Pedro and the Pearls of Peril

No Flash content available

The Boys’ Life mail barge has sunk in the Bermuda Triangle. Help Pedro collect the now-soggy mail from the creatures of the deep.

Pedro and the Pearls of Peril was created by Hamumu Software for Boys’ Life magazine.
Like it? Click here to play their other BL games.

29 Comments on Pedro and the Pearls of Peril

1. all you really need are a fully upgraded spear, a fully upgraded mining laser, and the ping-ping sonar. Use all three to get the first 49 letters, then go down to the bottom and wait for mail whale. Push him to the top with the mining laser and then shoot him in the open water. Beat the game 2 times!

2. I love this game! I like the laser miner.

3. BOMBSAWAY // May 14, 2012 at 5:08 pm // Reply

I already won the game

4. CLONE TROOPER // May 12, 2012 at 11:29 am // Reply

done

5. I almost won, until my brother restarted the whole game. Without saving any thing!

6. first class scout // May 11, 2012 at 3:41 pm // Reply

love it 8)

7. 90.07
    The mail whale is so easy!!!

8. Clams rest only on flat surfaces. When digging tunnels make lots of flat places and you will have more clams and more pearls.

9. beett/ojkl // April 30, 2012 at 9:47 am // Reply

i have built so many tunnals that i can go down and fight the whale and still have all of my 10 lives

• Bob the Awesome // May 2, 2012 at 12:43 am // Reply

I destroyed all of the bricks that I could! (spent WAY too much time doing it! (157:07))

10. beett/ojkl // April 30, 2012 at 9:43 am // Reply

i hate the rivet gun other than that the game is awesome

11. BombusBubble // April 30, 2012 at 7:57 am // Reply

Tralalala! this is so much fun! but the fish won’t leave me alone…

12. Awesomeness // April 28, 2012 at 9:22 pm // Reply

Game is fun I really like upgraded mine gun

13. how?

14. ITS A FUN GAME but you need to make a 2nd one and the first gun is the best

15. wow!!!!!!!!! its so cool but my brother keeps starting over):

16. all you need to beet the game is upgraded spear, ping-ping sonar, and upgraded mining laser. first collect all 49 letters, then push mail shark to top, then shoot him big time. beat the game twice.

17. Beat it in 36:32.

18. awesome 53 // April 18, 2012 at 5:32 pm // Reply

awes0me

19. In my game, I have a hidden pearl mine and I can go IN the rocks, literally, IN the rocks.

20. This game is easy. I have beaten the game manny times.

21. I beat the game!

22. when you are being pursued by many enimies dig deaper

23. beat the whole game and beat three whales.

24. Crazy-I-Joe // April 4, 2012 at 5:36 pm // Reply

I’ve created an advance system of tunnels.