Mad Planet

Mad Planet is created by Hamumu Software for Boys’ Life magazine.
Like it? Click here to try their other BL games.

1,443 Comments on Mad Planet

1. I WANT MY ALFALFA MILKSHAKE!otherwise,the game is pretty good.

2. i cant move at all

3. how does mad monkey kill enimes

4. good how do you beat lugnut?

• ShinyRayquaza // December 26, 2010 at 12:40 am // Reply

You defeat Lugnut by attacking his claw-head (or whatever) being it has a red dot on it when he launches it out. If you attack his body, or attack the claw-head with it retracted, he will sustain no damage. I used Pedro with Flutterguy (both upgraded). Dredd Speed would work as well (probably somewhat better) fighting but its sort of hard to maneuver him to the boss in my opinion. Flutterguy is a good pet for his recovery dust. Currently I’m on Lv. 2’s boss and I can probably guess his weakness (the bluish pod on the top) but I cannot seem to get to it. I need advice on that.

5. PEDRO+FLUTTERGUY=BEAT THE GAME

6. and dredd speed

7. the mad monkey is so fun!i choose it for hard battle

8. cool!
    !

9. Pedro+flutterguy=great game

10. how do you get past the blocks on secret lair?

11. im on the last level lol!!!!!!

12. Man,this game is pure EPICNESS!!!!!! By the way, what does mad monkey do? 15/10

13. Alright…so all you guys out there think this is easy…but I think this is REAL HARD!!!!!!!!!

14. how do you do this thing!?

15. fun but kinda hard

16. The first boss is kinda hard

17. game of the year

18. how do you get flutterguys powder stuff?

19. pokemaster 101 // December 20, 2010 at 8:37 pm // Reply

use flutterbug with Pedro!!!!!

20. I beat the last boss with full health!

21. All enemies neutralized!! All the bosses are now space dust.

22. this game is so asome. I LOVE THIS GAME.imalredy on level 5.it is sweet u know

23. I can’t play this game at school because the computers are too old :( (dont worry I got permission first)

24. HARD,it is a good game

25. i beat the game. it was kinda easy–hat-on-head (the last boss) was a piece of cake.

26. How do u get it to load????????

27. It’s okay, but i like Sonic better

28. what is the best combo

• I like Dredd Speed and Flutter Guy. The range of Dredd Speed’s blaster is unlimited, and FlutterGuy gives you lives. But I also like mad monkey; You can shoot something, and then go hide while Mad Monkey destroys it. Pedro is also good when he gets powerups.

• I like dread and monky

29. How do you defeat Tractor Beamer?

• martianshark // December 20, 2010 at 9:58 pm // Reply

There are four beamers. Start by pushing the red button on one of the bottem ones. It will shut off. Then you attack the dish thing on the top of the beamer. To destroy the beamers on the top, you have to shoot one of those floating metal things until it turns upside-down. Then you jump on the floating thing, hit the red button, and shoot the dish.

30. martianshark // December 18, 2010 at 4:34 pm // Reply

Those birds are extremely annoying. Without them, this game would be great.

31. ShadowTheDuck aka Technolord // December 18, 2010 at 3:11 pm // Reply

controls : 3/10 (you can barely move your character)
    gameplay : 2/10
    gameplay variety : 5/10 (needs more levels)
    graphics : 0.5/10
    sound : 0/10 (two notes repeated over and over?)
    lasting appeal : 0/10
    overall epicness : 1/10

32. this game is like my name

33. how do u kill tractor beemer?

• pakia+dialga // December 18, 2010 at 4:42 pm // Reply

To kill the trator beamers(ther is four beamers)jump to the botton.The botton turns it off.Next shoot it down.To get the next ones shoot the baskets till they turn upside down then jump on it and do the same!

• u have to hit the red buttons with your body then hit one of the little things that are floating around. Then you jump on them and ride them to the top of Tractorbeamer and attack the satellite thingys

34. If u ask me, dredd speed and flutterguy work really well because dredd is strong then flutterguy can heal him anytime if dredd has 2 powerups and flutterguy has 4 powerups.

35. how do you beat scrapbot?

36. I LOVE it

37. 3.14159289 = pi // December 17, 2010 at 2:10 pm // Reply

I beat the secret layer 154513212

38. omg its really hard how do you use blockatiels special?

• To use the block tails position the block tail in front of the blast then he will charge up every time until he automatically shoots a beam of energy that’s how to use a block tail

-p.s. pbj i’m answering your question

39. I keep falling on the spikes.

40. how do you kill corkscrew

• you jump on his spike things and shoot the blue circle thing then it will go to the bottom underneath then you shoot it then to

• Shoot his target, Spy Eye!
      PS. The target moves up and down. If it’s up, climb up the metal bars to the top of Corkscrew before the bars close in. If it’s down, dash to the bottom of Corkscrew and try to dodge his mighty fireballs(If you have Blocktail, that would be useful)!

• all you have to do is shoot the blue sifer

41. awsome

42. 3.14159289 = pi // December 16, 2010 at 9:56 am // Reply

flutterguy gives you lives

43. Lon COOL DUDE // December 15, 2010 at 6:32 pm // Reply

Dredd speeds and mad monkey are a great combo . I shot Lugnut.

44. 3.14159289 = pi // December 15, 2010 at 12:04 pm // Reply

cheat code?

45. If you have trouble, use Flutterguy and when you get hurt too much, step back to a safe place and rest until you’re healthy. It’ll take a long time, but you won’t lose! Then once you have more powerups, you can charge through with Mad Monkey or Blockatiel!

46. Pedro + Monkey is a really good combo for the first level

47. it is hard.i can’t get throght the frist level.

48. cool first to put a comment
    this isn’t the best game but is okay
    ps really hard