Mad Planet

Mad Planet is created by Hamumu Software for Boys’ Life magazine.
Like it? Click here to try their other BL games.

35 Comments on Mad Planet

1. It is way too hard

2. grevious963 // June 23, 2011 at 5:29 pm // Reply

AWESOME too easy

3. hard with a capital H

4. It is ultra cool!

5. I love this game! [Though I never make it to the sencond level].

6. won in 1 hour

7. superscout // June 18, 2011 at 12:40 pm // Reply

cool game and easy once you get the hang of it.

8. all lives lost at level one!!!

9. DON’T GET TOO EXITED ABOUT THE DOOM SQUAWK, IT DOESN’T DO ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!

• soccerpro200 // June 17, 2011 at 6:48 pm // Reply

Yes it does. It only destroys enemies that are close to it.

• “Doom sqauwk” does not destroy all enemys, but it does damage to all enemys in veiw (enough to destroy a crab for instance) and blocks all existing bulits.

10. it very hard

11. Actually, I meant game instead of the Sticky Swamp level.

12. i mean level 2

13. girlboyscout // June 10, 2011 at 10:22 pm // Reply

okay, i beat the game on the computer but im on my dads. im just now noticing how much this game STINKS!!!! its looong and boring. my brother plays it ALL the time. it was cool for a while but after that while it got boring.

14. how do you beat lugut

15. tractorbeam x4 is hard to beat. I don’t get it because I know what to do. 1st you hit the button then shoot the the sattelite disk

16. obi-wan-kenobi-dude1 // June 8, 2011 at 7:05 pm // Reply

I DEFEATED EVERY LEVEL ON”’ MAD PLANET”. THIS GAME ROCKS!:)

17. dan de man // June 8, 2011 at 12:27 pm // Reply

If you block enough bullets with blocketeal it will destroy some enemies.

18. obi-wan-kenobi-dude1 // June 7, 2011 at 9:17 pm // Reply

This game is hard, but its fun.

19. obi-wan-kenobi-dude1 // June 6, 2011 at 7:01 pm // Reply

I lost my lifes at level three. Its hard . How do i beat it?

• To beat the bottom two Tractor Beamers you go to the ledge next to the buttons.For the top two you shoot the spikey thing until it turns upside-down then jump on it,jump off on to the button,do the same for the other spikey thing,and shoot the tractor beamer.

20. obi-wan-kenobi-dude1 // June 6, 2011 at 6:40 pm // Reply

Awsome game!!!

21. Oh, pork i keep losing i still hasnt finished deep jungle level

22. did you notice the clock isnt right?

23. awsom gaym!!!!!!:)