Pedro and the Pearls of Peril

No Flash content available

The Boys’ Life mail barge has sunk in the Bermuda Triangle. Help Pedro collect the now-soggy mail from the creatures of the deep.

Pedro and the Pearls of Peril was created by Hamumu Software for Boys’ Life magazine.
Like it? Click here to play their other BL games.

929 Comments on Pedro and the Pearls of Peril

1. DARN THEM SEA BEASTS!!!!!!!!

2. Pedro the mail burro // November 22, 2011 at 2:52 pm // Reply

I got 99 perals and fully upgraded harpoon gun, oh and I’m playing right now. [epic face].

• Pedro the mail burro // November 22, 2011 at 2:55 pm // Reply

I also have bought all items in the store. P.S. I misspelled “pearls” by accident.

• Pedro the mail burro // November 22, 2011 at 3:28 pm // Reply

I just got 100%, all mail, all upgrades, mail whale defeated, all items in store bought, and 99 pearls, Wow, I ROCK!!!!

3. PEDRO AND THE PEARLS OF PERIL GAME RATING: TA (TOTALLY AWESOME)

SIDE AFFECTS OF PLAYING THIS GAME INCLUDE: SWEATY FINGERS, IDEAS OF AWESOMENESS, AND FEELINGS OF COOLNESS.

4. I dont know how to enter the game.

5. I have upgraded every weapon to the fullest, twice, I have bought every thing in the store, twice, and I have beaten the game. Twice. I have also beaten the mail whale with every weapon. I am the master of this game!!!!!

6. I like the rivet gun and the spear gun fully upgraded. If you keep holking the mouse button down while using the spear gun, you wil destroy all enemies in the area very easily. If you are in a tunnel, une the spear gun. If you have the upgrades, the spears will bounce off of the walls and go foreward to kill enemies.

7. 38:45

8. 63:38 :(

9. mail whale goes down easy if you have you arrow fully upgraded and just keepe shooting him

10. nicname:nickname/wacky // November 17, 2011 at 11:49 am // Reply

ibeat it in 7 minutes

11. for the mail whale just shoot the laser and push it into the corner`

12. the best game ever so fun and hard as well as adventurous (please respond

13. AWSOM

14. p.s.i am not saying, i am asking. how do you move? pleaeaease answer!!! the reason i am asking is because it sounds like its the best game ever,
    so long,
    scooby.

15. 41:44. SWEETNESS!

16. Interesting, curious

17. mail whale harpooner // November 10, 2011 at 2:30 pm // Reply

AWESOME!

18. i won i cant beleave it I WON!!!

19. 100:21

20. i hope this advise is super helpful because winning it over and over again is super fun

21. the mail whale is pretty easy if you have every thing upgraded all the way,then lure it in leae mines in front of you,then get far away as possible if the mail whale isnt deystroyed by that try to find its weakness at the time and use it to a enourmous advantage, i sugest you use a riceset on everything so if you miss it will probably hit it on the way back!

22. awsm

23. the harpoon gun is my main weapon… upgraded all the way it is epic!!

24. 48:38. WHOO HOO!!!!

25. Ha Ha! I just upgraded my mines so that they shoot a lot of bolts, and then just threw them all around the mail whale. It was like I had my own army!

26. 76 minutes. long game to finish but super fun. every one should play but buy the lucky foot first

27. I wish you could reload on the tugboat.

28. The mine launcher is better after you upgrade it to speedloader 5 :).

29. I got 4 words to say,”EVERYONE SHOULD PLAY IT.”

30. Do not, I repeat DO NOT “upgrade” the rivet gun’s spread.

31. I BEAT IT IN 45 MINUTES

32. Game Guru jr. // October 30, 2011 at 12:57 pm // Reply

The Mining Laser is the best weapon when you’ve fully upgraded it. It digs through stuff more accurately than the mine launcher, makes enemy bullets dissapear, and pushes enemies back; I once pushed the Mail Whale all the way up to the surface with it!

33. 76:53 max guns and beat the wail

34. max out laser digging and go straight down

• That’s probably a bad idea until you’ve got the rivit gun with
      range 5 and damage 3-4.
      It’ll get you a lot of quic wins down in those caves.

35. This is the best game EVER!! I used to be a Pedro’s space adventure 2 fan, but pearls of peril is so much better!

36. 82:52 WITH ALL THE UP GRADES

37. boring

38. i beat all of you above 1:oo

39. OMG!!!!!!!! It is awesome.

40. looooovvve it!!!!!

41. therohacles0s // October 23, 2011 at 6:34 pm // Reply

this is so fun !!! I went down and eels attacked me

42. i have over 10020 peals.

43. 78:30

44. the blubber king // October 23, 2011 at 3:48 pm // Reply

60:26 Yayyyy!!!

45. interesting

46. Master Wonder Mage // October 23, 2011 at 1:52 pm // Reply

53:05

47. CHICKEN WINGS! // October 22, 2011 at 10:05 am // Reply

78:04

48. CHICKEN WINGS! // October 22, 2011 at 9:34 am // Reply

The bestest most awesome game ever!

1 2 3 4 5 14