Pedro and the 100-Year Quest

Pedro and the 100-Year Quest was created by Hamumu Software for Boys’ Life magazine.
Like it? Click here to try their other BL games.

630 Comments on Pedro and the 100-Year Quest

1. TwilightSparkle // July 1, 2012 at 1:11 pm // Reply

I got everything 100%!!!!

2. game master // July 1, 2012 at 9:07 am // Reply

12440

3. game master // July 1, 2012 at 9:06 am // Reply

I think it is impossible to get 100% everything

4. FIRE BREATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. coliroon44532 // June 30, 2012 at 1:17 pm // Reply

the buttons i think there is a color for when you complete a quest then put them in order from top to bottom or bottom to top :) ;) :( :o :s

6. how do you beat the game? i played for 2000 hours!

7. Pok'emon Ash // June 27, 2012 at 9:44 am // Reply

this is hard and kinda pointless

8. soooooo hard

9. it’s hard i only got 60% gears 78% dust bunnies and 0% pages of magizine

10. purple bird // June 13, 2012 at 5:32 pm // Reply

its awesome! that voice is awesome.
    PEECHTIVAL!

11. HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. legosmami // May 28, 2012 at 8:52 pm // Reply

I have my cheat book a.k.a( Boy’s life 100 yaer anniversery magazine ).

13. im stuck in this one place and I cant figur how 2 get out

14. the game is cool!!!!

15. Anonymous // May 23, 2012 at 2:02 pm // Reply

57160 on Pedro’s 100 Year Quest!!!

16. Rosscuro 27 // May 23, 2012 at 1:20 pm // Reply

This is the “Best Game” of Eternity!!!

17. This is kind of a scary game…

18. Anonymous // May 9, 2012 at 4:58 pm // Reply

really hard

19. soooooo hard but awsome :P

20. How do you get rid of weapons?

21. does anybody know how to get the vacum

22. What are the colorful buttons for???
    They annoy me cause I fell like it opens up to somewhere.

23. Shadow the Hedgehog // April 20, 2012 at 7:03 am // Reply

I love this game, because i am the ultamete life form! :)

24. can you get double jump?

25. the games have really improved since they got hammumu software to do them.

26. pokeball108 // March 29, 2012 at 10:22 am // Reply

LOVE IT!! Played for hours…Hope there’s a MAD PLANET 2

27. visser three // March 12, 2012 at 5:48 pm // Reply

ausome game will there be more

28. Awsome

29. OK ANSWER/BURGER BOY // February 26, 2012 at 1:33 pm // Reply

TOTALLY AUSOME!!! :) :P :D :lol:

30. Okay< I know how to get the broom, but how do I get the vaccum?

31. this game is so hard

32. :P I HATE THIS GAME!!!!!!

33. HELP I CAN’T GET FROM RED TO YELLOW!!!

34. awsom

35. how do get the vacumm game master

36. THANK YOU GAMEMASTER FOR THE CODES!

-OK ANSWER :)

37. this game is TOTALLY HARD

38. Where is the copying machine?
    -reginald-
    P.s. thanks for the codes.
    to the game master

39. game master,how does being peewee help

40. game master, were do you type the codes

41. Awsome!!!:)

42. How do you get to the rats in the last part? I can’t move the blocks.

43. so easy

• purple people eater // February 9, 2012 at 9:54 am // Reply

The Man,
      How is this easy??? Once you get the key and camera, you cant get rid of them to get the rat zapper!
      -Purple People Eater :(

44. purple people eater // February 4, 2012 at 12:55 pm // Reply

How do u get past that maze thingy, I fell down there and I can’t get up or do anything.
    -Purple people eater

45. I can’t get past this game!

46. How do you kill the rats?

47. Hey, Game Master, what does the camera do? What does the Vaccume kill? Thanks!:-)

48. The Game Master // January 16, 2012 at 12:32 pm // Reply

Deej and everyone else,

I will tell you the codes. Do them in order. Blue, Yellow, Green, Green, Red, and Blue, this first code gets you Pee Wee. Red, Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, and Red, this second code gets you the money. Hurry up it is timed. Blue, Green, Blue, Red, Yellow, and Green, this last code gets you the broom that you don’t have to carry.

Sincerely,