Pedro and the 100-Year Quest

Pedro and the 100-Year Quest was created by Hamumu Software for Boys’ Life magazine.
Like it? Click here to try their other BL games.

49 Comments on Pedro and the 100-Year Quest

1. the vaccum can drag blocks toward you and can suck through block wide walls

2. DS LOVER0123456789 // February 27, 2011 at 9:03 am // Reply

HOW DO YOU GET THE VACUUM CLEANER SO YOU CAN MOVE THE BLOCKS AND GET THE LAST FEW ITEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. this s the most stupidest, dumbest, hardest, waste my time!!!!!!!! how do you get to any other chamber!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

4. kill the dust bunnys!!!!! // February 26, 2011 at 11:42 pm // Reply

how do you kill the gosts are they indistuctible or just to make it harder?

5. moooooooooooooooooo guy // February 26, 2011 at 8:51 pm // Reply

i can’t drop anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Wookie The Chew // February 26, 2011 at 7:46 pm // Reply

Good game! Finished all the quests with about 15 min. to spare. My score: 60090. Hope someone does even better and beats my score!

7. i forgot howto win😦

8. I like the Boss’ voice

9. The S.S. SCOUT! // February 26, 2011 at 11:38 am // Reply

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH IT IS

10. i just beat the game🙂

11. I really like this game!

12. keep makin cool games lik dis

13. where do you find Pedro number on the 3DS code

14. Man I beat every game that Hamumu gave us. After mad planet I didn’t think they would have another extrodinary game. i like their games. What will they think of next?!!? I CAN’T WAIT!!!!!!

15. Sixteen min. to spare Ha!

16. dont like it. ps the second color changer code is red,red,blue,yellow,green,red. it gives you a minute to find and collect 50 coins.

• The codes are: blue, yellow, green, green, red, blue
      #2: red, red, blue, yellow, green, red
      #3: blue, green, blue, red, yellow, green

17. Boyslife fan // February 24, 2011 at 6:44 pm // Reply

I stand in front of the marked places but the camera does not work

• you have to be in the picture frame

• Thats because when you have the camra you have to press the button you used to pick it up. If you pressed z to pick it up then press z to take a photo for the Boss. Same deal with x. Also you can use the camra to tempararaly freeze your enemys.

18. How do you kill the mice?

19. There is a chamber just left of the color changer. How do you get there!

20. I cant drop the key or broom to pick up the tazer

21. Pedro & Ordep // February 24, 2011 at 1:41 pm // Reply

Havi’n fun? Keep playing and please try not to hurt me so much in the games.

22. Random Pineapple // February 23, 2011 at 6:46 pm // Reply

How do you get the Vaccum!!

23. sammy the bear // February 23, 2011 at 5:27 pm // Reply

WAIST OF TIME!!!!!!

24. to get high score imeditly press:Esc and it will say you have a score of 23990[btw see the score on the bottom left corner thats my score] .[ <—– a sad cyclops