Pee Wee’s Paper Airplane Hangar

paperplanes-300How to Make Realistic Paper Airplanes

It’s easy to make amazing paper airplanes using Pee Wee’s Paper Airplane Hangar.

First, click on the “Let’s Get Started” button (above) and pick the paper airplane pattern you want to use. There are six paper airplane patterns to choose, from a realistic F-22 Raptor to a simple dart-like paper airplane.

The next step is to customize your paper airplane’s paint job and add fun decals.

When your design looks perfect, print out the paper airplane’s pattern and a set of instructions. For best results, use a color printer with cardstock paper.

Before you know it, you’ll be catching big air!

25 Comments on Pee Wee’s Paper Airplane Hangar

1. aircraft expert // August 1, 2007 at 4:28 pm // Reply

I am a life long airplane lover and I think this is great! the F-22 raptor flies as only a true fighter-jet can!

2. this is the best thing snice slcieced bread

3. the raptor rules

4. this is th coolest thing ever

5. fluffington // August 1, 2007 at 8:21 am // Reply

I think it’s pretty cool. I saw it in Boys Life.

6. put the directions so you dont have to print them

7. i do not have a printer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. bloody monkey // July 31, 2007 at 9:38 pm // Reply

this is so cool im amazed nice job:) !!

9. long throw // July 31, 2007 at 8:54 pm // Reply

this is the coolest thing ever! boy’s life, you rule!

10. I would suggest that the instructions were on the site, so that you don’t have to print them out too. Otherwise, it’s good.

11. this is pretty cool

12. mr. super cool monkey dude // July 31, 2007 at 11:12 am // Reply

cool planes but they don’t fly!

13. Lightning Mcqueen // July 30, 2007 at 4:25 pm // Reply

Same as me wolfy.

14. Interesting, but I’m going back to Pee-wee’s adventure.

15. I made the FA-18, F-22 and F-16 and they all flew really well and look cool. Make sure you print it out with a color printer or it won’t look as good. But it still works with black and white.

16. I know I just commented, but if you want the Dragon, Dart or Raipier to do tricks, fold the back wing tips up or down and experiment

17. I dunno this is cool just as a printout too, even without a game.

18. i an with you pete

19. Tigerclaw32 // July 30, 2007 at 9:01 am // Reply

this game rules

20. it should inclood game and instrucktions

21. this is coooollllll!

22. Lightning Mcqueen // July 29, 2007 at 8:22 am // Reply

You`re are right Pete.

23. Yeah he right, should be a game. I’m 2nd O Yeah!

24. This should be a game. Yes! fist comment!