Pedro and the 100-Year Quest

Pedro and the 100-Year Quest was created by Hamumu Software for Boys’ Life magazine.
Like it? Click here to try their other BL games.

627 Comments on Pedro and the 100-Year Quest

1. great game

2. If you press the buttons on the machene at the start of the game
    in a certen order then you turn into pee wee.(Find the order in a
    boys life magazine.)

3. GreenNinjaLord // January 2, 2012 at 9:02 am // Reply

This game is SO HARD! still good though

4. how do u drop the broom or vaccum?? thnx for anything :)

5. i beat it

6. I love this game this game is so asome i try to play it everyday!

7. this game is so awesome!!!!

8. the vacuum is on the top row of stompers

9. Look, if you want to get farther, just forget about the vacum and get the gears, and put the gears in place ( one at a time ). The floor will start to move backwards. Hop on the floor that moves and jump on the lift on and off. Go to the other lift and get off on ither one. I can not help you anymore because Ido not know which one you will get.

10. i need the dust pan

11. boysliferocks // November 29, 2011 at 4:03 pm // Reply

super awesom:}

12. whaaaaaatttttt how the heck do you play

13. jonah n the whale // November 26, 2011 at 3:48 pm // Reply

i don,t know how to play this game

14. I cant do a dubble jump.

15. hard.[dosent mean its bad

16. so hard to get keys!!!!

17. I got 7:11 time left, 100% dust swept, press repaired fully, 62% ghost busted, 100% rat rosted and my total score is 23935.

18. i love

19. i have never played this this is my first time

20. how do i get to any magazines

21. i me and myself // October 20, 2011 at 3:32 pm // Reply

I beat it! I got all ghosts, all rats, all dust bunnies, all pictures, repaired the press, and got all the issues with 2:50 left. 49200 pts. PURE SKILL!!

22. I really like this game. BL has alot of good games.

23. BYU FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! // October 19, 2011 at 6:52 pm // Reply

Blue, Yellow, Green, Green, Red, Blue

24. I beat it easy. it was kinda boring.

25. WHAT ARE YOU SOPOS TO DO!!!!

26. all i was doing was getting all gears and fight the rat

27. so hard and boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

28. how do you enter the codes

29. i beat it with 9:38 or something but i hardly got anything else: no coins, 2 ghosts vacuumed (12%)

i was trying to just get the lost issues and practically nothing else

30. i had 8 magazines and had 40 seconds and couldn’t beat the big rat :(
    i think you should have an hour not 40 min.

31. hard can’t get to level 2

32. cannot play on Wii internet

33. How do you enter the code? lol

34. TOOOO HARD.

35. first code: blue yellow green green red blue. second code is to change pedro into pee wee harris: red red blue yellow green red. last game code is to get to the munny :blue green blue red yellow green.

36. pretty hard , pretty fun :]

37. awsome

38. John's Falcon // August 31, 2011 at 5:09 pm // Reply

Scared the living daylights out of me!

39. death robot // August 30, 2011 at 5:20 pm // Reply

cool

40. I beat it :D

41. Hard

42. super cool

43. boring

44. FireBreather 2.0 // August 14, 2011 at 7:28 pm // Reply

this is super hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 3 4 5 6 7 9