Pedro and the Pearls of Peril

No Flash content available

The Boys’ Life mail barge has sunk in the Bermuda Triangle. Help Pedro collect the now-soggy mail from the creatures of the deep.

Pedro and the Pearls of Peril was created by Hamumu Software for Boys’ Life magazine.
Like it? Click here to play their other BL games.

929 Comments on Pedro and the Pearls of Peril

1. Harry Potter Fan // March 29, 2012 at 5:49 pm // Reply

I won!!!!!!!!!

2. 140:15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :p 8-]

3. silenet killer // March 27, 2012 at 5:47 pm // Reply

awsome

4. the maximum pearls are 99.

5. it took like three hours but I won

6. Best game ever!

7. plastick god // March 23, 2012 at 2:08 pm // Reply

Beated it around 38 min.

8. know it all // March 23, 2012 at 1:18 pm // Reply

Do you need the robot to reacharg your wopens?

9. yo worst nitemare // March 21, 2012 at 8:52 pm // Reply

THIS GAME BEATS ALL MY OTHER GAMES COMBINED!I PLAYED THIS GAME FOR FIVE HOURS AND STILL AINT TIRED OF IT!

10. The rivet gun is awesome!!!!!!!!!!

11. THE SHIP RADIO Works well

12. hi mango bob // March 14, 2012 at 3:52 pm // Reply

i LOVE IT

13. how do you use diver book thingie?

14. French Fry // March 8, 2012 at 7:35 pm // Reply

excellent game!

15. its super easy ,beat it five times

16. this game is so cool!

17. did you know you can fight the whale again after you beat the game?

18. I love fighting the whale. I think he’s the coolist enemy. :P

19. SHARPSHOOTER // February 23, 2012 at 9:40 pm // Reply

i got over 99 pearls because I made a giant clam mine with a lot of tunnels.

20. Hahahahahaha! 29:34 My little brother shoots and i steer which makes it much easier to play

21. monkey joe64 // February 21, 2012 at 6:18 pm // Reply

I have beaten this game and am playing it again. firstt buy your mines then your torpedoes. dont go too deep until you have both

22. THIS GAME ROCKS!!! Oh wait- you already said that. O.K. THIS GAME IS AWESOME!!!

23. Here’s some helpful hints:
    Don’t buy the Ping-Ping Radar. it makes the game less fun.
    One of the first things you buy should be the Rabbit’s Foot.
    The three best weapons are the Rivet Gun, Harpoon, and Laser.

• SHARPSHOOTER // February 22, 2012 at 8:07 pm // Reply

The best guns are the harpoon and mine gun.On the mine gun upgrade it any time you can upgrade it, then you have a machine mine gun. You do not need the laser the mine gun works just fine for making holes.

24. It is a fun game.

25. ummm….. i can’t fund the mail whail. Please help!!!!!111

• the trick to defeating the mail shark (or whale) is to stay on the bottom of the entire level. He will stay still and keep blowing up.

26. I destroyed all the rock and everything.

27. yes the mining laser works you just need to build up digging ability.

the only weapons that you need are the laser and the harpoon gun
    dont waste your money ony any other weapons.

also get the scuba fins and the wetsuit they help alot.

28. I got 33:33!!! odly enough on my third tie playing

29. Is this game easy???? I’ve never played it, but I have played Pee Wee’s nightmare and Derby Town Racing. They are awesome!

30. how does mining laser work????????

• iamawesome52 // March 4, 2012 at 6:17 pm // Reply

just like the other ones, you point and aim. if you want to know how to use it to mine, you have to upgrade it on the one that has the shovel icon. 5th upgrade makes it less than a SECOND to blow up rock

31. every time i try to play this it won’t let me play it!

32. how do you grow pearls

33. cool game

34. I got everything possible from the store. It seemed like I was the king of the sea!

35. WWWOOOO I won! radar really comes in handy.

36. I built a lot of pearl mines and won! :)

37. 144:something can you ever end up beating all the monsters?

38. i took like, 72:56 but had every gun 100% and every thing bought from ordeps shop!

39. How do you grow pearls?

40. I won in 49:32 beat that.

41. 74:10 my favorite part was destroying things

42. storymonster0 // January 17, 2012 at 12:35 am // Reply

I won in 73:19 with a laptop trackpad.

43. Chuck Norris // January 16, 2012 at 10:47 am // Reply

66:30

44. How do you get it on iPad

45. MMMEEE!! ;-) // January 12, 2012 at 11:12 am // Reply

I WON!!!!! :-) Sadly,now I can’t upgrade my guns. :-(

46. I wone in 64:19!

47. Percy Jackson v.s. Eragon // January 7, 2012 at 6:12 pm // Reply

THIS GAME ROCKS!!!DEATH TO SHADES AND MONSTERS.

1 3 4 5 6 7 14