Mad Planet

Mad Planet is created by Hamumu Software for Boys’ Life magazine.
Like it? Click here to try their other BL games.

1,443 Comments on Mad Planet

1. if any one needs help ask me.

2. beat the game easy once you get used to it

3. the parrots are annoying

4. how do you beat the factor beam

• first,you jump on a button. that lowers the sheild. then ATTACK!!!! the higher ones u need to flip the floating things by attacking it to get to it

5. the first level is harder than i thought ;9

6. tom (may be a girl) // November 30, 2011 at 12:02 pm // Reply

all the guys are bla!exept for pee-wee and flutter guy

7. bitterbutter // November 29, 2011 at 3:53 pm // Reply

how do you get on top of corcskrew?

8. I randomly got a screen pop-up saying fps, rendering, and stuff like that. How do I fix it?

9. how on earth can you get up on corkscrew???? I try to jump on the corkscrews, but i cant LAND on the thing, help!!!!! oh, why can’t dred speed swim???

10. Master,How do you beet lvl 3

11. i usually use dredd speed and flutterguy but i cant beat lvl 1.(i used practically every pair and died against longnut(probably i didnt get enough of the stuff that lvls you up(i need tips))).

12. Game is chalenging, but fun.

13. tom (may be a girl) // November 26, 2011 at 6:22 pm // Reply

u guys have to use pee wee and flutter guy;)

14. do anyou know how to get past secrit laer

ps just so you know I am a bad speller

15. I beet all levels and I went back to the first one and beet lugnut in about ten seconds

16. I really wish I could use all pets at the same time

17. its ok

18. to beat level 2 boss, you must climb through the jump-through gaps
    on his corkscrews. after this, you shoot continuously at that blue ball untill it flips sides. :)

19. to beat corkscrew ya have toget on top of it and shoot the blue thing

20. always use fluterguy and Dredd speed

21. i like the monkey

22. what does flutterfly do?

23. This is a fun game!

24. I’ve gotten every pet and character to the highest. I also beat the game.

25. Peewee Harris // November 19, 2011 at 8:19 pm // Reply

how do you beat corkscrew on level 2?

26. IT HARD!It inposubell!i want a way to defeat corckscru.

27. i just cant figere level 5 out its the wierdest thing

28. how do you beat lugnut

29. pika ryno man // November 11, 2011 at 7:31 pm // Reply

how do beat you lvevl 2

30. Pee Wee and Blockatiel are a good match for the first level. ;)

31. I keep losing I mean dieing on level 1

32. hellp i cant its too hard cant do nutin

33. mad monkey rocks!!

34. please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

35. could i have some tips

36. how do i defeet lugnut?

37. cool

38. storymonster0 // November 5, 2011 at 8:56 pm // Reply

How do win lvl Scrap Yard?

39. i killed kenny 2 // November 5, 2011 at 2:39 pm // Reply

how do you get past nonexplosive rocks

40. SSSOOO hard!!