Pee Wee’s Paper Airplane Hangar

paperplanes-300How to Make Realistic Paper Airplanes

It’s easy to make amazing paper airplanes using Pee Wee’s Paper Airplane Hangar.

First, click on the “Let’s Get Started” button (above) and pick the paper airplane pattern you want to use. There are six paper airplane patterns to choose, from a realistic F-22 Raptor to a simple dart-like paper airplane.

The next step is to customize your paper airplane’s paint job and add fun decals.

When your design looks perfect, print out the paper airplane’s pattern and a set of instructions. For best results, use a color printer with cardstock paper.

Before you know it, you’ll be catching big air!

597 Comments on Pee Wee’s Paper Airplane Hangar

1. This is my first time

2. Awesome, but why is this in the online games section?

3. I love this website but make more planes!

4. it’s alsom ,but you need more plane bro!

5. no SR-71!

6. Nice!Passestime greatly!

7. TusKiller75 // June 30, 2013 at 1:06 pm // Reply

THIS ISN’T A GAME!!!!!

8. I am making a YF-23 out of an F-22

9. SO COOL!

10. Why must I print out the instructions in order to see them?

11. Very cool!

12. I love it!!!

13. THERE ARE NO F-15

14. i like the F/A-18 Hornet and the F-22 Raptor

15. It is amazing!!!!!!!!!!

16. this is the best game ever

17. more more more im planing to make some vary soon

18. I like F-22 But I wish there was F-35.P.S.I am comverting F-22 to F-35

19. This looks awsome . Maybe are pack leader will do it The next time we come.

20. I wish i had a printer and i think this is cooool.

21. i love it

22. albacore tuna the1st // December 13, 2012 at 10:49 pm // Reply

F/A18 more like F14

23. more planes!more planes!more planes!more planes!

24. I love airplans and this awsome

25. I LIKE THE DRAGON!

26. thanks! this is the best paper airplane i have ever made! Probably the only bad thing about it is that it requires glue and scissors. But, who cares about that little thing. It flies like a dream. I had to make two because one flew somewhere in the farm behind my backyard! thank you so much i will keep in touch with you thanks!

27. is this a game? but I like it

28. can I have more planes

29. I wish there was an Airbus A380 here, but I also like these planes!

30. Thank you Pee-wee I am in middle school and I still love paper airplanes I just got done printing the F/A-18 hornet.

31. the planes are cool at first i thoght this was a game but i was proved wrong when i took a look

32. i thought it was a game were you could fly it in the game… but it just tells you how to make it. and i don’t have a printer

33. is not awesome

34. planes for life // July 25, 2012 at 4:57 pm // Reply

airplanes, especially paper ones, are awesome

35. it’s awesome

36. Anonymous // July 4, 2012 at 9:07 pm // Reply

These paper airplanes are amazing! My favorite paper jet in these paper planes is the F22 Raptor. These are great paper planes!

37. help me!!!!!!!!!

38. I started with the hardest.It was easy as I have been doing paper planes for a long time.pretty awesome.

39. Fluke Dude // May 31, 2012 at 7:46 am // Reply

Thanks Pee Wee! I love paper airplanes! I started with the hardest!

40. Anonymous // May 29, 2012 at 2:39 pm // Reply

I could’nt print them.

41. Uh… Is this even a GAME?

42. I never knew how to make paper airplanes, so I made the easiest one, the dart, but with directions

43. i did hardest one to me i made it with out instructions

44. I like the f-18 and f-16

45. just printed out 3

46. origami maker // February 21, 2012 at 5:31 pm // Reply

I make origami all the time! but i never anything like these!!!!

47. I am using this for school