Pedro and the 100-Year Quest

Pedro and the 100-Year Quest was created by Hamumu Software for Boys’ Life magazine.
Like it? Click here to try their other BL games.

70 Comments on Pedro and the 100-Year Quest

1. 278,741 beat that!

2. it’s spooky

3. If u have a boys life the 100tips one look at all the pages at the bottom and you should find about three or four codes

4. blue yellow green green red blue to get pee wee

5. 43,327, BEAT THAT!!!!!!!!!!!

6. How do you get up to the “switchy sides box” in the first half of the game?

7. 9,893 points I beat you

8. how do I get rid of an item!!!???

9. 61300

10. 50610 beat it!

11. what do the cheats do?

12. i am just starting out… how long is the time limit?…

13. i got to the part where there is furniture when my time ran out.

14. how do i get rid of the gold key??

15. I can’t get all the gears!!

16. Swamp Logger // April 24, 2011 at 6:13 pm // Reply

31479

17. blaaaaaaaaaaah! // April 22, 2011 at 7:51 pm // Reply

how do you take pictures with the camera?!?!?!?!? please reply!!!!

• look at the bottom-left corner,if the box with the camera is labeled
      “z” then press z, if it’s labeled “x” then press x, if you don’t have the camera YOU CAN’T TAKE PICTURES!!!

18. pokemonrock 74 // April 21, 2011 at 1:07 pm // Reply

AUGHHH!THIS GAME IS SO HARD!!!!!!!!!!
    (P.S.)They should totally make a pokemon game.

19. lol i had only 3 isues left to get when my time ran out

20. this game is SUPER HARD i cant find anything

21. eaglescout1 // April 17, 2011 at 7:17 pm // Reply

HARD GAME!!!!!!!

22. WAY.TOO.HARD!

23. I give up!!!!

24. how do you kill the rats?

• to kill the rats,u gotta get the rat ray,around the bottom of the basement with the rats.i love the sound they make when they get hit by the rat ray’s laser. u r welcome πŸ™‚

• Master of Games // April 28, 2011 at 6:53 pm //

WON THE GAME!!!! Score=55793. Finished everything except the dust bunnies and ghosts. >Codes< For crazy Coins R R B Y G R. For Pee Wee B Y G G R B. For floating broom B G B R Y G. To drop things Hit down and X/Z depending on what you want to drop. Have fun winning the game!!! πŸ™‚

Master of Games

25. how do you reach the vaccum cleaner? i can’t jump that high

26. If you quit as soon as you start, your high score is 23990!

27. Sorry anon e.! Yours actually DOES work! My bad!

28. ratinfestedchamber // April 13, 2011 at 2:01 pm // Reply

Please tell me where the rat tazer is.
    thnx.

• go to the bottom of it all after the stuff is repaired go up either through the works or to the left then go to the double elavator things then go alllll the way down mostly staying to the right

29. My time always runs out!

30. great game

31. how do you use the coler thing???!!!

32. fcalionsrule // April 12, 2011 at 3:30 pm // Reply

Won’t let me play any games.

33. sweet.

34. penquin lover // April 11, 2011 at 1:39 pm // Reply

21,681!beat that!

35. I tried all of the codes… KULE!!! Except for anon e. his doesn’t work.

36. wish you could carry more tools

37. i ❀ this game.

38. squirrel lover // April 4, 2011 at 11:11 am // Reply

stinks! even derby town is better than this junk.

39. anon e. mus // April 3, 2011 at 11:01 pm // Reply

cheatcode b g b r y g=AWESOME!

40. the other two passwords for the color thing are :R R B Y G R, and B G B R Y G

41. dude you have to try this!!

42. Ugh! So annoying. My computer won’t let me use any of my tools.

43. ehhhh… 50-50

44. the password for the color thing is B Y G G R B. Also i got 56,520 points its really easy. TRY BEATING IT!!!!

45. MarineCorps101 // March 30, 2011 at 12:00 pm // Reply

I can’t jump far enough!!!

46. score:21691-beat that!Hah!