Mad Planet

Mad Planet is created by Hamumu Software for Boys’ Life magazine.
Like it? Click here to try their other BL games.

1,443 Comments on Mad Planet

1. puzzle master // January 18, 2011 at 1:22 pm // Reply

to deafeat boss 3, hit were the lasers come from Pedro + mad monkey = (:

2. ya bubby chub is right lvl 2 is imposible!

3. how do you beat boss 2

4. Love Ittt it’s sooo easy after you upgrade flutterguy cause then you almost always have full health

5. this is definetly the best boyslife.org game ever!

6. levle 2 totaly like im poossable!

7. levle 2 use pee wee

8. indiana jones // January 15, 2011 at 7:20 pm // Reply

the last one is a peice of cake mmmmm cake

9. me! XP XP ME! // January 15, 2011 at 11:42 am // Reply

it is hard but i beat it. :)

10. I can’t get past the third part of the first level.

11. me! XP XP ME! // January 14, 2011 at 6:14 pm // Reply

i beat it

12. me! XP XP ME! // January 14, 2011 at 6:07 pm // Reply

it hard but i on last lvl

13. This gameis really cool!!!! It’s beter than a DS!!!!! And it’s really not that hard!

14. I beat it and upgraded Dredd and Blockatiel

15. Love It!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. made planet is so cool. U shuld play it ……… past lvl 1 so esey to play it lvl 3 is very hard to pas for me but I still ……….LOVE IT

17. I have all the upgrades and have beaten the game several times…It gets easier after a while…Also Dredd speed and flutterguy is one of the best combination

18. totally awesome

19. that game is totally awesome

20. BSA TROOP 13 // January 10, 2011 at 3:50 pm // Reply

need to destroy corkscrew HELP!!!!

21. i just killed all the bad guys easy

22. puzzle master // January 8, 2011 at 7:41 pm // Reply

I finnialy beat level one !!!!! Get up hi and shoot us3e pedro+Flutterguy

23. how do you use dred speed in water

24. This game = cool

25. smart aleck // January 8, 2011 at 9:34 am // Reply

once everything is upgraded, all the levels are easy.

26. i cant beat this game.opi // January 6, 2011 at 7:56 pm // Reply

How do you use Doom Squauk? HELP /:0 !

27. i cant beat this game.opi // January 6, 2011 at 7:17 pm // Reply

HOW DO YOU BEAT LVL. 1! Its like impossible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• use flutterguy and dred speed then stay on the spot where the laser things cant get you then the claww will come and be stuck on the ledge the you shoot it then you repeat till it dies.

• Theirs a monster at the end

28. pedro + butterfly = lv.1

Win

29. How do u beat the spiked robot in sticky swamp????

• you wate till the spikes shoot out then you climb up on them till you get to the top then you shoot the blue thing, but if the blue thing goes to the bottem then you go down to the bottem [obvesily] and shoot the blue thing, but watch out for the cluster blasters.

30. i beat all bosses & 7 upgrades left!this easier than pedro space adventure 2!

31. how do you beat tractor beam???

• the tractor beam is impossible and you’ve won the game,bob

• i me and myself // January 4, 2011 at 10:41 am // Reply

to beat tractor beam, you have to hit one of those grey things so it flips around. then jump on it and ride until you can reach that red button on the framework. jump and touch the button and the cage is off! fire away!

• jump on the red buttons to turn off the shields then shoot

32. if u want dreed to fire his laser up u haft ta hit up. but when ido
    it makes him jump and lose a life. i need HELP!!!

33. Mad monkey+Dreedd speed = boss 1 defeated

34. the upgraeds don’t work

35. J Boss I know what you mean there easy to kill ,but pesky!

36. its hard

37. Also, I fully up-graded all the characters.

38. awesome game. :) :) :)

39. I BEAT ALL THE BOSSES!!!!!!!!!!

40. mad planet conquer // December 31, 2010 at 6:26 pm // Reply

I FULLY UPGRADED EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE. :)

41. hat on head has a lot of wepons

42. how do you beat tractor beam

43. Dredd Speed + mad monkey = AWESOME.

44. So hard!:(

45. way too hard

46. how do you murder the third boss?

47. how do you murder atractorbeam?!?!?!?!?!?

• TheSuperforestman // January 1, 2011 at 12:46 pm // Reply

I used Dredd Speed.Basically,use your jetpack to hit the buttons on the Tractor Beamers,then the shield should go down.Then fire your laser up at it.You should be able to destroy it before the shield comes back up again.

48. some cool game.