Pee Wee’s Paper Airplane Hangar

paperplanes-300How to Make Realistic Paper Airplanes

It’s easy to make amazing paper airplanes using Pee Wee’s Paper Airplane Hangar.

First, click on the “Let’s Get Started” button (above) and pick the paper airplane pattern you want to use. There are six paper airplane patterns to choose, from a realistic F-22 Raptor to a simple dart-like paper airplane.

The next step is to customize your paper airplane’s paint job and add fun decals.

When your design looks perfect, print out the paper airplane’s pattern and a set of instructions. For best results, use a color printer with cardstock paper.

Before you know it, you’ll be catching big air!

31 Comments on Pee Wee’s Paper Airplane Hangar

1. i thought it would be a GAME, actually

2. chunky monkey // June 3, 2011 at 11:35 pm // Reply

im out of ink!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. luckyman555 // June 1, 2011 at 12:12 pm // Reply

i built the f/a 18 hornet

4. oh yeah!!!!!!! :)!

5. person that likes making paper airplains // May 27, 2011 at 7:36 pm // Reply

I love the styles. but I hate doing hard ones.

6. this is so beast

7. i agree with bob

8. i wish i could do this😦

9. crazy guy // May 19, 2011 at 6:22 pm // Reply

i love this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. i wish i could do it cause im not aloud 2 use the printer

11. THIS IS AWSOM!

12. THIS IS AWSOM!

13. Dark Orbit Master // April 11, 2011 at 9:19 pm // Reply

WOW i should of known you need to print.

14. this is awesome

15. COOL but not a game.

16. It would be better if you could fly your plane through levels.

17. This thing is so cool!!! I’m 10 and my family had 2 little kids over, and this occupied them 4 a long time.

18. Blue Destroyer // March 26, 2011 at 10:17 pm // Reply

I wish it just tells you the instructions without printing

19. there alright i guess…….:P

20. The Best Yoshi // March 25, 2011 at 6:12 pm // Reply

THIS IS NOT A GAME!!! WHY WOULD THEY MAKE THIS!?!?!? (I’m not trying to be rude)

21. LAME

22. I so agree!

23. There should be a menu where you can choose to either make a paper airplane and print it, or make one and use it in different levels and stuff.

24. The secondth plane (the Raiper is it?) is so easy, I did it without instructions. Maybe you guys should switch the Raiper and the Dart around. lol.

1 14 15 16 17 18 21