Mad Planet

Mad Planet is created by Hamumu Software for Boys’ Life magazine.
Like it? Click here to try their other BL games.

1,442 Comments on Mad Planet

1. t.rex man // May 12, 2011 at 5:40 am // Reply

hey guys heres how to beat lugnut. all u have do hit his claw.

2. PixelHydra // May 10, 2011 at 7:15 pm // Reply

Hey guys! I’ve noticed a lot of people wondering how to beat Tractor Beamer. Here’s how: for the first two towers, just jump to the button and fire upwards at the dish. For the top two, it’s a little more complicated. Fire diagonally at the two spiked things floating around them until they turn over, jump on them and then jump to the button and fire upwards. A little piece of advice: Destroy all the enemies before trying to attack the boss. It’ll make your life a whole lot easier. :-) Also, you should rest after each time you destroy a tower and let Flutter guy restore your health. (P.S. It is next to impossible to beat this level without Dredd Speed and Flutterguy.) Hope it helped! :-D

3. very easy after a while

4. the best combo for all of the levels is dred speed and flutterguy

5. PixelHydra // May 7, 2011 at 12:09 am // Reply

Oh my gosh! Those birds are so annoying! I can’t even get past level one because of them! UGH! Game is awesome though.

6. bclouder // May 6, 2011 at 6:58 pm // Reply

How do you beat corkskrew???

7. CRAZYLY COOL // May 6, 2011 at 5:48 pm // Reply

Mad Planet is the most AWESOME of ALL the Boy’s Life games!!! Although the game is hard it is VERY ENJOYABLE and i usually spend all my game time playing it. Dreed Speed and Flutterguy is the only character you can use to win, here’s how i play it: First, i try a test run on a level, then i choose which character & partner to use.
    Here is the bosses from ez to hrd Tractor Beam, Hat On Head, Lugnut, Corkscrew, and Scrapbot. (my opinion)Overall Mad Planet is wacky, adventurous, cool, wild, and, as all of you said, mad. TOP SECRET, Dreed Speed & Flutterguy is the easiest ones you can use to beat Mad Planet

8. I cant figure out how to win the final levle with Dread Speed. IS IT EVEN POSIBLE TO GET HIM IN TO THE HAT-ON-HEAD CHAMBER!

• anon e. mus // May 6, 2011 at 9:11 pm // Reply

Yes, it is. go through the laser chambers and push the button at the end. jump down hole, rinse, and repeat.
      that will open the gates.

9. poke fan // May 3, 2011 at 6:15 pm // Reply

i love dep the spaceman

10. Awesome23 // May 3, 2011 at 4:36 pm // Reply

sorry for not responding for a long time ,i got grounded
    But,i got to level 3 .what is the boss on this level?

11. dogs12385 // May 1, 2011 at 5:20 pm // Reply

peewee and mad monkey are cool!!

12. hard

13. banana man // April 29, 2011 at 4:24 pm // Reply

THIS GAME IS SO COOL

14. Combos for the rest of the levels (except the final): #1 Pedro and Mad Monkey #2 Pee Wee and Flutterguy #3 Dredd Speed and Flutterguy #4 Dredd and Flutterguy

15. bobtheslyer, I can’t tell you how to beat level one, but I can tell you which combo to use: Pedro and Mad Monkey

16. i cant get to the to the top right tractor beamer’s button.

• Thats easy. You see those spiked cap things floating around the top two tractor beamers? Shoot them to get to the buton. Once you shoot them you should figure it out. P.S. It is almost imposible to win that level without Dread Speed.

17. I rule.

18. dreedspeed and mad monkey are cool .

19. bobtheslyar // April 26, 2011 at 5:15 pm // Reply

ican,t win level one please help me

• Awesome23 // May 3, 2011 at 6:18 pm // Reply

heres how wou beat level 1: you keep shooting at the lugnuts claw.use pedro and mad monkey.
      u r welcome

20. i beat level 1 first time.game is awsome!!!!!!!!!

21. rosie says // April 23, 2011 at 1:54 pm // Reply

IT IS SO COOL.ITS AWSOME

22. Game master (Apprantance) // April 23, 2011 at 1:21 pm // Reply

I found out how to beat level 1!!!!!!!!

23. doglover37 // April 22, 2011 at 1:48 pm // Reply

Hey, daws811 to hit the top buttons(for the tractor beams):Shoot the things(I’ve only tried pee wee &pedro) that revolve around the tractor beam until they turn over. next get on one, jump off and press the button. get on the other one, ride it up and destroy it! Good luck

24. cool game, i beat it 3 times, with dredd speed i crouch at the enter of the cave of lugnut and keep firing, use flutter guy

25. COOLGUY, you need to use Pedro and Mad Monkey and repeatedly bomb his claw when he throws it.

26. :) totally

27. dredd speedd // April 16, 2011 at 1:49 pm // Reply

I need some tips. please help!

28. how do you get to the top buttons on tractor beamer?

• you gotta jump into the center of the tractor beam and u will activate the button as u fall. u r welcome :)

29. i need help on how to beat the corkscrew.
    can anybody helpme?or give me some tips?

• u gotta attack corkscrew’s blue part.use the spikes he thrusts out to climb up. if u play as dredd speed,u can get up there fairly faster.u r welcome :)

• When he fires out his spikes,get to the top spike.STAY THERE,and you might get inside.If you do,bomb him wiht pedro.If not,try agin.

30. this game rocks

31. I like it lotz

32. hat-on-head is soooo easy! 8D

33. Asome I rule playing as pedro

34. HOW DO YOU BEAT TRACTOR BEAMER?

35. smart aleck // April 10, 2011 at 12:51 pm // Reply

I BEAT THE GAME!

36. i like fluterguy the best because he heals you

37. How do you get the butterfly’s upgrade on the last level?!

38. unsuperwoman // April 9, 2011 at 7:40 am // Reply

i dont get it

39. starwarsman552 // April 7, 2011 at 6:39 pm // Reply

the keyboard is going wacko but the game is great!with pedro

• starwarsman,this is how to stop the keybord when its going wacko: you press the p on the keybord then again

40. starwarsman552 // April 7, 2011 at 6:38 pm // Reply

the keyboard is going wacko but the game is great!!!!!!!! with pedro

41. GOOD…… AND HARD

42. with pee wee fully loaded and with lots of power ups I killed lugnut in one shot!

43. This game is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

44. i realized that dredd speed is the best and flutterguy too

45. I was almost done with the 1st level! How do you defeat the big robot at the end (I’m guessing it’s the end) of the level?

46. Beat the game!

47. This game really is mad!

48. This game is hard and I will never play again!

49. I beat the game, it was amazing!!! but I hate those birds, and Hat-On-Head was easyer than all the bosses except Lugnut. Over all it was an awesome game!!!!!!!!!!

1 5 6 7 8 9 20