Pedro and the 100-Year Quest

Pedro and the 100-Year Quest was created by Hamumu Software for Boys’ Life magazine.
Like it? Click here to try their other BL games.

630 Comments on Pedro and the 100-Year Quest

1. fredfred52 // June 12, 2014 at 3:49 pm // Reply

in order to get the rat ray lurk around in the underground passages and you’ll find the rat ray the creepy voice will talk to you,now ZAP LIKE HECK!!!

2. I can’t make the jumps!! What are the gears for?????!

3. HOW DO YOU MOVE THE LITTLE BLOCKS!?!?!?!?

4. Anonymous // May 13, 2014 at 9:50 pm // Reply

HELP! PLEASE HELP!!!

5. impossible! literally takes 100 years!

6. PolyFreak // May 2, 2014 at 2:57 pm // Reply

If you do some small thing wrong,you’re gonna have to start over!π

7. so hard…

8. super boy 10 your right I am already 100 JUST JOKING

9. NEED help can someone give hints?

10. how do you get vacuum so clueless please reply

11. superboy10 // March 25, 2014 at 1:24 pm // Reply

I see why it is called the 100 year quest beaause it takes 100 years to figure it it out

12. CANT FIGURE IT OUT!!!!!!!! STUCK ON THE FIRST LEVEL!!!!!

13. how do you get the vacuum?

14. 56670. everything gotten. 100% on everything!

15. i got 50000000 some how

16. GOT OVER 125.,033! BEAT THAT!

17. I just beat the entire game with a score of 53810 and it only took me 2 tries.

18. I really really really wish that they would bring zombotron back

19. Any hints? Just got to play this game. XD3

20. easy and love it!

21. any hints or tricks.

22. how do you get the vacuum?

23. what happened to zombotron

24. I never win

25. HATE THIS GAME // October 15, 2013 at 4:11 pm // Reply

I. GIVE. Up!!!!!!!!!!

26. all you have to do to win without getting 100% of everything is… pause for affect… only get the magazines!

27. So easy

28. blaber mouth // September 6, 2013 at 6:30 pm // Reply

never 1

29. i fail at this game……

30. great game need more time

31. How do you beat the rats.

32. tobytowner7 // August 11, 2013 at 7:57 am // Reply

I beat the entire game. EVERYTHING. All the pictures, Crazy Coins, Dust Bunnies, Ghosts, Gears, and Rats. TOTAL 100%. Game is easy after you play it a few times. Score 100000. (BEAT THAT)!

33. RockWolfScout // August 6, 2013 at 6:33 pm // Reply

I LOVE THE VACUUM!!!

34. fun but hard

35. I just discovered the camera.

36. googlefunk360 // July 11, 2013 at 12:39 pm // Reply

BAET IT!!! 56180! (in like 30 tries!)!

37. cubbybaseball4 // June 13, 2013 at 10:34 am // Reply

I finally beat the game!!!!!!:)

38. SuperPower678 // May 19, 2013 at 4:17 pm // Reply

CANT BEAT IT (RAGE QUIT)

• YOU JUST HAVE TO KEEP DOING IT UNTIL YOU BEAT IT

• you know where you find the rat ray? and there is a block with a magazine behind it? how do you get in there. there are more rats and a camera square but i cant get in.
        HELP!!! :( I really want to beat this game but i cant get into that place

39. this game is not working // May 12, 2013 at 6:39 pm // Reply

this game is not working

40. its totaly like mario

41. Its impossible to get the picture of thepen holder!

• or to get to the pen holder at all!

• tobytowner7 // August 11, 2013 at 7:54 am //

Actually, you can get to the pen holder by using the vacuum. when you see the entrance, just pull the block with the vacuum from the side (on the other side of the wall).

42. awesome

43. its cool!

44. King of Games // April 19, 2013 at 4:33 pm // Reply

A little hard getting around in the beginning but u get used to it

45. relley fun

46. one is blue,green,blue,red,yellow,and green.another is blue,yellow,green,green,red,and blue.another is red,red,blue,yellow,green,and red

47. it will not save my progress

48. is it awesome??? }:p

49. Awesome game. I beat the game.

1 6 7 8 9