Pedro and the 100-Year Quest

Pedro and the 100-Year Quest was created by Hamumu Software for Boys’ Life magazine.
Like it? Click here to try their other BL games.

630 Comments on Pedro and the 100-Year Quest

1. death is fun // March 26, 2011 at 5:24 pm // Reply

this game is sooooo boring. sort of waste of time.

2. i gave up.

3. ???
    how do you play? every time i hit play it says the game is paused and it cant be un-paused.
    PLEASE HELP ME!
    (note:a.l.o.e. dosnt stand for anything,okay.)

4. VICTORY!!! I won thanks to two things One: The color code B G R Y G Two: Sombody ealear said that you can use the vacum cleaner to suck blocks to you. Beleive me that might not sound all that great, but it is esintial to wining the game. P.S. All you need to do is get the magazens, but you also need to repare the printing press to go to the next room.

5. how do u get the vaccum?

6. almostaboyscout71011 // March 23, 2011 at 11:05 am // Reply

Pretty fun, odd music, kinda wanted to turn the sound off, nice game.

PS: I BEAT THE BIG BUNNY!

7. Hey guys. I tryed all the colore codes and I was just wandering, what hapens when you get all those coins. P.S. Who ever thought up that voice talking about those, “Crazy coins” with “Monitary value” that was pretty funny!

8. 44907! I beat the Game and got the high score!!!

9. i got 19511!

10. Whats with the guy’s voice?? he talks like he is flying… he is the only reason why i switched off the sound. Anyway, fun game, but the time limit is cruel

11. star wars dude // March 13, 2011 at 8:52 am // Reply

Hey ANONYMOUS, you were right! Great cheat…

12. bad bad bad!

13. I have a high score of 13302.

14. What is the point? I have no idea how you win. Do you want to get to the party, kill all dustbunnies, or collect magazines?

15. BSA PINEAPPLE // March 7, 2011 at 1:09 pm // Reply

MAN!! I’m awful at this!! :( oh well maybe I’ll get it in a little bit :-/

16. I WWWWOOOONNNN:)

17. i got score 99999 yah!

18. how do you use the codes

19. infamouszombie // March 4, 2011 at 6:19 pm // Reply

there is actual a secret third code. it is b g b r y g

20. iwishicouldusemyownname // March 3, 2011 at 4:32 pm // Reply

Very fun, I won it a few times

21. bigdog7181998 // March 2, 2011 at 6:48 pm // Reply

the codes in BL are so cool!!!
    R,R,B,Y,G,R

22. how do you get the vacuum?

23. i just completed the game!

24. the vaccum can drag blocks toward you and can suck through block wide walls

25. DS LOVER0123456789 // February 27, 2011 at 9:03 am // Reply

HOW DO YOU GET THE VACUUM CLEANER SO YOU CAN MOVE THE BLOCKS AND GET THE LAST FEW ITEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

26. this s the most stupidest, dumbest, hardest, waste my time!!!!!!!! how do you get to any other chamber!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

27. kill the dust bunnys!!!!! // February 26, 2011 at 11:42 pm // Reply

how do you kill the gosts are they indistuctible or just to make it harder?

28. moooooooooooooooooo guy // February 26, 2011 at 8:51 pm // Reply

i can’t drop anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

29. Wookie The Chew // February 26, 2011 at 7:46 pm // Reply

Good game! Finished all the quests with about 15 min. to spare. My score: 60090. Hope someone does even better and beats my score!

30. i forgot howto win :(

31. I like the Boss’ voice

32. The S.S. SCOUT! // February 26, 2011 at 11:38 am // Reply

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH IT IS

33. i just beat the game :)

34. I really like this game!

35. keep makin cool games lik dis

36. where do you find Pedro number on the 3DS code

37. Man I beat every game that Hamumu gave us. After mad planet I didn’t think they would have another extrodinary game. i like their games. What will they think of next?!!? I CAN’T WAIT!!!!!!

38. Sixteen min. to spare Ha!

39. dont like it. ps the second color changer code is red,red,blue,yellow,green,red. it gives you a minute to find and collect 50 coins.

• The codes are: blue, yellow, green, green, red, blue
      #2: red, red, blue, yellow, green, red
      #3: blue, green, blue, red, yellow, green

40. Boyslife fan // February 24, 2011 at 6:44 pm // Reply

I stand in front of the marked places but the camera does not work

• you have to be in the picture frame

• Thats because when you have the camra you have to press the button you used to pick it up. If you pressed z to pick it up then press z to take a photo for the Boss. Same deal with x. Also you can use the camra to tempararaly freeze your enemys.

41. How do you kill the mice?

42. There is a chamber just left of the color changer. How do you get there!

43. I cant drop the key or broom to pick up the tazer

44. Pedro & Ordep // February 24, 2011 at 1:41 pm // Reply

Havi’n fun? Keep playing and please try not to hurt me so much in the games.

45. Random Pineapple // February 23, 2011 at 6:46 pm // Reply

How do you get the Vaccum!!

46. sammy the bear // February 23, 2011 at 5:27 pm // Reply

WAIST OF TIME!!!!!!

47. to get high score imeditly press:Esc and it will say you have a score of 23990[btw see the score on the bottom left corner thats my score] .[ <—– a sad cyclops

1 2 3 4 9