Pedro and the Pearls of Peril

No Flash content available

The Boys’ Life mail barge has sunk in the Bermuda Triangle. Help Pedro collect the now-soggy mail from the creatures of the deep.

Pedro and the Pearls of Peril was created by Hamumu Software for Boys’ Life magazine.
Like it? Click here to play their other BL games.

929 Comments on Pedro and the Pearls of Peril

1. eye in the sky // October 30, 2013 at 3:29 pm // Reply

this is a really fun game. the last piece of mail is in the whale. he lives really far down

2. beat mail whale without even trying I found him and he just blew up

3. Apparently, you can beat mail as many times as you want even after you finished the game!

4. got all the weapons and all the gear in 3:46 minutes Beat That!

5. when you start, go to the left. lot of clams! :)

6. good, more pearls

7. if you are in a tight spot or you have low Health hit esc and then continue and you will be at the top with full Health

8. secrets to a good game. get the mine launcher and ping pong sonar and optional lucky rabbits paw. thats all

9. i am awesome // September 1, 2013 at 6:43 pm // Reply

103:13 i only died once while i was trying to defeat mail whale

10. Can’t find mail wail collected 49 mail.PLEASE HELP!!!

11. 120:44

12. 48.50seconds

13. The Calculator // August 26, 2013 at 1:10 pm // Reply

Finished in 73:14

14. Anybody else think letters and pearls spawn randomly?

15. awesome Cobra // August 10, 2013 at 5:48 pm // Reply

this game is so fun :)

16. 35:44

17. awesome whith a capital ,,A,,

18. won in two seconds upgraded everything! :) lol

19. I’m still beating it and i’ve been at this for 3 days

20. shotgun scout // July 27, 2013 at 8:18 pm // Reply

i have my mine launcher fully upgraded! its a BLAST! =)

21. i love the harpoon gun!

22. i did the hole thing three times only dying once.

23. I passed the game!

24. Should have been longer

25. dowen game // July 13, 2013 at 12:50 pm // Reply

If you go to right side of the game and down to a gap you will get 99 perlis

26. easy but fun

27. legos!!!!!! // June 24, 2013 at 5:09 pm // Reply

go all the way right then all down to find infinite pearls

28. Rex Maximus // June 22, 2013 at 8:53 am // Reply

84.16 all weapons on max and all upgrades

29. BEST GAME EVER!!! =0 ( then its defenders of earth)

30. hello again. How to win:
    1: Get Rivet gun
    2: Get Rabbit Foot
    3: Build Pearl Farm
    4:UpGrade Weapons
    5: get the suit and Bell Thing.
    6:Go Deeper and defeat tougher monsters
    7:Defeat The Mail Wahle!!!

31. How to make a pearl farm
    1: use the lazer to dig a hole Streight down
    2: use the mine launcher to make a pearl room
    3: make more Passages And Pearl Room
    4:Explore and beat Monsters
    5:Return and collect Pearls
    6:Repeat Steps 5 and 6
    Hint: Get the rabbits foot first for a faster production!

• how to get LOTS of pearls INSTANTLY: go to the right edge of the map then go down to until you see a hole in the wall go through the hole and you will start collecting pearls instantly

32. I was drilling to find mail, and the enemys TOUGHER,then i got ATTACKED BY A WHALE!!!!

33. This game is awesome! I played this once a couple months ago, and I didn’t know clams could regenerate pearls.

34. i won

35. beat it in 93:03. upgraded harpoon to the MAX

36. The Doctor // June 16, 2013 at 9:59 pm // Reply

32.59 all weapons upgraded OH YEAH!!!!!!!

37. Mining guy // June 15, 2013 at 11:52 am // Reply

Hello again.
    Here’s my method of sea-monster-detection: simply shoot off multiple rounds from an upgraded missile launcher and watch where they go.

38. Mining Guy // June 14, 2013 at 8:05 pm // Reply

Here’s how to beat the game:
    1. Make a pearl farm (as described in my other comment)
    2. Buy all the guns and all the equipment
    3. Hang out in the shallow water, shooting monsters and upgrading your guns.
    4. One all your guns are fully upgraded, head down deep. Using your Ping-Pong Popper, collect all the mail and defeat any monsters you come across.

39. The ultimate Pedro-Defense-System: Spin a fully upgraded spear launcher in a circle.

40. 64:44 i won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

41. cubbybaseball4 // June 11, 2013 at 2:41 pm // Reply

the mail whale was so hard to beat. 100.54 was my score.

42. 54:01

43. cool.

44. FUN!

45. falloutdude // June 4, 2013 at 7:42 pm // Reply

dudes get the mining layzer

46. good game but I hate that whale… IT HAS A MUSTACHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

47. I really like this game!

48. THE GAME IS AWSOME :)

49. This game is very fun and engaging. Every time I had to get off it, I was itching to get back on. I had 49 pieces of mail and had almost upgraded all weapons when someone shut down my game; it was not saved )-:
    The laser rocks!

50. get the rivet gun!!!!!

1 8 9 10 11 12 14