Pedro and the Pearls of Peril

No Flash content available

The Boys’ Life mail barge has sunk in the Bermuda Triangle. Help Pedro collect the now-soggy mail from the creatures of the deep.

Pedro and the Pearls of Peril was created by Hamumu Software for Boys’ Life magazine.
Like it? Click here to play their other BL games.

929 Comments on Pedro and the Pearls of Peril

1. cheese whiz // January 4, 2015 at 4:18 pm // Reply

it took me 20 minutes but I defeated a mail whale with a non upgraded missile launcher

2. it keeps shutting my computer down and doesn’t save. come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Did it in 45:38 minutes with full upgrades on the spear gun and laser gun.

4. Boyscout DJ // January 2, 2015 at 9:07 am // Reply

Wow this game is hard! I have not upgraded all of my guns yet so it is super hard.
    The spear gun is AWESOME!!!!! Best gun I have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. the mine luncher sucks when you buy it,but if you fully upgrade it will be GREAT for clearing monsters when they swarm you!

6. Boyscout DJ // January 1, 2015 at 9:27 am // Reply

This game is so hard!!!

7. 100:00 exactly!!!

8. monsters keep getting in my tunnels!!!!!!!! [help!]

9. hiilikefood16 // December 30, 2014 at 6:39 pm // Reply

im weird

10. I have everything in the shop, the maximum number of pearls (99), and all of my weapons are fully upgraded. Oh, and in case it wasn’t made obvious by the previous statement, I HAVE ALL OF THE MAIL, AND COULD USE A RIVET GUN TO BEAT A MAIL WHALE IN HALF A SECOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. 65:26!!!!!!!!!

12. If you get the ping-ping, and upgrade the laser a lot, you can find all the mail in, like, ten seconds.

13. awesome game.!!!! I got pretty much everything.

14. terrible game….

15. can’t do it

16. first time i was super paranoid and upgraded everything and beat the mail whale in 5 seconds

17. how do you get a railgun?!

18. 86:22!!!

19. 59:46!!! :)

20. awesome game!!! beat it in 56:24

21. I have bought every item in the game and I have 91 pearls and can;t do anything with them.. :'(

22. Beat it in 101:39 :p

23. Got 59:46 Pearl Farms help ALOT

24. I got all the mail in 119:24.

25. I beat it in 33:06

26. puddlejumper // October 25, 2014 at 4:20 pm // Reply

The game is epicly awesome. The only problem is that you don’t get update points for mining the sea bed.

27. Miimii (A GIRL!!!!!) // October 19, 2014 at 2:28 pm // Reply

What I do is just make a mine of pearls and basically live there. ALWAYS MAKE YOUR ENTRANCES/EXITS UP, NOT SIDEWAYS OR ELSE MONSTERS WILL GET IN.
    Tip: a way to get ex. points is make a diagonal space too tiny for you to get out or in, but just right for shooting monsters outside.

28. best game!!!!

29. YOWEEEE!! :) // October 3, 2014 at 2:12 pm // Reply

Upgrade the mining laser all the way and use it to push the mail whale into rocks and such.:)

30. took me an hour and ten minutes

31. 62:52! :-)

32. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

33. AwesomeCowGuy // September 23, 2014 at 5:03 pm // Reply

awesome

34. i beat it in 88:52

I failed! :-D

35. Its an awesome game I played it 7 or 8 times already

• I know it is sooo awesome it takes like 30 mins to beat but drilling into the rock and making passages with the laser is sooo much fun

36. Hello finished in 19:07 on 5th time of playing. Best game ever!

37. Tip: Get the rivet gun. It is THE best gin in the game, its practically a minigun,

38. I finished in 135:06! I made sure to get everything and upgrade all weapons before facing the Mail Whale. I ended up finishing him in about 30 secs.

39. Awesome_Dude // September 1, 2014 at 6:18 am // Reply

Awesome game

40. scuba-dooba-doo // August 30, 2014 at 5:46 pm // Reply

all u need is mining laser and ping-ping sonar. upgrade things like multi-spear damage done ricochet and rate of fire on spear to kill EVERYTHING! its SO EASY just remember to BE BOLD. then u can do wever u want with monsters that r MUCH HARDER after finishing the game!

41. beat it in 58:51.

42. i won it twise // August 23, 2014 at 11:40 pm // Reply

I won it twise

43. it took me 217:06.

44. I finished it. great game. took me an hour and fifteen minutes though

45. this game gets really boring after a while

46. it is cool

47. manatee lord // July 24, 2014 at 3:23 pm // Reply

Couldn’t they make more levels

48. how do you make a pearl farm?

49. Bronzebeeb // July 15, 2014 at 5:01 pm // Reply

Okay guys. Here’s a tip: When you re-start the game first weapon you need is a mining laser. Then make an underground home with a pearl farm. That way only tiny monsters can get to you. Be sure to make a home because you’ll need to rest to restore hearts. Make sure to make a pearl farm so you can get pearls for the items. Then buy everything else. Train your weapons until they have at least 3 of everything. Then go defeat the mail whale once you have enough mail. Hope this helps you

1 11 12 13 14