Mad Planet

Mad Planet is created by Hamumu Software for Boys’ Life magazine.
Like it? Click here to try their other BL games.

1,443 Comments on Mad Planet

1. who is 4th and with boss

2. i can’t get past level two boss. so harrrrrrd?????

3. love it :)

4. use pedro and flutterguy, that makes it easy-peasy to defeat tractor-beamer

5. webelo from pack 295 // April 9, 2012 at 1:58 pm // Reply

wht do you use for sticky swamp

6. I can beat the first 4 levels in under 1:15 each!
    The bosses are dead in less than 40 sec. each

7. Tricky but fun!!!

8. Easy :-)

9. I used to hate dredd but he is pretty good with all up grades

10. this is the easyest bl game evr. finished in 20 minutes

11. PEE WEE’S DA BOMB!!!!!!!

12. retiredscout7 // March 27, 2012 at 1:31 pm // Reply

Dredd Speed at a high enough level is awesome with flutter guy. I would fail as anyone else.

13. to i luv boys life // March 25, 2012 at 7:57 pm // Reply

it just flies around you, and nothing happens when it gets hit with something.

14. IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. finaly done

16. peewee is good with flutterguy in water

17. I don’t get it

18. what wall?

19. interesting&hard

20. amazing game cool!

21. DONT USE DREDD SPEED FOR EVERY LEVEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22. awesomeness_x5 // March 20, 2012 at 7:05 pm // Reply

peewee is awesome :P

23. I luv boys life // March 20, 2012 at 3:17 pm // Reply

Awesome, but pretty hard. HOW DO YOU USE BLOCKATEIL?!?!

24. the last olympian // March 19, 2012 at 4:25 pm // Reply

impossible!

25. IMPOSSIBLE!!! How do the baddies spawn back after you kill them and play the level again??

26. hard i say hard

27. Dred speed is the bomb! He can fly, shoot a laser and plus when you collect his upgrades he is unbeatable! especially with flutterguy!

28. I BEAT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! B)

29. I GOT ALL UPGRADES!YAY!!!!!!!!!!

30. it was hard :(

31. It’s easiest with Dredd Speed and Flutterguy.

32. beat lvl 1 with pee wee

33. i beat lvl1 with pee wee

34. can you help me?

35. my darn computer wont load the game :c !!!!!!!!!

36. beat it easy the last level is easy.

37. beat it!

38. The whole game is soooo easy and the last level is the easiest.

39. SonOfNeptune99,
    Actually, anywhere works.

40. Flamin' Skull // February 20, 2012 at 8:25 am // Reply

Beat this game 3 times IN A ROW!!!

41. i cant even can get past lvl 1 is there one guy or animal that is the best

42. I am on the fourth level and the boss is super hard! How many times does he have th show himself!!??

43. i tried to load the game but it didn’t work!

44. beeten it 3 times

45. The boss’s weaknesses;
    Lvl 1 shoot the claw
    Lvl 2 the blue disc on top
    lvl 3 jump on the red button and shoot the emitter
    4 none , just spam
    5 none

46. how do you use blockatiel?

47. this is pretty fun