Pedro and the Pearls of Peril

No Flash content available

The Boys’ Life mail barge has sunk in the Bermuda Triangle. Help Pedro collect the now-soggy mail from the creatures of the deep.

Pedro and the Pearls of Peril was created by Hamumu Software for Boys’ Life magazine.
Like it? Click here to play their other BL games.

927 Comments on Pedro and the Pearls of Peril

1. MATT- O -RAMA // July 14, 2014 at 10:04 pm // Reply

I got 50 in 61:01, in your face Wizard/dragon lover! :-)

2. How do you get past the game?

3. I BEAT THE GAME IN ONE SITTING! FULL UPGRADES!

4. The game only took me 59:55

5. there are two whales

6. REALLY!?!?! A giant whale with a mustache? Beat him easy peasy. he has a letter in him.

7. Googlefunk360 // July 2, 2014 at 6:29 pm // Reply

found whale shark with a barly upgraded harpoon gun and died.

8. My time was 60:02.

9. I agree!

10. magic snowball // June 25, 2014 at 5:27 am // Reply

If you saw the July Boys`life magazine you would see from the Pedro comics Ordep is evil and in this game he`s good. Why????????

11. best time 64:27

12. Just Upgrade rivit gun and lazar gun and your set. As long as you have fully upgraded mine launcher too!

13. Dragon slayer // June 18, 2014 at 1:51 pm // Reply

WOW IT TOOK ME 98:26 TO FIND ALL 50 MAIL

14. 65:34

15. OctaviaScratch // June 15, 2014 at 3:07 pm // Reply

The 1st weapon you should buy is the rivet gun and upgrade alot then buy the rebbits foot then armor and flippers and then the loaderbot

16. AWESOME GAME!!!!!!

17. this is like my 5th time playing!!!!

18. i took the mail whale after digging through with mine gun and beat him only with harpoons

19. beat the game, bought everything, and upgraded everything.

20. SuperRemeo // May 16, 2014 at 11:33 am // Reply

The game is soooooo addicting i got all mail and all upgrades and everything from the store

21. railgun is boss

22. The male whale with the mustache is super easy once you got all the upgrades in fact so easy that I have killed him like 7 times .

23. GIANT MUSTACHE SHARK!!!??? o_0 :-)

24. Derby Destroyer // May 8, 2014 at 5:20 pm // Reply

upgraded all guns, all the way! FINALLY!

25. I HATE THIS GAME (not) :)

26. flying icebird // April 17, 2014 at 3:01 pm // Reply

its called the MAIL WHALE you guys

27. 65:39 All you need is 2 upgrade your harpoon and laser thats all you need seriously

• flying icebird // April 17, 2014 at 3:00 pm // Reply

this game is fun, all you need to do is upgrade your harpoon and laser and you are set for the rest of the game.

• tankz2mazter // May 6, 2014 at 5:08 pm //

those are really good but torpedo is SUPER AWESOME too. I just send them out and when they start tracking nothing survives. also the ping sonar from ordep is SOOOOO useful, just use the laser to cut through the rock and follow the arrow, don’t go around or anything

28. super dude // April 6, 2014 at 10:50 am // Reply

i won with all items and 99+!!!!!!!!!

29. amigo de pedro // April 3, 2014 at 5:54 pm // Reply

i love this game so much !! make a second one where there is a sea monster that eats the mail and you have to go in side it to get the mail back

30. coolman 56734 // March 19, 2014 at 3:13 pm // Reply

I beat the game flippin finaly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

31. 4th time around, still as fun as ever! :-D pirates & green ghosts are hard though, the whale is SO FUN!!!

32. burgar breath // March 15, 2014 at 10:08 pm // Reply

180.59 is when I won

33. TIME 26:48

34. commentater // March 1, 2014 at 8:14 pm // Reply

This is a fun game, really, but I think it is a bit easy at the end, but it is still fun!:)

35. stopmotionlover // March 1, 2014 at 1:38 pm // Reply

very hard

36. The Boys' Life Critic // March 1, 2014 at 9:24 am // Reply

A good game, though quite hard. A question; Pedro and Ordep are working together? I thought Ordep was Pedro’s EVIL mirror twin. Another question: WHERE IS THE MAIL?!

37. RELLY HARD

38. A-Nonny-Mouse // February 9, 2014 at 7:26 am // Reply

16:47 – only harpoon & mining laser weapons needed

39. done

40. achavment (upgrader) fully upgrade every gun. almost done!!!!

41. I did it in a long time, because I was multitasking, playing 2 games at once. I did it in 110 minutes.

42. wizards/dragon lover // February 1, 2014 at 8:10 am // Reply

finally i finished! :) play time is 133:11

43. I won!

44. The game is very cool

45. When you click on the mining laser, it uses up a little bit of ammo.

46. I Won!!!!!!!!

47. 56:41

48. lost all pearls

49. 86:30 my time

50. The closer u get t the whale, the more baddies there are!

1 10 11 12 13 14