Pee Wee’s Paper Airplane Hangar

paperplanes-300How to Make Realistic Paper Airplanes

It’s easy to make amazing paper airplanes using Pee Wee’s Paper Airplane Hangar.

First, click on the “Let’s Get Started” button (above) and pick the paper airplane pattern you want to use. There are six paper airplane patterns to choose, from a realistic F-22 Raptor to a simple dart-like paper airplane.

The next step is to customize your paper airplane’s paint job and add fun decals.

When your design looks perfect, print out the paper airplane’s pattern and a set of instructions. For best results, use a color printer with cardstock paper.

Before you know it, you’ll be catching big air!

598 Comments on Pee Wee’s Paper Airplane Hangar

1. I LIKE THE C130

2. I love plains

3. OPTIMUS389 // March 13, 2010 at 9:09 am // Reply

THIS IS SO AWSOME!

4. OPTIMUS389 // March 13, 2010 at 9:06 am // Reply

MAYBE ILL PRINT AN F-22!

5. OPTIMUS389 // March 13, 2010 at 9:04 am // Reply

THIS IS COOL! THE F-22 RAPTOR IS MY FAVORITE JET!

6. i got mine to do loops!!!!!!!:)

7. SPACEVILLIANS // February 27, 2010 at 2:07 pm // Reply

F/22 RAPTOR baby!! YEAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. The dart doesent fly.

9. i thought this was a game not how to fold a paper plane. i learned a medium airplane when i was 4.

10. No more 9R and I love this game thingy!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. from bowser to mario

12. These planes are the BOMB

13. i don t no if i like this game a lot

14. I like the F/A F-18C Super Hornet the best in the world.

15. this has aswome designs

16. it’s awsam because you get to print

17. Very very boring!

18. Webelos animal // January 6, 2010 at 8:34 pm // Reply

I thought this was a game.:(

19. The Jumping Dude // January 2, 2010 at 2:26 pm // Reply

Eh, maybe I’ll print one later.

20. I’ll Do One Later.

21. this is one of the best planes ever

22. mine’s is the best

23. highflyer 23 // December 1, 2009 at 7:45 pm // Reply

this game flys

24. i did some planes one of the names were u.s air force

25. pritty cool

26. cool cool like a cooler

27. yeah…Mine rocked!!

28. I made a plane and I liked it.

29. my plane looks so cool now

30. cool

31. I’ve made every plane but some were chalenging.

32. I printed a dragon called “Fire Ball”.

33. planes rock!!!!

34. Ive never printed any planes yet because my mom probably wouldn’t allow it.I love it, otherwise!

35. This game is awesome! I like the F-22 Raptor.

36. The planes are awsome!I’v made 11 off this site.

37. i like the planes but some are hard.

38. I’v made the dart and dragon,and they fly great!

39. World's best son // October 28, 2009 at 5:30 pm // Reply

This is awesome!

40. Video game maniac // October 22, 2009 at 5:19 pm // Reply

THis is NOT a game but the paper airplans are cool

41. this game is cool

42. BORIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

43. Star Wars Rocks

44. I have made 7 planes off this site.
    AWESOME

45. First time playing

46. the F-22 is AWSOEME!!!!!

47. BORING!!!!!

48. luke skywalker // September 22, 2009 at 6:23 am // Reply

i have made the dragon, dart, and rapier 10 times each!

49. awesome cool easy

50. THIS IS TOTOLEY AWESOME!!!!!!

1 4 5 6 7 8 11