Pee Wee’s Paper Airplane Hangar

paperplanes-300How to Make Realistic Paper Airplanes

It’s easy to make amazing paper airplanes using Pee Wee’s Paper Airplane Hangar.

First, click on the “Let’s Get Started” button (above) and pick the paper airplane pattern you want to use. There are six paper airplane patterns to choose, from a realistic F-22 Raptor to a simple dart-like paper airplane.

The next step is to customize your paper airplane’s paint job and add fun decals.

When your design looks perfect, print out the paper airplane’s pattern and a set of instructions. For best results, use a color printer with cardstock paper.

Before you know it, you’ll be catching big air!

598 Comments on Pee Wee’s Paper Airplane Hangar

1. thats awsome

2. this is cool

3. I LOVE this place because you get to pick your plane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. really cool!

5. dead eye Steve // August 8, 2007 at 2:46 pm // Reply

So awsome of a game, but I gotta go and practice shooting my 22 caliber rifle, even though i already have the rifle merit badge

6. Interesting.

7. They look so real!!!!!!!!!

8. These are So sweet dude

9. these are so sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. This Is really cool!!!!!!!

11. 1

12. ------------------------- // August 6, 2007 at 9:59 am // Reply

need’s onscreen viewable instructions

13. Red Barron // August 5, 2007 at 7:08 pm // Reply

How do you figure the F-16 single engine, single rudder aircraft looks anything like an F-15 twin engine twin rudder aircraft?

This thing looks great! I can’t wait to see how it flies.

14. This isn’t a game it’s an awesome game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Drewwerd123 // August 5, 2007 at 8:39 am // Reply

Cool looks like a real airplane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. Anonymouse // August 4, 2007 at 9:23 pm // Reply

The F-16 looks alot like a F-15. Or a Foxbat (Mig).

17. 24-extreme THIS 741 HOW DO YOU GET STARID

18. This is a great page!

19. there paper

20. This isn’t a game

21. agent doolin, C.I.A. // August 3, 2007 at 11:43 am // Reply

cool it’s awesome

22. This Is really cool!!!!!!!

23. This is so cool. When you see that litle triangle on the bottom of the dificult airplanes cut it out use a rubberband to launch it and if you are lucky like I was it might go realy high if you aim it srait up.

24. Writer's risk // August 1, 2007 at 9:47 pm // Reply

WOW!………..WOW!!!!!!

25. Shadowsbane // August 1, 2007 at 9:44 pm // Reply

This is the coolest thing on the web! I never new what all you could do with paper!

26. aircraft expert // August 1, 2007 at 4:28 pm // Reply

I am a life long airplane lover and I think this is great! the F-22 raptor flies as only a true fighter-jet can!

27. this is the best thing snice slcieced bread

28. the raptor rules

29. this is th coolest thing ever

30. fluffington // August 1, 2007 at 8:21 am // Reply

I think it’s pretty cool. I saw it in Boys Life.

31. put the directions so you dont have to print them

32. i do not have a printer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

33. bloody monkey // July 31, 2007 at 9:38 pm // Reply

this is so cool im amazed nice job:) !!

34. long throw // July 31, 2007 at 8:54 pm // Reply

this is the coolest thing ever! boy’s life, you rule!

35. I would suggest that the instructions were on the site, so that you don’t have to print them out too. Otherwise, it’s good.

36. this is pretty cool

37. mr. super cool monkey dude // July 31, 2007 at 11:12 am // Reply

cool planes but they don’t fly!

38. Lightning Mcqueen // July 30, 2007 at 4:25 pm // Reply

Same as me wolfy.

39. Interesting, but I’m going back to Pee-wee’s adventure.

40. I made the FA-18, F-22 and F-16 and they all flew really well and look cool. Make sure you print it out with a color printer or it won’t look as good. But it still works with black and white.

41. I know I just commented, but if you want the Dragon, Dart or Raipier to do tricks, fold the back wing tips up or down and experiment

42. I dunno this is cool just as a printout too, even without a game.

43. i an with you pete

44. Tigerclaw32 // July 30, 2007 at 9:01 am // Reply

this game rules

45. it should inclood game and instrucktions

46. this is coooollllll!

47. Lightning Mcqueen // July 29, 2007 at 8:22 am // Reply

You`re are right Pete.

48. Yeah he right, should be a game. I’m 2nd O Yeah!

49. This should be a game. Yes! fist comment!

1 2 3 11