Mad Planet

Mad Planet is created by Hamumu Software for Boys’ Life magazine.
Like it? Click here to try their other BL games.

1,443 Comments on Mad Planet

1. How do you beat Tractor Beamer!!!!!

2. awesome I love hannah

3. cant get past stiky swamp

4. I like the pyramid boss and the blue disk boss owooo!!!!! (check the ask pedro game for me I have a question there.)

5. you call tractor beamer a boss!?

6. To kill Corkscrew when he shoots out the spikes jump in the kinda blue area then jump on the gray and repeat that.

7. how the heck do you break blocks?!?!?!?!

8. cant get in

9. sweet game

10. wizardsrule! // January 3, 2014 at 5:13 pm // Reply

who is dreed speed? i never seen him in the magizine.this is my first time in this website. i have the boys life magizines.but never seen him on the magizine so can you tell me who is dreed speed? please?

11. IT`S 2014!!!!!

12. cant beat the first level!

13. TRACTER BEAMER!!!!

14. TAKE THAT You!

15. Challenge: Complete the entire game is less that 5 minutes
    Health and powerups must be at maximum.

16. I cant beat sticky swamp

17. at sticky swamp use pee wee and flutter guy and to kill the boss (cork screw) jump onto the spike things that come out of the side and shoot the blue round thing.

hope the tip works cause it did for me.

18. awesome except i shoot the lugnut’s head buti t won’t die!?!?!

19. How Do I Beat Lugnut Please Tell Me ]}-:

20. Hot-Diggity-Dog // November 16, 2013 at 6:20 pm // Reply

Beat the game in a day, the last boss isn’t as hard as I thought he would, though. I had a good time facing each boss and fighting the robots, but when I fought in the Scrap Yard, there were too many things going on and my screen slowed. But this was very fun!

21. @jjj: its hard, but get all upgrades so far on flutterguy and pedro, then rapid fire everywhere and eventually you’ll get it.

22. what is a good combination for sticky swamp

23. SO EASY

24. Nick The Jumping Spider // October 18, 2013 at 3:25 pm // Reply

@ Super z

thanks so much very helpful!

25. how do you kill lugnut in deep jungle?
    please tell

26. Dredd’s lazer is over powered. ZAP 1 monster defeated and I only tapped the attack buttion. only bosses stand a chance.

27. Flutter guy and Dredd are the the best combo since dredd has the best fire power and flutter guy heals you.

28. @nick the jumping spider you use his screws as a ladder not jumping on the lighter colored part to get to the top and hit the blue circle.

29. how to beat scrap yard?

30. wuts best combo for the jungle?!?!?!

31. Nick The Jumping Spider // September 28, 2013 at 12:59 pm // Reply

How do i beat CORKSCREW (corkscrew is boss in swamp) i really need help can u guys help me?

32. pedro and flutter guy good

33. tip for sticky swamp, use pedro and flutterguy becuase the tree accross the water has a grey stone that can be ;blown up with letters

34. any cheats and i cant pass sticky swamp. any tips?

35. what is the best character and pet combo?

• Dredd and flutterguy. But try to upgrade them all, cause some others are better for othe r levels. I would not use blockatiel, he is not helpful to me. Just my opinion

• surgeon sim // November 22, 2013 at 9:49 pm //

Actually blocktail can help in situations with weak enemies in large amounts, he is mainly a combo getter.

• I am good with Pee Wee and Flutter Guy!!!!!

36. It’s my fav but it doesn’t work today.

37. i just beat the whole game it takes some skill

38. shenanigans // August 4, 2013 at 7:51 pm // Reply

Taking a vote: who is the best character and pet?

• Dred speed+mad monkey =best combination ever

• Actually, pee wee is good for sticky swamp, but pedro is even better since he can skip most of the level and to rack up a huge combo for points, use blocktail in the final level.

39. so good game

40. CANT GET IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

41. shotgun scout // July 29, 2013 at 1:02 pm // Reply

its alright

42. mario kind // July 29, 2013 at 11:30 am // Reply

awsome

43. its the best

44. worst game ever

45. I can’t even play it!!¡!!!

46. Simple stuff. COMMON PEEPS! IT NEEDS A CHALANGE HERE!

47. esay