Mad Planet

Mad Planet is created by Hamumu Software for Boys’ Life magazine.
Like it? Click here to try their other BL games.

1,442 Comments on Mad Planet

1. hulk smash robot man!

2. how do u defeat skork krew

3. how do you defeat level 2s boss?

4. this game is hard but i wont give up

5. HOW DO YOU BEAT LEVEL 1

6. minecraft123 // July 1, 2013 at 1:10 pm // Reply

awesome

7. Awesome dude // July 1, 2013 at 1:01 am // Reply

Remember use dredd speed and flutterguy!

8. Awesome dude // July 1, 2013 at 12:26 am // Reply

I beat this whole game! 1st try :D

9. powerminer\ // June 27, 2013 at 4:39 pm // Reply

pee wee and futterguy are awesome beet the game with them

10. slenderman // June 26, 2013 at 7:27 pm // Reply

this is no lie i beat the whole inteir game

11. Gunguy1011 // June 19, 2013 at 3:47 pm // Reply

The Monkey dude is AWESOME

12. On level one use Dredd Speed and Flutterguy!

13. celo green // June 12, 2013 at 10:47 am // Reply

use pedro and mad monkey

14. dred speed & flutterguy or mad monkey are great!

15. cubbybaseball4 // June 7, 2013 at 5:23 pm // Reply

so hard!! How do you even beat level 1?????

16. mattdog12345 // June 6, 2013 at 1:26 pm // Reply

How do you win?!!!!!!

17. HOW DO YOU BEAT LEVEL ONE

18. I like Using Dredd Speed. One thing I like doing as him is shooting at the ground and running around. It makes it look like his feet are on fire. LOL

19. peewee and flutterguy are grate

20. to kill qork skew jump on him thin fire at the little blue thing

21. I'm a terrible gamer!! // April 19, 2013 at 5:50 pm // Reply

Will someone PLEASE tell me how to kill tractor beamer????

22. How many hearts are there in the game?

23. Dredd Speed // March 16, 2013 at 8:23 pm // Reply

AWESOME! Just beat the game… fun, silly quotes, etc. Great job, Hamumu! Plz, plz, plz, make a second one!

24. LeeLeeLCBP // March 16, 2013 at 5:01 pm // Reply

I dont really get this. Can somebody help me?

• arrows move and jump x shoots. best guy is dredd speed cuz he can fly. to fly hold down jump. hearts give you more hits. to take out bosses you need to hit them in a certain place. on lugnut hit claw. corkscrew has a little blue thing you must hit. anywhere else is fine on anyone else. do not stand behind scrapbot to kill him. he can and will use his huge laser that he has on his but.

25. How long does it take for tractor beamer’s light to change?

26. this game is awesome

27. survivor300 // March 6, 2013 at 6:58 pm // Reply

Awesome

28. i am only on leval 1.i hate the load its so long

29. The Breakfast Machine // February 23, 2013 at 12:03 pm // Reply

Choose Dredd and Mad Monkey

30. beat it PEDRO AND FLUTTERGUY!!

31. captain sparkles // February 10, 2013 at 3:03 pm // Reply

Am on level one how do you defeat it.

32. I am totally epic! Oh, and I haven’t played it before.

33. Dredd and mad monkey

34. dredd and flutterguy

35. I’m on level 2. Can someone tell me which character and pet is the best?

36. i am on leval two does anyone know how to defeat it

37. hoe do you beat 2 boss

38. this is a realy realy good game

39. Haven’t played before.

40. dreed speed can fly is that cool.

41. is there cheats?

42. REALLY REALLY HARD, but still fun!

43. i dont even know how to use any wepons

44. This game is hard

45. im still on deep jungle because it is really hard

46. don’t like it

47. I don’t like it its hard

48. Cant do level 2 so I just beat level 1 again

49. as long as the three characters and pets are at the same level they are equally powerful

1 15 16 17 18 19 20