. I like’d the bombs!

36. OH YEAH!? I ONLY HAVE 2 RACES LEFT OF BOSS!

37. I finally beat it!
    i love it!

38. why do you have to beat the boss to get to the funny races?

39. I beat tbhe boss!

40. hey,DDC THE AWESOME,YOU R RIGHT its lame!

41. football watcher // November 29, 2010 at 8:12 pm // Reply

pretty hard.

42. wish i was a pro …gotta get the boss

43. this stincks

44. So cool espeshaly the music

45. AWSOME!!!!!

46. Yankees Rule!! // November 27, 2010 at 1:23 pm // Reply

great graphics, but hard!!

47. funny car time!