Pedro and the Pearls of Peril

No Flash content available

The Boys’ Life mail barge has sunk in the Bermuda Triangle. Help Pedro collect the now-soggy mail from the creatures of the deep.

Pedro and the Pearls of Peril was created by Hamumu Software for Boys’ Life magazine.
Like it? Click here to play their other BL games.

37 Comments on Pedro and the Pearls of Peril

1. time:58:35

2. This is a fun game.

3. Awesome dude // August 12, 2012 at 8:31 am // Reply

Dude I have an IPad and I can’t play the game the game on it, I wonder why.

4. flashstorm ditto // August 9, 2012 at 12:25 pm // Reply

that happened with me too, flashstorm

5. star wars fan // August 9, 2012 at 8:26 am // Reply

beat it in 85:18

6. flashstorm // August 8, 2012 at 1:33 pm // Reply

i found and killed mail whale before i found 49 mail

7. flashstorm // August 7, 2012 at 1:27 pm // Reply

i have all weapons and im makin my own paths

8. I tested this game out lol origanly there was 3 bosses including a giant living crane(the machine kind)and the spears wear so op.and originally u couldnt swim up till u bought the flippers so u had to use a hook

9. Very fun! I❤ it!

10. Eragon Girl // August 2, 2012 at 11:20 am // Reply

Awesome game! Beat it 5 times, and counting. Best time: 25 minutes.

11. beat it in 47:40 and rivet gun rocks!

12. YankeeBoy11 // August 1, 2012 at 4:24 pm // Reply

I won! SO HAPPY!

13. YankeeBoy11 // August 1, 2012 at 2:15 pm // Reply

30 letters and counting!

14. i beat booper // August 1, 2012 at 11:13 am // Reply

i beat booper again! my time: 53:53! beat that, booper!😛

15. i beat booper // July 31, 2012 at 10:19 am // Reply

i beat it in 101:19. i beat booper! TEEHEE

16. my new favorite! 80 minutes for my first time!

17. beat this 26:21 boo yah!!!

18. enderman1245 // July 29, 2012 at 7:13 am // Reply

I’m really awesome at this. all of weapons are upgraded fully, I have found all the mail, and i like to blow stuff up. >:)

19. skylander ruler // July 28, 2012 at 6:00 pm // Reply

i love the mining lazer!

20. hard

21. i beat it i 105:51!oh yeah,try to beat that!

22. i hope this a good game!

23. i got 49/50 mails, and it basically said “a dude called mail whale stole the last mail! he is
    down deep” and i thought, “okay!”. I go to the absolute bottom, an I dont find whale😥
    so i think… “well, i’ll just blow up everything until he stops being a coward” so i take my mine launcher… and blow everything up.
    he did eventually appear though, just was odd how long it took.
    happy pearl diving!😀

24. dredd speed // July 25, 2012 at 1:30 pm // Reply

2 hours

25. This is now my favorite game on Boys’ Life! So addicting! How long have I been playing this?!?!

1 11 12 13 14 15 30