Pee Wee’s Paper Airplane Hangar

paperplanes-300How to Make Realistic Paper Airplanes

It’s easy to make amazing paper airplanes using Pee Wee’s Paper Airplane Hangar.

First, click on the “Let’s Get Started” button (above) and pick the paper airplane pattern you want to use. There are six paper airplane patterns to choose, from a realistic F-22 Raptor to a simple dart-like paper airplane.

The next step is to customize your paper airplane’s paint job and add fun decals.

When your design looks perfect, print out the paper airplane’s pattern and a set of instructions. For best results, use a color printer with cardstock paper.

Before you know it, you’ll be catching big air!

25 Comments on Pee Wee’s Paper Airplane Hangar

1. …interesting…

2. pee wee’s airplane hanger rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. i dont have a printer either

4. I like papper airplanes! It’s fun!

5. this is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I love planes and even the easiest plane to make flies really good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. PIE DILIVERY888888888 // September 11, 2007 at 4:53 pm // Reply

I LOVE PLANES I LOVE PLANES I LOVE PLANES ILOVE PLANES:)😉

7. They should make this into a game where you can fly your plane and shoot at other games.

8. I should print this design😉

9. Gettysburg ROCKS // September 1, 2007 at 4:45 pm // Reply

I don’t have a printer.

10. nachoman234588856744 // September 1, 2007 at 12:44 pm // Reply

its hard but i like it

11. top fighter // August 31, 2007 at 9:12 pm // Reply

This game rocks. I really like the decals and background of the f/a-18 hornet.i decided to make the dragon instead tho.

12. wow this is awsome everyone liked it at boy scouts

13. this is the best

14. its very fun!

15. bob the pizza guy // August 26, 2007 at 11:25 am // Reply

i,v made every one of the paper planes there the best flying paper planes i,v ever BUILT!

16. 1000000000000000 thumbs up

17. i give it two thumbs up

18. pengwin 231098 // August 15, 2007 at 12:49 pm // Reply

if only i could print this master peice:-(

19. I'm in love with stealth! // August 13, 2007 at 8:30 pm // Reply

As cool as this is(I MEAN WHATS NOT COOL ABOUT MAKING A REPLICA OF A F-22 RAPTOR)i still think i’ll stick to the smell and heat and sound(TRUST ME I KNOW)of a real Raptor.The big boys are WAY more appealing(I MEAN WHATS NOT COOL ABOUT FIRE COMING OUT OF A JET TURBINE,ON THE PAPER RAPTOR YOU ATTEMPT THAT AND IN DESINIGRATES)to me.

20. I'm in love with stealth! // August 13, 2007 at 7:55 pm // Reply

This is cool and all,i mean whats that you make to look like something alsome not.But i not too totally attached because i’ne seen the real stuff and its way better!

21. SO COOL !!!!!!!!!!! I am relly eterested in that

22. stealthiscool // August 12, 2007 at 8:12 pm // Reply

these are cool but will never measure up to the real planes in looking awesome cuz the f-22 raptor doesn’t look at all like the actuall thing (i’ve seen one in real life)

23. Dude! it is awesome! hope it flies as well as it looks