Pee Wee’s Paper Airplane Hangar

paperplanes-300How to Make Realistic Paper Airplanes

It’s easy to make amazing paper airplanes using Pee Wee’s Paper Airplane Hangar.

First, click on the “Let’s Get Started” button (above) and pick the paper airplane pattern you want to use. There are six paper airplane patterns to choose, from a realistic F-22 Raptor to a simple dart-like paper airplane.

The next step is to customize your paper airplane’s paint job and add fun decals.

When your design looks perfect, print out the paper airplane’s pattern and a set of instructions. For best results, use a color printer with cardstock paper.

Before you know it, you’ll be catching big air!

598 Comments on Pee Wee’s Paper Airplane Hangar

1. GhostBuster5 // February 1, 2008 at 11:33 am // Reply

These airplanes are easy!

2. airplane dude // January 27, 2008 at 10:26 pm // Reply

I find that the the Dragon and the dart fly better than the others, including the diffcult ones.

3. This is cool thanks for putting this up here

4. This will not load.

5. This is so sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!! It’s hard to cut out but worth it. I am making the F-16C fighting falcon and the F-22 raptor.

6. i think it came out really good

7. I dont get it :/

8. This will not load

9. this web is cool

10. artisctly challenged // January 5, 2008 at 1:16 pm // Reply

the dart has alot of flight time

11. artisctly challenged // January 5, 2008 at 1:14 pm // Reply

it was hard to make them cause im bad at folding but they are fun to make

12. it rocks

13. i dont get it :(

14. lando go leo // January 4, 2008 at 12:18 pm // Reply

sweet dude sweet dude

15. The Drangon flies better than real dragons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. I printed out all the air planes for my cub scout troop as a little down time we they first arrive for our den meeting and they loved them. They took some home to try for later as well

17. Bob th Builder // December 24, 2007 at 6:25 pm // Reply

This will not load.

18. The Rapier does not fly real good, but the Dragon flies super good.

19. f-16c flamig fighting falcon with barbed wire!

20. ive made billions of your planes, their so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. I dont have a printer

22. I decided I’ll do the F-16C Fighting Falcon. It looks and sounds AWESOME!

23. This is great! I made the Dragon, Dart, Rapier, and I’m debating between the harder ones.

24. i think this is super duper nuper cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25. my computer is soooooo slow it wont load!!!

26. it is not a game

27. These airplanes are great! My Dad flys them with me!

28. This is so cool i love it i think they should make more

29. sunshine to my eyes ☼ XD

30. ☺awsome☻

31. this was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Especially the Hornet

32. I LOVE THIS!! :mrgreen:

33. instructions r tough, but this rocks!!!

34. i think this is so cool and awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

35. i dont get it is, is it a game?

36. This game is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I play it every day.

37. I made oveer 99 F-22 Raptors last month.

38. jet lightning // November 10, 2007 at 12:00 am // Reply

it was amazing

39. jet lightning // November 9, 2007 at 10:23 pm // Reply

it is cool but it need easier instruction and pictures to do it

40. This is realy cool !!!! It is the best “game” here!!!!

41. I love it! My friends all love it. They even offered to pay for it.

42. sweeet!

43. sweeet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

44. Wow…

45. I’m a denchief, and this will make a great project for the boys i’m over.

GOOD JOB!!!!

46. COOL!

47. Indian Kid25 // October 27, 2007 at 7:50 pm // Reply

WOW!!! i never thought i could make these planes so reallistically!!!!!!!

48. Optimus Prime // October 27, 2007 at 5:09 pm // Reply

I have the F16, F22 Raptor, and the F18 and I have a couple of each. I like to go up to the balcony overlooking our front hallway and stage tactical assaults on people walking into our house. They were really fun and cool. I also had fun figuring out to position the flaps to avoid crashing and get more glide time.

49. this is AWSOME!!!!!!