Pedro and the Pearls of Peril

No Flash content available

The Boys’ Life mail barge has sunk in the Bermuda Triangle. Help Pedro collect the now-soggy mail from the creatures of the deep.

Pedro and the Pearls of Peril was created by Hamumu Software for Boys’ Life magazine.
Like it? Click here to play their other BL games.

929 Comments on Pedro and the Pearls of Peril

1. THEY SHOULD UPDATE THE GAME AND ADD NEW WEAPONS!!!!

2. this game is too easy

i
    i

3. For newcomers to the game, if you want to fully upgrade your weapons, you should swim around until you gather a lot of enemies, then shoot’ em all at once.

4. THIS GAME DA BOMB!!!!!!!!!!

5. my sister moved pedro, and I fired. this is a nice way to play with your siblings

6. This game is the bomb I can prove it.

7. the mail whales only weakness is the laser gun

8. What is your favorite weapon? Anyone can answer.

9. mail whale easy to defeat

10. how do you control sound

11. i fully upgraded all my weapons and had them fully RE-LOADED

12. legomanofepic // December 23, 2011 at 7:19 pm // Reply

this game rocks. nuff said.

13. my brother is great at this game!!!!!!!!!!

14. too eazy.redy fore hard mode,if there was one.

15. i’m open for absolutly any questons anybody has. anything.

16. this is a tip for anybody who is new or having trouble. when you upgrade your weapons, max out speedloader first, ammo cappasity 2nd. damege 3rd, rate of fire 4th. and anything from there on. untill your weapon is completly maxed out.

17. i can’t play! each time i click on it … it pauses!}:(

18. mines leveled up maximum make the mail whale look wimpy:-)

• how? i’ve only seen it,then i got reeled in!!! ;-)

• Who’s The “Mail Whale” ?

• 13 chairs of chaos // February 10, 2012 at 8:48 pm //

Mail whale is the boss of the game.Anything he touchs crumbles to bits,he shoots bullets,and is HUGE(no wonder why anything he touchs crumbles to bits.).I beat him using the mine laucher,and the only time i got reeled in was after I defeated him(the green ghost’s and red octopus’s got me.).He was SO easy.

19. Best. Game. Ever.

20. that game is awesome

21. chainsaw mann // December 10, 2011 at 7:31 pm // Reply

Ibeat the game in 160 about all things bought, all weapons fully upgraded exept the 3rd one:0

22. man,it’s pretty easy once u got everything collectible and max out weapons(i really prefer not to get spear ricochet though) if someone needs help or tips reply to me

23. 68:41 beat that.

24. 88:47

25. Awsome game!!!

26. 142:03

27. bob me uncle // December 3, 2011 at 1:36 pm // Reply

I love this game :):)}:[

28. a-some

29. i just destroyed EVERYTHING that is destroyable and theres no more rocks just wide open space.

30. i’m a beast at this, i have all the weapons maxed out and i have all the stuff to buy.

31. i beat the giant whale with all the weapons maxed out. boyah.

32. :-) :-) :-)

33. i am so good at this game

34. 38:15.

35. Giant Whale????

36. its fun at first,,,,,,,but then it get annoying

37. The jellyfish were annoying

38. SUPER AWESOME!!!!! I beat it in 71:06. i like the laser and speargun.

39. i probaly would have won in faster than 132:50 but its addicting to get the pearls

40. i upgraded everything and got all the mail and things in the shop. Now it says to have fun blowing things up.

41. 96.11 min.

42. hint hint there is a giant fish at the bottom !!!!!!!!

43. i beat it

44. It rocks on iPad.

45. I beat the game. The giant whale was hard to kill.

46. AnonymousBoysLifefan // November 23, 2011 at 9:31 am // Reply

78:52 (:

47. puzzlemaster // November 23, 2011 at 6:56 am // Reply

I like the sumbaine blaster thing it goes in the direction of the
    enimies a++++++++++