Pee Wee’s Paper Airplane Hangar

paperplanes-300How to Make Realistic Paper Airplanes

It’s easy to make amazing paper airplanes using Pee Wee’s Paper Airplane Hangar.

First, click on the “Let’s Get Started” button (above) and pick the paper airplane pattern you want to use. There are six paper airplane patterns to choose, from a realistic F-22 Raptor to a simple dart-like paper airplane.

The next step is to customize your paper airplane’s paint job and add fun decals.

When your design looks perfect, print out the paper airplane’s pattern and a set of instructions. For best results, use a color printer with cardstock paper.

Before you know it, you’ll be catching big air!

598 Comments on Pee Wee’s Paper Airplane Hangar

1. they are all totally awsome

2. The Rapier is a good plane

3. The F-16 Falcon IS the most AWESOME PLANE ON THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I REEAAALLLYYY like it when it does barrel rolls!

4. this thing is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! The f-22 Raptor is a pretty good plane… I’ve senn better ones though. BUT STILL!!!

5. awesome!!!

6. I wish you could play a game.But it is still cool.

7. i wannabe a pilot

8. Penguinman07 // October 5, 2008 at 12:43 pm // Reply

This is awsome!

9. Penguinman07 // October 5, 2008 at 12:33 pm // Reply

Hi,guys. I’m really penguinman.

10. IT’S COOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!

11. it was so good i made 25 f-22 rapter

12. paperairplanefreak // August 12, 2008 at 5:32 pm // Reply

all off the paper air planes were awsome!!!!!!!!!the F-22 RAPTOR flew so good i printed 6.

13. lego maniac // August 10, 2008 at 8:30 pm // Reply

This is awesome!!! All the airplanes are awesome!

14. i love my f-22 raptor :!:

it flies like a dream :!: :) :D :P :mrgreen:

15. death knight // August 5, 2008 at 12:47 am // Reply

i love it thank you for the cool planes i could not get the hornet working but the f22 rocks.

16. i didnt get it when i tried the F-22, but i did get it on the hornet

17. awesome planes and cool designs. i also like how you can customize how it looks.

18. Thanks for the patterns. I just made my first F22 paper plane and it is awesome. I just mistakenly cut a portion on the body (cockpit part) as the instruction on that part is not clear but the glue and some small patches fixed it. I also cut the wing part and made flaps just like the real plane and it glided perfectly in the air. Thanks again!!!

19. Anonymous // May 28, 2008 at 9:56 pm // Reply

f-99

20. ben10lover // May 25, 2008 at 2:07 pm // Reply

awesome

21. My f22 flew in the lake.

22. how do u print this off?

23. Anonymous // May 8, 2008 at 3:48 pm // Reply

this is cool. It is also dangerous if the person who made it fly’s it at someone

24. f22flyer // May 6, 2008 at 8:44 pm // Reply

the greatest airplane ever!

25. CoinCollector100 // May 5, 2008 at 2:17 pm // Reply

All the planes are awesome! Although, when the instructions say to fold in and glue down the cockpit, you may want to make the meaning a little more clear.

26. i love the f22s and ive always looked for instructions for a paper airplane kind… and i found one!

27. hi I like the F22 but the F-16 is complicated

28. I like the F-18 it is so awsome flyboy out!

29. YoUR games FUN!

30. YoUR games FUN!

31. nice game

32. This is great I love paper airplanes, and with this I can even get it with color rather than just white. I do agree with other comments though there would be more and funner planes.

33. Windows2000/ME/XP // March 27, 2008 at 4:18 pm // Reply

They need more planes and better instructions!

34. This would be nice if it were a game.

35. i dont likethis game

36. IT WOULD BE NICE IF THE DIRECTIONS COULD BE READ FROM THIS PAGE INSTEAD OF HAVING TO BE PRINTED.

37. ladysman24567 // February 29, 2008 at 8:28 pm // Reply

everyone knows the dart! come on!

38. ladysman24567 // February 29, 2008 at 3:52 pm // Reply

thank you pee wee, thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!

39. this website is skill (wicked)

40. I like the Rapier ,it goes slow then fast! I think it is cool! This game is sweet.

41. what is the point of using glue for a paper airplane and there are only 6 planes

42. The direretions were easy

43. PEDRO!! 2-18

44. The directions are horrible!!!!! I CAN’T figure the F-22 raptor out!!! IT’S DUMB!!!

45. dear aeroplaneman

your game is so wicked and i like your idea’s

your sincerley

muhammad

46. Dear airplane dude,

The difficult are ment to be looked at

47. this will not load :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(