Pedro and the 100-Year Quest

Pedro and the 100-Year Quest was created by Hamumu Software for Boys’ Life magazine.
Like it? Click here to try their other BL games.

36 Comments on Pedro and the 100-Year Quest

1. death is fun // March 26, 2011 at 5:24 pm // Reply

this game is sooooo boring. sort of waste of time.

2. i gave up.

3. ???
    how do you play? every time i hit play it says the game is paused and it cant be un-paused.
    PLEASE HELP ME!
    (note:a.l.o.e. dosnt stand for anything,okay.)

4. VICTORY!!! I won thanks to two things One: The color code B G R Y G Two: Sombody ealear said that you can use the vacum cleaner to suck blocks to you. Beleive me that might not sound all that great, but it is esintial to wining the game. P.S. All you need to do is get the magazens, but you also need to repare the printing press to go to the next room.

5. how do u get the vaccum?

6. almostaboyscout71011 // March 23, 2011 at 11:05 am // Reply

Pretty fun, odd music, kinda wanted to turn the sound off, nice game.

PS: I BEAT THE BIG BUNNY!

7. Hey guys. I tryed all the colore codes and I was just wandering, what hapens when you get all those coins. P.S. Who ever thought up that voice talking about those, “Crazy coins” with “Monitary value” that was pretty funny!

8. 44907! I beat the Game and got the high score!!!

9. i got 19511!

10. Whats with the guy’s voice?? he talks like he is flying… he is the only reason why i switched off the sound. Anyway, fun game, but the time limit is cruel

11. star wars dude // March 13, 2011 at 8:52 am // Reply

Hey ANONYMOUS, you were right! Great cheat…

12. bad bad bad!

13. I have a high score of 13302.

14. What is the point? I have no idea how you win. Do you want to get to the party, kill all dustbunnies, or collect magazines?

15. BSA PINEAPPLE // March 7, 2011 at 1:09 pm // Reply

MAN!! I’m awful at this!!😦 oh well maybe I’ll get it in a little bit:-/

16. I WWWWOOOONNNN:)

17. i got score 99999 yah!

18. how do you use the codes

19. infamouszombie // March 4, 2011 at 6:19 pm // Reply

there is actual a secret third code. it is b g b r y g

20. iwishicouldusemyownname // March 3, 2011 at 4:32 pm // Reply

Very fun, I won it a few times

21. bigdog7181998 // March 2, 2011 at 6:48 pm // Reply

the codes in BL are so cool!!!
    R,R,B,Y,G,R

22. how do you get the vacuum?

23. i just completed the game!

1 2 3 4 5 6 18