Ollie Goes to Town

No Flash content available

Ollie is back, and this time the ricocheting robot is ready for a night out in RoboTown. Help him collect nuts, learn combos, find microchips and impress the other robots.

Ollie Goes to Town was created by Hamumu Software for Boys’ Life magazine.
Like it? Click here to try their other BL games.

31 Comments on Ollie Goes to Town

1. SO AWESOME!!!!

2. best ever

3. my computer won’t let me play this

4. Dr. Destructive // September 2, 2011 at 2:13 pm // Reply

I just beat the game today.

5. Dr. Destructive // August 31, 2011 at 3:10 pm // Reply

I beat the other game.

6. I got to sector 12

7. I did restart the game, if it has anything to do with it.
    P. S. I would like to correct my previous statement. I did collect the sidekick and backflip microchips and I still got the superstar patch on the first robot I impressed. Also, the show-off, crowd pleaser, and superstar badges say that I impressed 785 robots at the start of the game. Impressing one robot unlocks the superstar patch, but the other two are kept permanently locked.

8. The Game Master // August 30, 2011 at 2:27 pm // Reply

I beat it. It was so fun and easy.

The Game Master

9. pretty easy

10. GAMEMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! // August 27, 2011 at 2:56 pm // Reply

22 bagdes!

11. IKilledkenny2468 // August 27, 2011 at 2:53 pm // Reply

I’m on Level What? 5,?-6,? and I’m stuck!!!
    in the frist 1 I got to Level 21!!!

12. This game is so hard! Every time I try to laser launch or mag-jump, I do a backflip! >:(

13. it always restarts!!!!!!!!!!

14. Beat the whole thing in half day

15. How do you get absolutely nuts? That is the last badge that I need.

• Never mind. I got it in level 12. It just means that you can’t move around with just the arrow keys. Try using headspins instead.

16. Does anyone know how to finish level 4?

17. was able to get absolutely nuts on level 8

18. awesome game! took me two days to beat it.

19. awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. i would give it 11/10!

21. beat it in 1 day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22. you have to magjump to pass level 10

23. The yellow background robot with antennaes looks like Crow from Mystery Science Theater 3000.

24. i cant get the microchip on leval 6,8or9and i cant get past leval 1o

• On 6, use the spring boards to reach the highest cluster of nuts on the map. Then jump on the ray above you going right. Go left past the yellow robots, then head right on the next ray. Use the springboard, watch your head, and you’re at the chip.

• On 8, get to the nuts below the spring board at the beginning of the level. Use the Magjump to leap over the wall on the left. Jump along the rays to reach the chip.

• On 9, jump off the very first ray onto the wall a few Ollie lenghths before the ray ends. Magjump up the walls and onto the ray above going left. The chip should be at the end of the ray.

• I won’t be much help with #10, but try to think about the course as a giant X, where you can’t go through the lines of the X. You have four quadrants: top, left, right, and bottom. Go through each quad one by one. Btw, the microchip is in the top left corner of the map.

25. GAMEMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! // August 21, 2011 at 10:59 am // Reply

does anyone know how to get absolutely nuts?

1 2 3 4 12