Pee Wee’s Paper Airplane Hangar

paperplanes-300How to Make Realistic Paper Airplanes

It’s easy to make amazing paper airplanes using Pee Wee’s Paper Airplane Hangar.

First, click on the “Let’s Get Started” button (above) and pick the paper airplane pattern you want to use. There are six paper airplane patterns to choose, from a realistic F-22 Raptor to a simple dart-like paper airplane.

The next step is to customize your paper airplane’s paint job and add fun decals.

When your design looks perfect, print out the paper airplane’s pattern and a set of instructions. For best results, use a color printer with cardstock paper.

Before you know it, you’ll be catching big air!

598 Comments on Pee Wee’s Paper Airplane Hangar

1. You know they got the AIR FORCE design mixed up with the navy :-(

2. best game i’ve ever played

3. I love The F-22 raptor, F/A 18 hornet,the F-16 Fighting Falcon, Go Navy, Army, Marines, and Air force!!!

4. awsome but the rapier is hard!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. eli (SHARP SHOOTER) // September 1, 2009 at 4:42 pm // Reply

f-22 is hard

6. My little brothers and I love this site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. this is tight

8. this is pretty awesome!!! iv’e never found something like this before!!!!!

9. ive made at least 12 airplanes off this site!

10. I have made exactly… 1 2 3 4 ah yes, 8 planes off of this site and it is great.

11. The Emperor // July 17, 2009 at 9:21 pm // Reply

Sweet!!

12. this is not a game!! its a hobbie or some thing like that!

13. A Boy Scout // July 17, 2009 at 8:10 pm // Reply

Great fun folding the advanced airplanes. They looked really lifelike and fly pretty well. The dragon and the harrier aren’t bad paper airplanes either. But just about everybody knows the dart. Too bad it wasn’t a game. :) The first three airplanes you don’t really have to print out though. Just look it up on the Internet and fold it yourself. :P

14. I finished the f-22 raptor a month ago and today i built the f/a 18 hornet.

It’s awesome!!!!

The f-22/body is hard.

15. air force pilot // July 8, 2009 at 2:00 pm // Reply

this is my favorite plane

16. i printed the dragon it works pretty well

17. this is cool f/a-18 hornet

18. RaptorTrouble // June 26, 2009 at 10:59 am // Reply

How do you fold the F-22 Raptor Body, IM STUCK!!!

19. Once more I can’t get in

20. kaikerrools // June 18, 2009 at 2:00 pm // Reply

it`s the best game ever

21. it`s perfert

22. hotkid2323 // June 17, 2009 at 3:07 pm // Reply

LOL LOL

23. i finaly got the design

24. i can only print the instructions, can someone help me?

25. Awsome

26. i can’t do the f/a-18 hornet

27. I think Pee Wee’s Paper Airplane Hanger is so awsome! I made about six different planes and I did not have any trouble making them.

28. how do you make the f-22 right because i am stuck on the body

29. i think the dart is the best

30. to print click on print (design) (instructions)

31. WildmonCC // May 27, 2009 at 5:55 pm // Reply

How do you even print this stuf out?!

32. MotorStorm09 // May 27, 2009 at 2:04 pm // Reply

these air planes are ok to make and fly , but dont waste your ink and paper just read the directions and make it plane.Also this isnt a game at all it s horrible if u think it is.Id rather play a dorky game like wizard 101 than this rubish.Haaa!!!

33. i heard about the name thing and i just put that there for security

34. some of theseare hard, but they are awesome!

35. the f 22 raptor is great !! my next is the f 18 hornet!! :P

36. It took me awhile to make f-22 raptor because it was me first jet

37. the f-18 flies graet.the f-22 will be my next aircraft

38. I don’t Under stand why your name is in side the planes

39. need….help….printing

40. i know how to asemmble all of the jets

41. im just about to print my aircraft.the f-18

42. you guy please te me what site to go on to print pee wees paper airplanes

43. This is a GREAT idea

44. I think that I need help on the F-22 Raptor .

45. Well, I just made the Dart cause i wanted to see if it is hard to get them right and it works pretty well.

46. this is the worst so called “game” there is. Dont waste your paper

47. its okay all you do is print but you can get it pretty tricked out

48. criticsaysanything // February 5, 2009 at 4:43 pm // Reply

Azur12 it is just printing an airplane nothing else. Or there would be a button that says
    PLAY!

49. How to download? this game?

50. raptor22desertstorm // December 10, 2008 at 4:07 pm // Reply

You cant get much better then this ! Or can you ?!?!

1 3 4 5 6 7 11