Pedro and the 100-Year Quest

Pedro and the 100-Year Quest was created by Hamumu Software for Boys’ Life magazine.
Like it? Click here to try their other BL games.

629 Comments on Pedro and the 100-Year Quest

1. does anyone know the code to crazy coins because i forgot it and what does it do once you collect them all?

2. extremegamer // August 1, 2011 at 10:32 am // Reply

its too hard and not much time makes it even harder!!!!!!!!

3. man this game is hard hsve any tips for a new gey pleas help me to find all the gears.

4. It’s okay I guess… Don’t really get it though.

5. ok dont no howto get watever

6. i won with 42625

7. I know a code to turn you to dred speed

8. this game is :( :( :(

9. ha ha I found a funny glitch when a dust bunny got stuck in a platform

10. Where do you get the vaccum? (I need help!)

11. The voice of the guy rocks!:D

12. obi-wan-kenobi-dude1 // July 5, 2011 at 2:00 pm // Reply

I BEAT THE GAME AND GOT HIGH SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Beatlesfan // July 3, 2011 at 7:13 pm // Reply

100 on evrything! finaly!

14. How do I get to the vacumm?

15. i love the voice of the guy!!! lol

16. ilovesonic // June 30, 2011 at 11:30 am // Reply

cant beet the first one. tips?

17. rope climber // June 27, 2011 at 8:33 am // Reply

How do you climb ropes

18. I really do not like it.it’s so hard

19. cool kid 71 // June 23, 2011 at 1:54 pm // Reply

ok gemmaster blue yello green green red blue changed me in to pee wee

20. how do you get the cey

21. broke the color code

22. Get all the printing press things FIRST!!!

23. Pickle dude // June 20, 2011 at 11:47 am // Reply

I like pickles

24. yawn

25. Champion of Unova and Sinnoh // June 19, 2011 at 12:46 pm // Reply

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

26. snack hat man // June 15, 2011 at 11:01 am // Reply

boring!!!

27. Pokemonfan100 // June 14, 2011 at 8:03 am // Reply

Fun game,just really hard

28. Hard. I can’t get past the time limit. 2 out of 5 stars

29. Brok o Lee // June 10, 2011 at 5:50 pm // Reply

HELP!!!!!!!!!

30. what is the color code and how do you defeat the ghost heeeeeeeeeeeeelp!

31. i like it

32. whats the color code?

33. 12345678910 // May 31, 2011 at 7:36 am // Reply

LOVE IT

34. awesome27 // May 30, 2011 at 7:47 pm // Reply

To get the vaccum insert all the gears into the press.

35. Gemmaster // May 30, 2011 at 1:26 pm // Reply

What is the code for the machine thing?

36. way to confusing & hard for yoyo

37. this is tough

38. luv the music!

39. how do you get the vaccum

40. I dont even get it

41. help!!!!!!!!!!

42. Nearly did it

43. ilikeyoshi // May 27, 2011 at 8:03 am // Reply

this game is hard!

44. Random Kid // May 22, 2011 at 9:18 pm // Reply

Help! I always lose. Any tips for a new player? Thank you!

• Beatlesfan // July 3, 2011 at 7:24 pm // Reply

get floating broom from color code thing bgbryg so u dont have to carry the broom. Get vacuum 2 kill gosts and move blocks (i almost got stumped. in the underground thing there is a place were you need a ladder 2 get in the entrance and there is another entrence blocked by a block. Suck the block out. yes, you can do it through the wall) by jumping on tor pf the thingies that hurt you if they come down on you. camera stops evrything xept u so u can get away. aim 2 have all the gears in by 30:00. say if u have ne more ?’s.

45. easy

46. hey hey

47. hard

48. Does anyone know what to do after you destroy the big rat? I’m stuck and don’t know how to get below it! (I have the camera)

1 2 3 4 5 6 9