Pedro and the Pearls of Peril

No Flash content available

The Boys’ Life mail barge has sunk in the Bermuda Triangle. Help Pedro collect the now-soggy mail from the creatures of the deep.

Pedro and the Pearls of Peril was created by Hamumu Software for Boys’ Life magazine.
Like it? Click here to play their other BL games.

929 Comments on Pedro and the Pearls of Peril

1. i'll be good at this game... // October 19, 2011 at 10:53 pm // Reply

I got 86:47 on my first try, is that good?

2. 58:56

3. awsome game people

4. i think that the best wepons is the spear gun and the mining laser. when they r fully upgaded. what do u think is the best wepon p.s. i had every thing fully upgraded all 16 times i played

5. monsterhunter123 // October 16, 2011 at 10:12 am // Reply

heak yeah!!!!!!!!! beat it 3 times. AWSOME GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Beat the game in 30 min with full everything.

7. WYOMING HUNTER aka REDLINE BIKER BMX // October 14, 2011 at 9:21 pm // Reply

Ok here is how you win this game. Buy everytihing and use the mineing lazer to kill mail whale. 5 stars to torpedo launcher and mineing lazer 4 stars to spear gun and mine launcher 2 stars to rivit gun.

8. Go as far as possible to the right and go down there is a room that you go into your pearls go up

9. EASY!!!!!!!

10. found some glitch that gives infinite pearls up to 99

11. how do you pause this???????????

12. What are the cotrolls?

13. 84:27

14. r there any cheats

15. I’ve completed it!!!!!!!!!!

16. Hey I'm A Girl // October 9, 2011 at 5:41 pm // Reply

LLLLOOOOVVVVE IIIITTTT!!!!

17. The mining laser doesn’t work, but that was SWEETNESS!!

18. This is better than Pedro’s Space Adventure 2

19. Master Wonder Mage // October 7, 2011 at 11:32 pm // Reply

99:09 All upgrades, all items.

Mail whale was so easy with fully upgraded mining laser.

20. startreknut // October 5, 2011 at 6:59 pm // Reply

New record for me! 78:02!

21. startreknut // October 5, 2011 at 5:57 pm // Reply

Beat it in 98:16, every weapon fully upgraded, every item bought!!!!

22. The sounds suddenly disappeared! Help!

23. SWEET!!!!!!!! This is awesome!!!!

24. ArtemisFowl // October 5, 2011 at 8:09 am // Reply

I beat the game twice.

25. THIS IS AWESOME!!!

26. supersonic terd // October 3, 2011 at 3:47 pm // Reply

How the HECK! do you MOVE!

27. how do you save the game so next time you just click continue

28. finishd in 15:13

29. hard enough without ordep taking pearls

30. beat game in 86:46

31. Chessmaster 11 // October 1, 2011 at 8:31 pm // Reply

20 min flat.

32. me neither

33. 77:37

34. 96:45 mail whale is so easy it took out like 3 hearts

35. Awsome

36. This is coolest game i have ever found

37. i beat the game

38. a winner is me!

39. This game is soooooooooo awsome!

40. We finished! They should make a second level. My sister moved Pedro and I fired; it works out really well that way. Ordep is pure evil!!!

41. storymonster0 // September 30, 2011 at 3:30 pm // Reply

YESS!!!!! DID IT!!! HEY IF U R WONDERING HERE IS THE CONTROLS: WASD OR UP DOWN LEFT AND RIGHT. THAT IS ALL!!! GET PEARLS BY LOOKING FOR THE WHIRE SHELLS AND MOVING OVER THEM. HAVE FUN!

42. iBEAT THE GAME!!!!!!!!OWN-AGE!!!

43. completed in 27:26

44. finished game in 128:13. was easy. need challenge. like homework. gotta get that done.

45. i dont no how to moov