Pedro and the Pearls of Peril

No Flash content available

The Boys’ Life mail barge has sunk in the Bermuda Triangle. Help Pedro collect the now-soggy mail from the creatures of the deep.

Pedro and the Pearls of Peril was created by Hamumu Software for Boys’ Life magazine.
Like it? Click here to play their other BL games.

929 Comments on Pedro and the Pearls of Peril

1. ping ping sonar is great!

2. Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. i beat it

4. wheres the wale

5. 54:23, first time

6. it gets pretty easy after your harpoons are fully upgraded

7. What?!!!!!!!! Even though I blew just about everything up and beat the game, it still spawned everything back when I hit continue!!

8. clamchowder // January 2, 2014 at 7:49 pm // Reply

i dont think it is fair that the laser vaporizes pearls

9. All my guns are as good as they can be

10. awsomefishingdude // December 28, 2013 at 6:05 pm // Reply

Finished in 33:17. Beat that!

11. googlefunk360 // December 26, 2013 at 4:39 pm // Reply

built pearl shelves to spawn &collect clams! LOADS OF THEM! From:Montana

12. XD So fun! My time was 50:50. :l I see a recuring number pattern.

13. Percy Jackson // December 23, 2013 at 7:09 pm // Reply

I’m pretty good with this game

14. love this game

15. haha

16. beat the game

17. hibby jibby2 // December 13, 2013 at 8:48 pm // Reply

1,2 buckle my shoe its so easy ![even though I’m a girl. He He He! ]

18. how come they dont let you mute the sound?! …..

good game but i tried listening to music and all i heard is the game sound.

19. love it!!!!

20. Mail Whale Killer // December 1, 2013 at 1:29 pm // Reply

I got all the upgrades for the spear gun, and killed the whale in 5 seconds! Game finished in 103:29!

21. BEST. GAME. EVER.

22. I love this game!

23. It’s fun and easy

24. It’s easy

25. I love this game! I never beat it though

26. i beat the game in 75 min and 37 sec Beat that!!!! :)

27. I Beat The Whale Before The Last Peace!!!! XD3

28. awesome game!!!!!!!

29. I Finished in 126:02.

30. 160 minutes I am the worst at this game

31. I just need the m.w.

32. the whale has a mustash?

33. only2more

34. I need 5 more

35. like it!!

36. I CANT FIND MAIL WHALE

37. I need 1 more

38. CURSE YOU MAIL WHALE!! I only nee one more and he has it!! ;-)

39. ghost busters // November 18, 2013 at 4:34 pm // Reply

i played this game before.

40. won the game in – 2days. I know. long huh?

41. I got every weapon! This game is fun! :)

42. i bete in 00:30:00 // November 15, 2013 at 6:32 pm // Reply

iv beaten almost all da games on here funfunfun

43. lots fun

44. love it!

45. almost there // November 12, 2013 at 3:47 pm // Reply

is it possible to destory the mail whale?

46. joe the equipment guy // November 11, 2013 at 3:37 pm // Reply

Fun!!!!! :-)

47. Why do the octopuses have mustaches?? :-{)

48. love it beat it in 3 hours!

49. awesome!!!

50. I finished in 50:04. Pretty good! It is an awesome game!

1 9 10 11 12 13 14